Jump to content


[1.10.1.3] Aslain's WoT ModPack w/Picture & Sound Preview #09 (23-11-2020)


  • Please log in to reply
21282 replies to this topic

Nobody33 #19061 Posted 17 May 2018 - 08:49 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 83298 battles
  • 8,391
  • [WWCD] WWCD
  • Member since:
    11-16-2012

Bugged?

Work fine for me



Quaksen #19062 Posted 17 May 2018 - 08:51 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 26157 battles
  • 1,755
  • [1DKK] 1DKK
  • Member since:
    03-29-2013

View PostNobody33, on 17 May 2018 - 08:49 PM, said:

Bugged?

Work fine for me

Clearly there's an issue if the mod is not included in the modpack.

 

Nothing is stopping you from adding the beta file to the custom mods folder, so it gets automatically installed when you run the installer.



Nobody33 #19063 Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:43 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 83298 battles
  • 8,391
  • [WWCD] WWCD
  • Member since:
    11-16-2012

View PostQuaksen, on 17 May 2018 - 08:51 PM, said:

Clearly there's an issue if the mod is not included in the modpack.

 

Nothing is stopping you from adding the beta file to the custom mods folder, so it gets automatically installed when you run the installer.

 

In not understand this. Custom mods folder ??? i can self integrate the mot in Aslains Installer ???

Quaksen #19064 Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:45 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 26157 battles
  • 1,755
  • [1DKK] 1DKK
  • Member since:
    03-29-2013

View PostNobody33, on 17 May 2018 - 09:43 PM, said:

In not understand this. Custom mods folder ??? i can self integrate the mot in Aslains Installer ???

\World of Tanks\Aslain_Modpack\Custom_mods\

Have a look there. :)



Nobody33 #19065 Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:58 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 83298 battles
  • 8,391
  • [WWCD] WWCD
  • Member since:
    11-16-2012

Yes, i found. I test at the next installer version.

Thank you



Aslain #19066 Posted 18 May 2018 - 02:48 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Community Contributor
  • 14600 battles
  • 13,408
  • Member since:
    07-20-2010

v1.0.1.1 #05 (18-05-2018):
- added WWIIHWA Gun sounds
- added Radio WG.FM
- updated client language files
- updated YasenKrasen text extension
- removed ekspoint mods

 

v1.0.1.1 #05b (18-05-2018):
- updated anti-mirror files

 


Edited by Aslain, 18 May 2018 - 03:30 PM.


JUERGEN_x #19067 Posted 18 May 2018 - 03:04 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 4451 battles
  • 1,813
  • [DRT-] DRT-
  • Member since:
    04-26-2015

View PostAslain, on 18 May 2018 - 03:48 PM, said:

v1.0.1.1 #05 (18-05-2018):
- added WWIIHWA Gun sounds
- added Radio WG.FM
- updated client language files
- updated YasenKrasen text extension
- removed ekspoint mods    

 



Nobody33 #19068 Posted 18 May 2018 - 04:11 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 83298 battles
  • 8,391
  • [WWCD] WWCD
  • Member since:
    11-16-2012

View PostQuaksen, on 17 May 2018 - 09:45 PM, said:

\World of Tanks\Aslain_Modpack\Custom_mods\

Have a look there. :)

 

Just test. Not work

MacGyver8119 #19069 Posted 18 May 2018 - 04:13 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 29297 battles
  • 4
  • [L4NY1] L4NY1
  • Member since:
    10-15-2011

Thanks Aslain for the Modpack and the good work ...

Question:

 

Will there be a translation from radio wg.fm mod to english?

Thanks for the answer ... and Roll Out



Aslain #19070 Posted 18 May 2018 - 04:26 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Community Contributor
  • 14600 battles
  • 13,408
  • Member since:
    07-20-2010

View PostMacGyver8119, on 18 May 2018 - 04:13 PM, said:

Thanks Aslain for the Modpack and the good work ...

Question:

 

Will there be a translation from radio wg.fm mod to english?

Thanks for the answer ... and Roll Out

 

I can try to translate. There is ru.yml file with mod texts, so it should be possible.

Nobody33 #19071 Posted 18 May 2018 - 04:31 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 83298 battles
  • 8,391
  • [WWCD] WWCD
  • Member since:
    11-16-2012

View PostAslain, on 18 May 2018 - 02:48 PM, said:

v1.0.1.1 #05 (18-05-2018):
- added WWIIHWA Gun sounds
- added Radio WG.FM
- updated client language files
- updated YasenKrasen text extension
- removed ekspoint mods

 

v1.0.1.1 #05b (18-05-2018):
- updated anti-mirror files

 

 

YasenKrasen daily Auto Reset Hour 6 at more as one Week not more work

Quaksen #19072 Posted 18 May 2018 - 04:45 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 26157 battles
  • 1,755
  • [1DKK] 1DKK
  • Member since:
    03-29-2013

View PostNobody33, on 18 May 2018 - 04:11 PM, said:

Just test. Not work

"Not work" isn't really much to go by.

 

Did you place the file there with the correct structure inside? Check the text file in the folder.



Aslain #19073 Posted 18 May 2018 - 05:15 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Community Contributor
  • 14600 battles
  • 13,408
  • Member since:
    07-20-2010

View PostMacGyver8119, on 18 May 2018 - 04:13 PM, said:

Will there be a translation from radio wg.fm mod to english?

 

 

Try now, uploaded translated version. (reinstall the modpack, with option to clean DL cach folder).

Nobody33 #19074 Posted 18 May 2018 - 05:23 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 83298 battles
  • 8,391
  • [WWCD] WWCD
  • Member since:
    11-16-2012

View PostQuaksen, on 18 May 2018 - 04:45 PM, said:

"Not work" isn't really much to go by.

 

Did you place the file there with the correct structure inside? Check the text file in the folder.

 

i have a folder mods with YK beta. correct structure.

see here

\mods\1.0.1.1\YasenKrasen\yk_stats_beta.wotmod

\mods\configs\yk-stats\config.json

I copy this Folder mods with all folders to World_of_Tanks folder after install aslain and work

i copy this Folder mods in the Folder \World of Tanks\Aslain_Modpack\Custom_mods\ and install aslain and not work



Nobody33 #19075 Posted 18 May 2018 - 05:25 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 83298 battles
  • 8,391
  • [WWCD] WWCD
  • Member since:
    11-16-2012

@Aslain

YK have a new Version of yk_stats_beta.wotmod from 16.05.18



Panzer_ich_begruesse_Sie #19076 Posted 18 May 2018 - 06:47 PM

    Brigadier

  • Beta Tester
  • 33990 battles
  • 4,092
  • [BECOM] BECOM
  • Member since:
    11-18-2010
Problems with ekspoint mods? or remove because that advertasing from it?

Quaksen #19077 Posted 19 May 2018 - 01:23 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 26157 battles
  • 1,755
  • [1DKK] 1DKK
  • Member since:
    03-29-2013

View PostNobody33, on 18 May 2018 - 05:23 PM, said:

i have a folder mods with YK beta. correct structure.

see here

\mods\1.0.1.1\YasenKrasen\yk_stats_beta.wotmod

\mods\configs\yk-stats\config.json

I copy this Folder mods with all folders to World_of_Tanks folder after install aslain and work

i copy this Folder mods in the Folder \World of Tanks\Aslain_Modpack\Custom_mods\ and install aslain and not work

As I said - read the text file in the custom mods folder. It explains what to do.

It should be a zip file. And when you open the zip file, you should see mods folder first, and then make one called "version" - and it'll auto install to the current WoT version no matter how many updates are done to the number.



Nobody33 #19078 Posted 19 May 2018 - 08:43 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 83298 battles
  • 8,391
  • [WWCD] WWCD
  • Member since:
    11-16-2012

Mhhh, Aha

Ok, i have extract the structure in the folder. not work

i do as a zip-file in the folder and test

WORK :teethhappy::medal:

Thank you


Edited by Nobody33, 19 May 2018 - 09:28 AM.


Aslain #19079 Posted 19 May 2018 - 03:35 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Community Contributor
  • 14600 battles
  • 13,408
  • Member since:
    07-20-2010
v1.0.1.1 #06 (19-05-2018):
- updated XVM 7.6.1 [8373]
- updated Auxilium
- updated application LoadInf v2.6 (by BegiN)
- updated contour icons: XSerzHX, Grandorf, Aslain (few)
- updated Gold ammo visibility mod v2.0.6


krantrold #19080 Posted 20 May 2018 - 11:01 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 37979 battles
  • 52
  • [GA-DK] GA-DK
  • Member since:
    01-14-2011

Last update stop crashes game

Fail found corrupted Bios after fail OC


Edited by krantrold, 20 May 2018 - 09:19 PM.





21 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 21 guests, 0 anonymous users