83 replies to this topic

We_Just_Dinged_Em #81 Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:01 PM

Captain

• Clan Commander
  • 17559 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostWorkingasIntended, on 03 February 2014 - 01:58 PM, said:

I'll see your link and raise you one: http://forum.worldof...the-fun-starts/

Whilst I'm really pleased for Woody and will probably be joining him on 50% soon :harp:  Raising ones win rate via medium tiers whilst platooning with expert middle tier players isn't exactly stunning is it? In fact I think there may even be a WOT term for that sort of behaviour.......

Theres a reason why we dont use a certain word beginning with W on the WOT forum, it will probably result in RO ban from the lunatic mods on here.

Stat W*****'s and statpadders are different :) Statpadders still like to have fun, even if its guilty low tier sealclubbing.

Woody1999 #82 Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:09 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 17132 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Yndy_, on 05 February 2014 - 03:14 PM, said:

So Woody, what are the top 3 advices that you followed and helped you improve?

Congrats to you, great recent stats.

Well so far, I would have to say:

1. Stay alive longer. The longer you are alive, the more time you have to do damage. The more time you have to do damage, the more damage you do. The more damage you do, the more games you win. (Repetitive but it works)

2. Learn view ranges/camo values. Okay, you don't have to learn camo values and view ranges to the point, but at least know when the tank you are facing has better or worse view range/camo value than you. It's good to know that you can beat a tank in a one on one, but isn't it even better to beat him without being spotted in the first place? 

3. Be patient. Give yourself time to analyse the situation. Be aware, analyse, decide and then act. Focus on situational awareness and to some extent spacial awareness. Use every single advantage you can when in a tense fight.

Woody

Shufuni #83 Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:44 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 31061 battles
  • [HO_PO] HO_PO

View PostShufuni, on 03 February 2014 - 11:47 PM, said:

Tsk, someone improving their win rate in a clan of noobs!!! It's not what I signed up for !!:facepalm:

Well done Woody! :medal:

View PostWorkingasIntended, on 04 February 2014 - 11:43 AM, said:

I was pointing out an inconsistency between the recruitment page and what Mr Risky said. I Also congratulated Woody. Quite simple really but reading comprehension isn't what it used to be eh....:facepalm:

As for my origins in the clan, I was randomly invited and liked the logo. Maybe I'll go and start a new one called 'Bobs' where real play for funnerers can thrive without being judged by the likes of you.

Bye and GL

Woah there! That's a bit left field Workingasintended!!

My post was mocking the fact the WJDE(which Woody and myself belong to) is a clan of noobs, for noobs and that will forever be full of noobs and yet here we have one of our own, fighting to achieve greater things....nothing more, nothing less :confused:

KptStrzyga #84 Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:14 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 33333 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Dafuq happend here? :amazed:

Btw, gratz Woody. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users