Jump to content


My average WR


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
83 replies to this topic

VeryRisky #41 Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:58 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 18537 battles
  • 8,889
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-11-2012

GJ, Woody.

 

What I see as a good measure is that if you look at your last 1000 battles, you are seeing decent WRs on most of the tanks you play.  After all winning battles is the idea....

http://www.noobmeter...20140203_053916



Sringoot #42 Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:06 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 41062 battles
  • 743
  • [WHO] WHO
  • Member since:
    02-16-2012

Good job!

 

Now on to 60% !!!

 

 



CountOfTuscany #43 Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:08 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 4562 battles
  • 1,032
  • [SMACK] SMACK
  • Member since:
    07-01-2011
Congrats Woody! On to the next target?! :)

Brraw #44 Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:35 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 24792 battles
  • 609
  • [TEC] TEC
  • Member since:
    03-06-2012
Well done sir !! It's a nice feeling to see such numbers going in the right direction.  I've been battling away for what seems like an age now, just trying to get from 51% to 51.5% , haha  :facepalm:   Nice one though....  onwards and upwards mate  :honoring:

BattleMetalChris #45 Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:59 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 9248 battles
  • 7,687
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-18-2011

Wooooooddddeeehhhh well done matey :smile: ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

 

 

 



WorkingasIntended #46 Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:09 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10188 battles
  • 465
  • Member since:
    12-14-2011

GJ, just need to get the average tier up next :blinky:

VeryRisky #47 Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:12 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 18537 battles
  • 8,889
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-11-2012

View PostWorkingasIntended, on 03 February 2014 - 01:09 PM, said:


GJ, just need to get the average tier up next
:blinky:

 

Why?



WorkingasIntended #48 Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:43 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10188 battles
  • 465
  • Member since:
    12-14-2011

Because of the need for light hearted banter perhaps?

 

But as you ask and also supplied his noobmeter stats. This is from our recruitment thread: ~~We don't accept stat padders

 

Looks like stat padding to me. You also don't accept serious people apparently!



VeryRisky #49 Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:51 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 18537 battles
  • 8,889
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-11-2012

View PostWorkingasIntended, on 03 February 2014 - 01:43 PM, said:

Because of the need for light hearted banter perhaps?

 

But as you ask and also supplied his noobmeter stats. This is from our recruitment thread: ~~We don't accept stat padders

 

Looks like stat padding to me. You also don't accept serious people apparently!

 

As far as I'm concerned you can play tenks at any tier you like.  A battle in a Tier 4 tank is a battle in a Tier 4 tank and isn't somehow inferior to a battle in a Tier 5.

 

The text http://worldoftanks.eu/community/clans/500026231-WJDE/ doesn't mention padders in any case.



WorkingasIntended #50 Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:58 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10188 battles
  • 465
  • Member since:
    12-14-2011

View PostVeryRisky, on 03 February 2014 - 02:51 PM, said:

 

As far as I'm concerned you can play tenks at any tier you like.  A battle in a Tier 4 tank is a battle in a Tier 4 tank and isn't somehow inferior to a battle in a Tier 5.

 

The text http://worldoftanks.eu/community/clans/500026231-WJDE/ doesn't mention padders in any case.

I'll see your link and raise you one: http://forum.worldof...the-fun-starts/

 

Whilst I'm really pleased for Woody and will probably be joining him on 50% soon :harp:  Raising ones win rate via medium tiers whilst platooning with expert middle tier players isn't exactly stunning is it? In fact I think there may even be a WOT term for that sort of behaviour.......


Edited by WorkingasIntended, 03 February 2014 - 02:59 PM.


_TiddyMun_ #51 Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:05 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 26222 battles
  • 542
  • Member since:
    04-06-2011
  

Edited by _TiddyMun_, 19 April 2014 - 10:00 AM.


sword_of_Damocles #52 Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:13 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 63830 battles
  • 5,328
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    03-26-2011

View PostWoody1999, on 02 February 2014 - 07:21 PM, said:

 

He's emigrated to the WT forums. He's always over there.

 

Woody

 

Send him my greetings when you see him :blinky:



VeryRisky #53 Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:49 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 18537 battles
  • 8,889
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-11-2012

View PostWorkingasIntended, on 03 February 2014 - 01:58 PM, said:

I'll see your link and raise you one: http://forum.worldof...the-fun-starts/

 

Whilst I'm really pleased for Woody and will probably be joining him on 50% soon :harp:  Raising ones win rate via medium tiers whilst platooning with expert middle tier players isn't exactly stunning is it? In fact I think there may even be a WOT term for that sort of behaviour.......

 

All a matter of perspective.  I play all my tenks (well 41 out of 42 in last 1000 battles), so my stats are the stats on the tanks in my garage that I am likely to be playing.



RockyRocks #54 Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:54 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 14669 battles
  • 163
  • Member since:
    04-13-2012
Congrats woody that was a nice improvement and of course you were in a great company of WJDE, As Xensation said next stop 53-55% win rate and good wn8 :eyesup:.

Edited by RockyRocks, 03 February 2014 - 03:54 PM.


BrokenWing #55 Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:56 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 25785 battles
  • 5,014
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    05-16-2011

I've seen what you can do in a T49 ya wee sh!te, I never got a chance to fire a shot in my Alecto that game. :tongue:

 

Well done.

 

Onwards and ever upwards...

 

EDIT: To be fair the forums are a helpful place, I've gotten my fair share of tricks, tips and tactics from fellow forumites but I will say this:

 

We don't suffer fools gladly.


Edited by BrokenWing, 03 February 2014 - 04:07 PM.


blademansw #56 Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:59 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 14085 battles
  • 1,844
  • [A-W-G] A-W-G
  • Member since:
    09-26-2012
Well done m8!

SturmhardEisenkeil #57 Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:52 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12662 battles
  • 317
  • [GST] GST
  • Member since:
    03-09-2013

thank god, not everyone who hits 50% winrate opens a thread in the forum. on the other hand...looking at my teams recently......  there wouldnt be too many of them anyway lol.

 

 

to the op: now transfer your wn8 to higher tier games since an average tier 5 for 1000 battles looks very much like sealsmashing. playing low tiers only is also not going to make you much better in the long run...... its very hard to get rid of some bad behaviour patterns you adapt in tier 5 games which are for the most part completely random yologames on both sides.

 

sure, you raise your wr by platooning there but does it teach you important stuff? only to a very, very limited amount.........and clubbing tier 5 players for thousands of games is also not sth to brag about imho.

 

 



WorkingasIntended #58 Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:58 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10188 battles
  • 465
  • Member since:
    12-14-2011

View PostSturmhardEisenkeil, on 03 February 2014 - 04:52 PM, said:

thank god, not everyone who hits 50% winrate opens a thread in the forum. on the other hand...looking at my teams recently......  there wouldnt be too many of them anyway lol.

 

 

to the op: now transfer your wn8 to higher tier games since an average tier 5 for 1000 battles looks very much like sealsmashing. playing low tiers only is also not going to make you much better in the long run...... its very hard to get rid of some bad behaviour patterns you adapt in tier 5 games which are for the most part completely random yologames on both sides.

 

sure, you raise your wr by platooning there but does it teach you important stuff? only to a very, very limited amount.........and clubbing tier 5 players for thousands of games is also not sth to brag about imho.

 

 

I was trying to make a joke which went wrong I guess. Would you rather he was playing t8-10 and failing? His post was to say thanks to others not to brag.

 

''~~We don't suffer fools gladly.''   I'll get my coat then.



Shaka_D #59 Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:35 PM

    Colonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 37668 battles
  • 3,761
  • Member since:
    10-18-2010
Congrats Woody, +1 mate.

Shufuni #60 Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:47 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 31061 battles
  • 93
  • [HO_PO] HO_PO
  • Member since:
    08-17-2011

Tsk, someone improving their win rate in a clan of noobs!!! It's not what I signed up for !!:facepalm:

 

Well done Woody! :medal:






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users