Jump to content


Its not just weekends is it? Lol....?

Bot TK AFK

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

AriannaWolf #1 Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:03 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 32954 battles
  • 635
  • [DA-II] DA-II
  • Member since:
    09-08-2011

Just had to share, sorry I know its all a bit samey. tier6-8 game.

 

(1) The noob platoon - hellcat and t82

(2) The TK'ers... the T82 attacks the Hellcat, the T28 kills the T82 (going blue), the hellcat kills the T28

(3) The suicider - the IS6 goes for a dip in the Lake

(4) The afk'er - the KV5 who takes a huge number of hits but never moved from the starting spot

 

The one remaining tier8 on our side not involved in the above special action, managed 334 damage.... ah well.

 

It was so special. 

 

Happy Tuesday.

 

=AW


Edited by AriannaWolf, 04 February 2014 - 11:03 AM.


bogoatv8 #2 Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:12 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 52389 battles
  • 12
  • Member since:
    09-06-2011
Yes it is a bit depressing the standard of play these days, I guess it is a consequence of WG dumbing the  game down to appeal to the FPS mass market types, I do not blame WG, they want to make money after (above ? ) all. It just seems to work against the more considered strategic approach to the game.Or maybe I am just getting old...

Shaka_D #3 Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:19 AM

    Colonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 37657 battles
  • 3,761
  • Member since:
    10-18-2010

View Postbogoatv8, on 04 February 2014 - 11:12 AM, said:

Yes it is a bit depressing the standard of play these days, I guess it is a consequence of WG dumbing the  game down to appeal to the FPS mass market types, I do not blame WG, they want to make money after (above ? ) all. It just seems to work against the more considered strategic approach to the game.Or maybe I am just getting old...


Nope, you're not getting old, it's the unfortunate path the game is taking. Randoms are like a neanderthal sandbox, which is sadly necessary to take part in for the grind. The more strategic games happen in CW's. Just a pity that randoms have devolved so much that unless you're platooning it's pretty difficult to have fun in. In randoms you almost always have to play as a top tier to try help steer your team toward some sort of a fighting chance in so many of the battles.

 

It's terrible when you go into games knowing at the outset the chances are against you (if you use XVM) and you have to resort to an attitude of 'well, let me at least do as much damage as I can'. The unfortunate / sad / depressing / not-so-magical roll of the MM dice. If you don't use XVM it's pretty obvious you have a team of windowlickers when you see how they react when the battle commences.


Edited by jinx_uk, 04 February 2014 - 11:25 AM.


blademansw #4 Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:21 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 14055 battles
  • 1,839
  • Member since:
    09-26-2012

Well, last night I had a game with a Lowe driver who was very similar to the "Unfair plane" Lowe driver in Jingles GBU ep 7.  He did over 1k damage to me and my platoon mate.

 

What started it? Me (jokingly) calling the platoon of 3 JT88's on the enemy team premium tank noobs.  I was in a JT88 myself, and for this infraction I got set on fire by the Lowe which also cost me an auto fire extinguisher.

 

Our whole team criticized him, he had 25k battles and was basically a complete moron.



wsatnutter #5 Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:27 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Beta Tester
  • 24209 battles
  • 7,182
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010

View PostAriannaWolf, on 04 February 2014 - 10:03 AM, said:

Just had to share, sorry I know its all a bit samey. tier6-8 game.

 

(1) The noob platoon - hellcat and t82

(2) The TK'ers... the T82 attacks the Hellcat, the T28 kills the T82 (going blue), the hellcat kills the T28

(3) The suicider - the IS6 goes for a dip in the Lake

(4) The afk'er - the KV5 who takes a huge number of hits but never moved from the starting spot

 

The one remaining tier8 on our side not involved in the above special action, managed 334 damage.... ah well.

 

It was so special. 

 

Happy Tuesday.

 

=AW


sounds like an episode of eastenders®



Zedrick #6 Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:35 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 15257 battles
  • 348
  • Member since:
    11-03-2012
Is there a youtube-channel dedicated to WoT-fails? If not, I'll start one, become famous and make $threehundredthousand.

DingIsHere #7 Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:41 PM

    Colonel

  • Clan Commander
  • 15970 battles
  • 3,784
  • [4Q2] 4Q2
  • Member since:
    12-22-2011

View PostZedrick, on 04 February 2014 - 01:35 PM, said:

Is there a youtube-channel dedicated to WoT-fails? If not, I'll start one, become famous and make $threehundredthousand.

 

Sorry.. won't work... we don't need to go look at YT for a bunch of wot-fails..



comintogetu #8 Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:47 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 29956 battles
  • 681
  • [79HD] 79HD
  • Member since:
    04-20-2011

View PostDingIsHere, on 04 February 2014 - 01:41 PM, said:

 

Sorry.. won't work... we don't need to go look at YT for a bunch of wot-fails..

 

No, you don't. Just join a random game...sadly :facepalm:



Andreas1999 #9 Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:33 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 7624 battles
  • 743
  • [O-L-E] O-L-E
  • Member since:
    06-11-2011

Random battles = random stuff shall happen, you can have a perfect battle as well as an epic fail.







Also tagged with Bot, TK, AFK

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users