UNICUM Dating

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

BERLIN_19451945 #1 Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:33 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 21553 battles

Fellow UNICUMS! Do you like tanks? Do you like people who play tanks? Do you have trouble finding a fellow tanker to share stat padding and forum trolling? HQ UNICUM cares, and they are starting a new site to allow you to find that special one. It's called UNICUM DATING, and it's the fun filled way for you virgins to meet other virgins and develop social skills. Just listen to Mongos testimony-

"I was having difficulty meeting the right girl, or indeed any girl. They are hard to meet here in Western Zoyland. My commitment to the UNICUM way meant I only ever left the caravan once every three days to top up on herbal peace tea and Pasties. But UNICUM DATING took all my stats, and in three days I met the special one in my life. It was a photo of me! Now I can seal club with the one I love all day and night. Thanks UNICUM DATING. You're the best!"

That's right! You too can meet someone to share Noob Meter with. And to get you out there, we are offering,for a limited period, this special deal. Sign up to UNICUM DATING now, and you'll get this selection of WW2 German Army marching songs to woo that special person, including the romantic 'Panzerlied' and the emotive ' The Steppes Of Russia Lead To Moscow'. And that's not all. You also get 50000 gold for the two of you to spend  in game in the special UNICUM STORE. Simply enter the code "Mr T H ROBBER" when prompted, and you will enter a World of fresh possibilities. Where the 105mm Chuck Norris Gun and Thalium Ray Gun can be bought and fitted to your favourite tank ( So long as it it an IS)

So don't delay! Drop that dirty mag and visit UNICUM DATING. You'll be glad you did.

Ricardo63 #2 Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:43 AM

Private

• Player
  • 1769 battles

Dude!

You need to create an English site, I can't understand German!

http://www.unikuscheln.de/start.php

Edited by Ricardo63, 05 February 2014 - 11:43 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users