question about 10 tier tanks

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Alienwaras #1 Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:07 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1150 battles
does everyone can buy it and play with it ? or just premiums can do it.

estXcrew #2 Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:10 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 16710 battles
  • [WRYA] WRYA

Everyone can research up to tier 10. It is just hard to keep up with the costs at that level without any premium tanks/lower tier money earners. 

Learn the game first though, no need to rush trough the tiers (as I did), it reflects in my statistics pretty badly.

Regards.

typhaon #3 Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:35 PM

Major General

• Beta Tester
  • 14201 battles

With exception of premium tanks, you can play everything for free in WoT.

Premium tanks are only good for money making though and have worse stats than their normal counterparts.

But it can be hard to play without investing money, because you will suffer from small income (or even credits loss) in the later game and the low number of garage and barracks slots can be annoying.

But aside from that, WoT is really free to play... one of the few games where you don't have significant disadvantages as a non paying player.

Dreadmau5 #4 Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:37 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 12701 battles

As estXcrew wrote, you can research T10 tanks without having a premium tank, and you don't need to have a premium tank in order to buy a T10 tank.

However, T10 tanks are very expensive to use, so a premium tank is useful if you need more in-game money for your T10.

If you do not want to buy a premium tank, then you should have some T4-6 tanks to earn money. If you are a decent player, you can use T7 tanks.

If you don't want that much money, you can use a T8 tank. I sold my KV-4 yesterday, but it was very easy to get 5-7k profit in it, and I once got a ~75k profit thanks to a 50k reward for some special event.

Anyone can get a T10, the question is how long it will take to get the money and XP needed. If you want to get there faster by getting a premium tank, keep in mind that you should not buy a premium tank if you have not played other tanks on that premium tank's Tier.

Premium tanks earn more money than regular tanks on their own Tier, but they're not as powerful, so you should get used to playing with a regular tank before getting a worse-but-more-profitable premium from the same Tier.

Good luck.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users