1940's Soviet experiment resurected dead.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

AoKoshiro #1 Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:10 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 3412 battles
I don't know if this is true, but I can say that the video is very interesting. I think due experiments like this we have modern scientific medicine/healthcare.
IF YOU HAVE WEAK NERVES, DON'T WATCH THE VIDEO.

Any thoughts?
P.S Name of the video is misleading, don't mind it. Video is purely related to medical science.

Edited by AoKoshiro, 12 February 2014 - 09:11 AM.

soolerman #2 Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:16 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24366 battles

These experiments had nothing to do with reanimating the dead. They had the intension of understanding the function of parts of the body. Similar experiments happened in other country's in clouding in my own country the UK. The experiments on dog heads is, however, something that seams, as fair as I know, to have only been tried by the Russians. It was an attempt to understand the way the nervous system works and produced some useful information that hast gone on the be used in neuroscience and general biology.

The experiments where, for there time, cutting edge. Much of the date became a state secret and many of the scientists involved ended up in the gulags or just diapered. Sadly the work they did has never be properly acknowledged my the west and is now often the subject of conspiracy nuts prattling's. 

GemmaLou #3 Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:47 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 8113 battles
that explains the players i get on my team in tanks :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users