help frustration suspension complaint voting

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

teapot_ #1 Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:56 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4233 battles

Hello

Well, first of all nice to meet you guys.

It's my first time here reading & writing stuff (except keeping an eye on gup mod thread. occasionally.). I have some questions about several incidents and looking forward for some explanations & advices.

I play random battles and yes I'm aware that I'm cobbled together with random people. That means the outcome of the battle depends mostly on their perfomance. I have no problems taking out few tanks. But I have a big problem if I dominate the round by doing the majority frags while still loosing an ongoing hopeless match. I prefer to win the battle rather getting tons of exp & credits. And this is fu**ing frustrating me.

I'm not a pro neither average.  I understand the game mechanics and with common sense i would say i do overall ok. Getting obvious trolled by idiots isn't a big deal because i get compensation (for ff atleast). Sure, it's frustrating using me as a meatshield getting pushed around the corner to getting gunned down by the enemies. It's annoying forced to dive like a submarine. I don't get it why ppl doing this but no worries I can behave myself. I always say to myself: Crap happens will never play with this team constelation anyway so keep moving.

But at some point looking how awefull the team perfomance is and especially after experiencing a lot of problematic matches i honestly don't know how to deal with it.

I got suspended for my first time. The notification says i team killed the kv-s. I was just intentional ricocheting shots :facepalm: Due team stupidly i couldn't keep calm. I don't understand why ppl have so much trouble with common sense. Why the [edited]does they fail with simple tasks? There is no point doing my best and act as a teamm8 anymore. Just taking out few tanks don't satisfy me.

What should I do? Display win chances to: leave the game? suicide rush? Pointless Kamikaze attends? Panther, Tiger... how about transforming the tank into a submarine to get my hands on an enigma?

And also i want to know how the complaint system works? How does it actually work? What's the point about complaining spam, insults and provocations? If I should getting trolled and complain unfair play what are the consequence for him/her? I mean i get compensations so no need to get angry and respond fire for team damage and also accidents can happen. It's rare and I don't have a gruge but sometimes its just.... .

best regards

teapot_

Edited by teapot_, 13 February 2014 - 07:42 PM.

KptStrzyga #2 Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:05 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 33333 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Turn off win chances, keep calm and kill all you can. Your WR will follow. 

I had win chances on for some time but it was only destroying my morale, now when I have it turned off if and I see only red in my team I am like "good, nobody will steal my kills and damage :trollface:".

Stianby #3 Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:31 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 31455 battles

I am surprised at the level of stupidity and ignorance amongst certain players. 

If a battle starts with a lot of siema in team chat, you kinda know where it's going to end...

teapot_ #4 Posted 14 February 2014 - 06:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4233 battles
Can someone please explain me the complain system?

Edited by teapot_, 14 February 2014 - 06:50 PM.

Also tagged with help, frustration, suspension, complaint, voting

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users