I must admit..

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Desyatnik_Pansy #1 Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:13 AM

Bartender

• Player
  • 16677 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

I owe an apology to EVERY Person I've ever accused of being a bad player (though normally I don't say as much, I have sometimes said it in anger), on my team and the enemy team. Every player that I've told off for "doing something wrong" by my standards, every player I've even made the slightest remark at.

Why? Well today, I got the hearty enjoyment of watching my brother play WoT with a friend. Now my brother has played my account because, he played my M3 Lee for the most part because he enjoyed the tank (he loves the damn thing) but barely played on my account and normally when he did I was acting drill sergeant on him to tell him what to do and such; so really, it was never any bad. But today.. oh lord, today.

Let me explain a few things about the scenario:

- My brother asks for my help while he plays, which I actively attempt to provide. But watching him is almost enough to make me want to just grab the controls and take over as I watch him miss shots that should have hit, put himself in a bad position and whatnot.

- My brother has played less than 100-200 Battles on my account, and has only a small idea of how camouflage, spotting, angling etc. works (and since he prefers playing paper tanks, angling doesn't make any significant difference).

- My brother's friend, has something along the lines of 1500-1600 Battles, AND has a Tiger I. He doesn't APPEAR to have any idea how camouflage, spotting and especially angling works; and his attitude suggests he cares very little about the end result (he seems to just drive forward, die, then go play another tank).

- My brother's friend insists on playing high tier tanks, and was very lucky not to get into a game when he platooned in his M4A3E2 While my brother was driving the M8A1. While insisting on playing high tier tanks, he drowned himself in a Tier VII Game while in the aforementioned M4A3E2 To join my brother; making no effort to support his team.

So you can see how much fun this was for me. Whereas my brother I could actively support and give tips to, which allowed him to achieve 4 Kills in his first game; there was no way I could persuade his friend to do anything in anyway, smart. And I thought the WoT Xbox Edition was bad!

So yeah, for those who don't want to read a wall of text, I owe everyone an apology; everyone who've I've ever called out or made a remark about. Because at the end of the day, even that player could probably achieve a better result than my brother and his friend.

Kevbar #2 Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:16 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18523 battles

:teethhappy: 

+1

Desyatnik_Pansy #3 Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:23 AM

Bartender

• Player
  • 16677 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
Well the plus point is that they never experienced any lag issues and whatnot; because whereas here we may have veteran players experiencing lag and complaining on the forums, these two would probably think it's some sort of alien invasion and perform a satanic ritual!

John_Preston #4 Posted 16 February 2014 - 06:18 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 17436 battles

Don't hurt them newbies, the are so cute when they are looking around confused and don't have the slightest idea what's going on around them.

The world need seals, otherwise the clubbers would have to club each other.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users