Major

• Player
  • 7424 battles

Off-Topic forum next time please. 

Yag0 #4 Posted 19 February 2014 - 04:56 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 3168 battles

The world is run by criminals and gangsters.

Freedom has become a rare and precious thing.

I often think that mankind is regressing to the dark ages... we seem to be at about victorian times in UK.

No one should be suffering these crimes in the 21st century.

WoTDaFoCh #5 Posted 19 February 2014 - 06:13 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 22802 battles

25 dead.....RIP

Edited by STrOnKeRTeNk, 20 February 2014 - 09:44 AM.

TiKiKill #6 Posted 19 February 2014 - 11:42 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5466 battles
  • [2RTR] 2RTR
...my sincerest good wishes for your country.

Achibot #7 Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:15 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 17959 battles
  • [HUSH-] HUSH-
When the right of the people to free assembly is quashed by the regime, any regime, through violence and with it the threat of continued violence, it is a crime of the greatest magnitude. It is a form of modern day slavery and it should never be acceptable or accepted, by anyone, of any nation, stripe or creed. It is not accepted by me and I wish you nothing but safety and the very best of luck as your struggle to assert this most basic of rights continues.

Effing_Drako #8 Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:18 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 27082 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

To quote Ruse "a relic of a dying empire"

God be with those who lost their loved ones

Danger__UXB #9 Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:26 AM

Major

• Player
  • 9786 battles
Long live freedom and all who  sail in her:izmena:

LUNSSI #10 Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:22 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 14740 battles

If you wish to destroy these corrupt trees in this forest of government you cannot do so by felling them one tree at a time. By the time you reach the end of the forest more corrupt trees will have grown in thier place.

The only way to succeed is to burn down that entire forest!

Only do this if you have many strong and noble seeds to sow in thier stead!

pie_eater #11 Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:32 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10921 battles

Umm, good job at being Ukrainian, I guess. :unsure:

I support you all the way!

Parody of David Guetta Ft. Sia - Titanium

Chorus:

I'm standing ground, all things to lose
Pol-ice now taking hold 
Picking on the ones who run
You will lose, you will lose
The govern-ment hold us down, but I stand my ground
I am Ukrainian
The govern-ment hold us down, but I stand my ground
I AM UKRAINIAN!

Edited by pie_eater, 20 February 2014 - 05:32 PM.

NervosCuNervii #12 Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:08 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 21833 battles
  • [D57T] D57T
I'm a romanian and as you all should know, we were the only european country that abolished communism by force, in 1989. A riot similar to the one in Kiev, but nationwide.
We wanted democracy and we got it on paper, with the former communists turned democrats but with the same mindset. Look at our country now... we are still recovering 25 years later and only thanks to the time, as the old politicians start to retire or are getting thrown in prison for their deeds.

I just hope that the changes brought by your struggle will be good ones and faster.

Valvalecia #13 Posted 22 February 2014 - 10:31 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 11686 battles
Silly people, wanting to throw a corrupted government just to get ruled by another one.

ANBREIT #14 Posted 23 February 2014 - 05:25 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 53290 battles

So what's gonna happen with all those nazies? Are they gonna be part of new government? Why no1 want to show what has been happening in other western parts of Ukraine like in Lviv?

Funny how media only show 1 side of the story and also how EU/US been directly supporting nazi groups while they forbid them in their own countries.

Carantanien #15 Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:27 AM

Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 16839 battles

View PostANBREIT, on 23 February 2014 - 04:25 AM, said:

So what's gonna happen with all those nazies? Are they gonna be part of new government? Why no1 want to show what has been happening in other western parts of Ukraine like in Lviv?

Funny how media only show 1 side of the story and also how EU/US been directly supporting nazi groups while they forbid them in their own countries.

I think i was thought that nazi's are the ones who glorify german language, german race etc.

edit: u probably ment neo-nazism. :p

GL Ukraine in the future, you gonna need it. There will be more bloodshed i fear.

Edited by Carantanien, 27 February 2014 - 02:09 PM.

LUNSSI #16 Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:59 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 14740 battles

After spending the last few days researching every piece of info and data I can on this it looks to be yet another globalization manouvre.

Ukrain Leader Viktor Yanukovych refused trade and loan agreement from the EU instead taking finacial backing from Russia.

EU dos not take kindly to this and sets jackals in motion to remove Yanukovych from power.

It has been done for a thousand years and is standard practise. I shall explain how it works.

EU wanted control over the Ukrain. In order to do this without being seen as bullies or exacting high financial cost they introduce massive offer of cash loan to the leader of the target nation. This has 2 effects. 1: the leader is personally given huge sums of money so he can enjoy wonderfull lifestyle during and after his elected period. 2: His nation recieves financial boost that makes general population think thier glorious leader is the right man for the job! Thus extending his time in power further and thus facilitating easier control in the future.

EU offer failed as offer from Russia was superior in some way or rather I expect it came with closer and more severe penalties for refusal. And so phase 2 is put into place and that is the insertion of the jackals.

Jackals are government funded operatives whose sole purpose is to see that the target leader is removed from power and to oversee the placement of a leader who is willing to accept the original terms. This is what has now happened or is in the proccess of happening in the Ukrain.

To clarify and make easier to understand.

Ukrainian people have no control over what is happening.  Some have the ellusion that they do! the EU and Russia are vying for control of the leader of your nation! EU failed with bribery and are now using covert force! What move Russia will make when your riots end and the dust settles I cannot say!

3 steps to globalization when one fails they move on to the next!

1. bribery and corruption

2.Jackals initiate unrest and re seating of power

3. War.

edit*** if any one doubts the reality of what I am saying simply look to South America and its poverty and consider the wealth of the US. Study the unfortunate reverse osmosis of wealth and resource from one place to the other. Eastern Europe is the south america of Europe!

I know not what you can do to change things.

Edited by Arnold_Judas_Rimmer, 27 February 2014 - 10:09 AM.

Yag0 #17 Posted 27 February 2014 - 01:50 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 3168 battles
Got any links to that AJR ?

LUNSSI #18 Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:41 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 14740 battles

View PostYag0, on 27 February 2014 - 12:50 PM, said:

Got any links to that AJR ?

Very difficult to do. For instance the intel I gathered for the Ukrainian scenario took me about 7 hours total. So much info out there and every piece needs to be checked, re- checked, cross checked and then I try to debunc it before accepting it as most probable. Ive been studying globalization and our how our world turns for over 10 years.

Years ago I was exposed to information that I perhaps should not have been. Since then my thirst for more cannot be quenched.

Tin foil hats can be worn but they wont detract from the reality that big guys pick on little guys by whatever means and when you learn that the top 3 economic powers in this world are corporations and not nations you start to see the bigger picture.

I can offer some topics for you to study

globalization

social engineering

International monetary system

global economics

Unfortunatley google wont do.. it is the bane of this generation everyone wants to learn fast from a few clicks.. and it simply wont do. I am a scan/speed reader which means I currently read 4 words at a time comfortably and sometimes 6 but often need to regress. this means I get through a good sized book in 3 hours or so. I read 1 a night most nights.

It might also be worth you studying the recent (20th century) history of south america, the middle east, europe and asia. there you might notice some trends in how the good guys seem to die in horrific trafic accidents and by choking on thier own tongues. right before some corp signs a deal to shaft thier populace.

I cannot begin to convey how utterly incredible it all is.

message me back in a year let me know what you learned ;)

edit*** I might like to add that the single most important factor when choosing books to read is thier appeal! if a book looks inviting and interesting it most probably is filled with uter horsesh1t with some truths thrown in for credability. History is mostly boring and thus the accurate or more accurate books often tend to be uninspiring and unapealing. But it is within those books that lie forgoten on the shelf that you will find the truths. :blinky:

Edited by Arnold_Judas_Rimmer, 27 February 2014 - 02:47 PM.

Yag0 #19 Posted 27 February 2014 - 04:07 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 3168 battles

Well, you have encouraged me to have a deeper look into it, cheers.:smile:

Next time, if you just bring your own trumpet... :tongue:

nielsje #20 Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:49 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 30826 battles
  • [NLWGG] NLWGG

View Postpie_eater, on 20 February 2014 - 12:32 PM, said: