I Am a Ukrainian

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
163 replies to this topic

ustroj_destroj #161 Posted 03 March 2014 - 04:55 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 13768 battles

View PostBreitenfeld1631, on 03 March 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

Don't hypocritical, they're as much bandits as the ones who were rebelling at the capital and they seemed to succeed pretty well in "changing their country"

In Kiev there were students, teachers and theatre directors. I have published link to the list of victims. In the Kiev new government was elected by legal parliament. In the Kiev people fought against corruption. In Donetsk city there is self-elected mayor Pavel Gubarev. In Donetsk people are fighting for separation of region. Do you see difference between legal election by parliament and self-election? Do you see difference between separatism and anti-corruption activities?

lelle67 #162 Posted 03 March 2014 - 04:56 PM

Private

• Player
  • 24343 battles
  • [NUF] NUF
Russia will go ahead with its plans to build a bridge linking Crimea to the Russian mainland, says Russian Prime Minister Medvedev 
Is not this a proof of plans to annexing crimea?

eusdeenius #163 Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:11 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1836 battles

View PostBlackHawken, on 03 March 2014 - 05:51 PM, said:

Greetings from Romania to our neighbours Ukraine.Please Ukraine for all good don't turn towards EU/US/NATO.This will bring ruin to your country take our country as example or Greece.The EU/US their interests are only for them not for others to make all of them their slaves, they want to control all so [edited]them.Please stop resisting Russia they want what is good for your country they are the true allies of your people.I know this sounds crazy but let me explain to all of you the situation:US indirectly is responsible for the current situation in Ukraine.They want to install their puppets to power so that they can install their NATO bases in ukraine as a preparation for invading Russia, yea that's right they want to subdue Russia and trust me Putin will not step back even an inch right now if the former government will not be restored as Yanukovich president .All these discutions are for Russia to gather their forces in Crimeea and from there to expand towards Kiev that's their plan.Believe Putin will not take any advices from the western pigs like EU/US oh yea and also China supports Russia so dont think US/EU/NATO will have any chance against them.

Oh and about that 1994 agreement u have been fooled by US/UK haha they laugh ai u right now saying: look at those fools we made them to give up their nukes so that they can be at our control.That's right for control they did that.What is that [edited]:u give away your nukes and another country will come and save me...wtf u must be real nuts if u think US/UK gives a crapabout Ukraine....Well Russia it seems they respect the agreement.

That says it all. I am just sorry for those poor Ukrainians who really think that the fight is for democracy. The reality is it's just the fight of the big boys on their territory. Some Ukrainians even think that they will take them to the EU. Yeah right...

TinyViking #164 Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:19 PM

Major

• Player
  • 7469 battles

As the current situation develops we are all watching in anticipation. This is a tough period for everyone, even those of us not in the immediate area, but please remember that this is a forum for World of Tanks.

We've let this thread go on for as long as we can and we kindly ask you all to continue any political discussions on the appropriate platforms. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users