I Am a Ukrainian

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
163 replies to this topic

LUNSSI #21 Posted 01 March 2014 - 03:11 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 14740 battles
I see Russia has made a move into Crimea.

Edited by Arnold_Judas_Rimmer, 01 March 2014 - 03:15 AM.

Achibot #22 Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:49 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 17959 battles
  • [HUSH-] HUSH-
Putin is a lunatic and he's playing a very dangerous game. Unmarked troops and vehicles are all well and good as long as no-one starts shooting. But if those troops were to engage Ukranian National Forces without donning their colours that would be a pretty serious breach of the Hague Conventions. I can already hear the Hawks of Europe screeching for blood if that happens. It just won't end well. The absolute minimum is a resumption of the Cold War postures.

_Krat0s_ #23 Posted 01 March 2014 - 07:25 AM

Private

• Player
  • 297 battles
I see germany (through EU) trying to repeat for the 3rd time withing 100 years their bs

Valvalecia #24 Posted 01 March 2014 - 10:46 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 11686 battles

View PostAchibot, on 01 March 2014 - 08:49 AM, said:

Putin is a lunatic and he's playing a very dangerous game. Unmarked troops and vehicles are all well and good as long as no-one starts shooting. But if those troops were to engage Ukranian National Forces without donning their colours that would be a pretty serious breach of the Hague Conventions. I can already hear the Hawks of Europe screeching for blood if that happens. It just won't end well. The absolute minimum is a resumption of the Cold War postures.

I doubt they're that stupid unless that's their plan all along.

I find it funny how a small country like Ukraine has the power to drive the whole world under the brink of war. All that is to come depends if they'll start negotiating with Russia/Crimea or if they'll use force in this. But still you can't blame anyone else from this than EU.

LUNSSI #25 Posted 01 March 2014 - 11:32 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 14740 battles

View PostAchibot, on 01 March 2014 - 05:49 AM, said:

A dangerous game yes.. lunatic perhaps not. Those troops not flying colours is interesting to say the least. Those soldiers look il trained and unexperienced to my eyes. Id wager they arent carrying much live ammunition and thier purpose is nothing more than political. The Police or semi militia however look very business end .

Edited by Arnold_Judas_Rimmer, 01 March 2014 - 11:34 AM.

EPIC_RAGE #26 Posted 01 March 2014 - 01:49 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 35202 battles
You people aren't seeing the real picture of this at all. But whatever I'm not gonna start argument here. Everyone has their opinion, but it makes me sad mass of people are blinded by modern propaganda.

Danger__UXB #27 Posted 01 March 2014 - 01:54 PM

Major

• Player
  • 9786 battles

View PostYag0, on 27 February 2014 - 12:50 PM, said:

Got any links to that AJR ?

Here you go...:smile:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTbdnNgqfs8

Danger__UXB #28 Posted 01 March 2014 - 01:58 PM

Major

• Player
  • 9786 battles

View PostArnold_Judas_Rimmer, on 27 February 2014 - 01:41 PM, said:

Very difficult to do. For instance the intel I gathered for the Ukrainian scenario took me about 7 hours total. So much info out there and every piece needs to be checked, re- checked, cross checked and then I try to debunc it before accepting it as most probable. Ive been studying globalization and our how our world turns for over 10 years.

Years ago I was exposed to information that I perhaps should not have been. Since then my thirst for more cannot be quenched.

Tin foil hats can be worn but they wont detract from the reality that big guys pick on little guys by whatever means and when you learn that the top 3 economic powers in this world are corporations and not nations you start to see the bigger picture.

I can offer some topics for you to study

globalization

social engineering

International monetary system

global economics

Unfortunatley google wont do.. it is the bane of this generation everyone wants to learn fast from a few clicks.. and it simply wont do. I am a scan/speed reader which means I currently read 4 words at a time comfortably and sometimes 6 but often need to regress. this means I get through a good sized book in 3 hours or so. I read 1 a night most nights.

It might also be worth you studying the recent (20th century) history of south america, the middle east, europe and asia. there you might notice some trends in how the good guys seem to die in horrific trafic accidents and by choking on thier own tongues. right before some corp signs a deal to shaft thier populace.

I cannot begin to convey how utterly incredible it all is.

message me back in a year let me know what you learned ;)

edit*** I might like to add that the single most important factor when choosing books to read is thier appeal! if a book looks inviting and interesting it most probably is filled with uter horsesh1t with some truths thrown in for credability. History is mostly boring and thus the accurate or more accurate books often tend to be uninspiring and unapealing. But it is within those books that lie forgoten on the shelf that you will find the truths. :blinky:

Same link for you too!!..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTbdnNgqfs8

olukej #29 Posted 01 March 2014 - 05:10 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 100 battles

I fail to see why anybody would lean towards a country that's actively xenophobic, homophobic, repressing journalists and feminists and is now meddling with the internal affairs of its former vassals by sending in troops...

And you guys tell us the EU is the evil imperialistic power?

Ems #30 Posted 01 March 2014 - 05:59 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 37642 battles

Not so long ago one of our neighbour countries took over a part of our other naighbour country that was inhabited in majority by its nation.

II world war broke out one year later, the neighbour was Germany that took Sudetenland from Czechoslovakia.

LUNSSI #31 Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:07 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 14740 battles

View Postolukej, on 01 March 2014 - 04:10 PM, said:

I fail to see why anybody would lean towards a country that's actively xenophobic, homophobic, repressing journalists and feminists and is now meddling with the internal affairs of its former vassals by sending in troops...

And you guys tell us the EU is the evil imperialistic power?

None of that is relevant the only thing that is relevant is acquisition of resource. Nothing else has ever mattered to any power.. ever!

LUNSSI #32 Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:07 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 14740 battles

View PostAnti_NWO, on 01 March 2014 - 12:58 PM, said:

good link wont watch it I have his books! :great:

LUNSSI #33 Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:08 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 14740 battles

View PostEPIC_RAGE, on 01 March 2014 - 12:49 PM, said:

You people aren't seeing the real picture of this at all. But whatever I'm not gonna start argument here. Everyone has their opinion, but it makes me sad mass of people are blinded by modern propaganda.

Please share your knowledge, ideas, opinions. Making a post like this is the very same reason arguments are never resolved. An idea that is not shared is no idea at all!

Edited by Arnold_Judas_Rimmer, 01 March 2014 - 06:09 PM.

Finnka #34 Posted 01 March 2014 - 08:48 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 10273 battles
Do not forget - only russians has killed more russians than anyone else. It is only mater of time when next revolution will begin in Russia.

kes_ #35 Posted 01 March 2014 - 09:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1914 battles

View Postvargata, on 19 February 2014 - 03:49 PM, said:

im with u with my full heart!

same here

teerras #36 Posted 01 March 2014 - 09:06 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 11678 battles

Let's see... Austria, Sudetenland, Czechoslovakia...

Transnistria, South Osetia and Abkhazia, Crimea and South and East Ukraine...

I see some similarities...

Ubertoaster #37 Posted 01 March 2014 - 09:27 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16409 battles
  • [TAHK] TAHK

View PostFinnka, on 01 March 2014 - 07:48 PM, said:

Do not forget - only russians has killed more russians than anyone else. It is only mater of time when next revolution will begin in Russia.

I don't think so. Putin is doing a pretty good job resurrecting the USSR in a non-violent manner.

kes_ #38 Posted 01 March 2014 - 09:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1914 battles

Ubertoaster i gues if we continue what you started, about the view of him, we gonna be against the rules.. :/

Block Quote

PROHIBITIONS and RESTRICTIONS

9. Discussion on social, religious, political topics

spamfish #39 Posted 01 March 2014 - 10:24 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9632 battles
  • [BR1T6] BR1T6

Ever since the Arab Spring, the US and the western hegemony has discovered that subverting and infiltrating popular protests has led to a much more successful outcome for western interests than all the heavy military interventions have since world war 2.
A few special ops and CIA facilitators and a peaceful protest can be turned into a bloody and violent insurrection. It also has the bonus for the capitalists that it can seem like the will of the people and not the sneaky underhand tactics that it really is.

I feel sorry for the real protestors in all these places like the Ukraine, Syria, Venezuala, Tunisia, Egypt etc etc
This is all about the whole geo-political map and the long term aims and fears of the USA. 

Iraq, Afghanistan, as well as being a common theft of a nations resources it is also a stratigic placing of western bases in order to surround the major potential threatsd to US hegemony, i.e Russia and China.
As for Ukraine....... I imagine that for years to come there will be bloody guerilla warfare going on between neo nazis n russian supporters.
This is a very cheeky move by the America even compared to their other regime change efforts. Trying to rule the Ukraine by proxy is pushing it as the Ukraine is and has clearly been under Russian influence. I just hope the greed and bravado of these war hawks do not push us into world war 3 as you know who it will be doing the dying... the everyday men and women. Not  any of the rich bastards that cause it.

LUNSSI #40 Posted 01 March 2014 - 11:26 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 14740 battles

What interests me is how we speak of nations being at the root of all these troubles. In reality no nation is to blame.

Only a few bad men.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users