• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

HellSparrow #1 Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:28 AM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 47514 battles
  • [D-Q] D-Q
Hi all o/
You may ask- what is Hellmates?Well, it will be a clan for mercenaries - if you are a loner type of player and you don`t like politics, this clan might be for you. What we do? simply - we are here to have fun !!! Also we train our people to be the best of the best players.
What we do currently?
Right now in clan are just two persons -me,HellSparrow and Sturmwurm.You may say its not much but Rome haven`t been built in one day, isn`t it? ;)
Our goal is to make us best of the best players aviable in World Of Tanks with no sacrifice to your RL and with no politics and such bulls**** which is common in normal clans.
What we offer to our recruits?
Currently just knowledge about this game including tactics (static and dynamic)on each map currently in game,practical knowledge on your tank and what is also important-fun  :lol:
In future I want to have for us ts3/ventrilo and also our own website(due to RL issues both are currently unfortunatly only in plans).
Who we looking for?
We looking for mature(18+)players with sense of humour and who are willing to learn and have a fun while playing.In future also use of voicecoms such ventrilo/teamspeak3 will be required.

So , if any of you guys is interested in joining our (for now)small community, please be welcome to hit me up in game.
Ave o7

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users