Banned/TKing and other things

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Fish__Food #1 Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:49 PM

Major

• Player
  • 5084 battles

OK the new team damage system along with the lag/ping/packet lose issue are causing lots of people to complain, some rightly, most excessively or even when in the wrong.

So we are seeing lots of threads locked by mods, not getting at the mods for this one they do many things wrong but locking pointless threads is their job.

As to the team damage system, do people think this was advertised enough or should have WG made it even clearer?

I personally think that if I can't read the release notes anything that happens to me is my fault, but obviously other seem to think release notes only apply to other people.

Yag0 #2 Posted 22 February 2014 - 09:37 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 3168 battles

View PostFish__Food, on 22 February 2014 - 05:49 PM, said:

As to the team damage system, do people think this was advertised enough or should have WG made it even clearer?

I personally think that if I can't read the release notes anything that happens to me is my fault, but obviously other seem to think release notes only apply to other people.

Thing is, it is large part of the game, without the possibility of team damage there is no game (just spam).

People who are being caught out and receiving a temporary ban are just being blind to the most basic of rules.

Akin to rolling a 3 and moving 6, then being surprised that Monopoly doesn't work that way and being "hit by the rule book".

It's mind boggling how people can be unaware or indifferent to this basic rule/concept.

GemmaLou #3 Posted 22 February 2014 - 10:21 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 8127 battles

View PostYag0, on 22 February 2014 - 08:37 PM, said:

Thing is, it is large part of the game, without the possibility of team damage there is no game (just spam).

People who are being caught out and receiving a temporary ban are just being blind to the most basic of rules.

Akin to rolling a 3 and moving 6, then being surprised that Monopoly doesn't work that way and being "hit by the rule book".

It's mind boggling how people can be unaware or indifferent to this basic rule/concept.

this. how hard is it not to shoot your own team for f..k's sake?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users