World of Tanks Best Video EU

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

MGTopgun #1 Posted 24 February 2014 - 05:27 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 12042 battles
  • [EMCE] EMCE

Hey there guys! You have to check this out!

Watch it on HD 720p/1080p if it is black screen!

The reason why i share this with you guys, is because i though you may be interested and would like to see more. I need your feedback!

I wanted to make World of Tanks videos, but i felt that there was something missing with all the WoT videos out there in Youtube!

You have Quicky, you have Jingles and probably few more out there who make really good WoT videos. But this community is missing something.

I got motivated to do this kind of stuff because at first i liked the idea of editing a video just like a guy does with DOTA 2 videos. I just decided to add a character (my self).

Basically he plays the game, and if he gets pretty epic moments or games, he records those replays, edit them, puts nice music, and puts some kind of gifs or images to bring a bit of humor at it.

I wanted to do the same, but since i have a high quality camcorder i decided to put my self in front of the camcorder and act stupidly! And of course, my gangsta doge wow :D

I'm willing to do at least one or maybe 2 videos every week if you guys really like it. The more you like it the more videos i will be uploading.

Well this is pretty much everything i had to say, from now on i leave it to you! 

My channel if you guys want to follow me! http://www.youtube.c...WorldofMGTopgun

Edited by MGTopgun, 24 February 2014 - 05:30 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users