[0.9.14.1]... [LAMP] Lee's ALL MOD Pack.... XVM & Installer w/ IMAGE & SOUND Preview....

• Please log in to reply
502 replies to this topic

leeuniverse #41 Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:43 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 52 battles

But me likey Lucky Charms...... LoL

But yes, it's an easy edit of the config file to change the colors or positioning..

Steel_Bacon #42 Posted 29 March 2014 - 04:32 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 12694 battles

View PostHerr_der_Steppe, on 29 March 2014 - 03:33 AM, said:

Not all info panel are multicolored and looks like a rainbow!

Picture1

Picture 2

aye it can be configured to be less colorful, with no disrespect to the modpack author or the infopanel maker, it's just an part of the modpack i had no need for,

and i greatly appreciate providing me support on how to disable it :)

Bacon

leeuniverse #43 Posted 29 March 2014 - 05:25 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 52 battles

No problemo.....  :)

I just helped a guy from Bolivia on his computer in remote connection who's screen was so small one couldn't even see the infopanel, lol.

Course, it could have been moved, but he didn't want to worry about it.

leeuniverse #44 Posted 30 March 2014 - 08:22 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 52 battles

UPDATE 03/30/2014 - 0.8.11.v10.....

Bug fix version due to Wargaming Mico-patch.  Not a priority update unless you care about the below items.

- Updated Application.swf which caused "Team Battle" to not display tanks.

- Added a new logos.xml config so a person can edit the Hangar Clock style and language.

- Changed many config scripts to P-Mod.

- Fixed non-working Default Zoom Level setting with P-Mod.  Can be configed in P-Mod now.

NOTE: To change various settings especially sight functions, you now go to res_mods\0.8.11\gui\ and edit ServerCross2.xml and go to res_mods\0.8.11\scripts\client\mods\ and edit P_MoD.xml.  Use NotePad++ only.

Edited by leeuniverse, 30 March 2014 - 01:38 PM.

siemaeniu500 #45 Posted 30 March 2014 - 11:00 AM

Private

• Player
  • 13567 battles
How i can change in xvm to showing wn7 in tab list during battle? Because as default it showing efficiency rating.

leeuniverse #46 Posted 30 March 2014 - 11:43 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 52 battles

View Postdela97, on 30 March 2014 - 04:00 AM, said:

How i can change in xvm to showing wn7 in tab list during battle? Because as default it showing efficiency rating.

\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\xvm\configs\Ded_Shalfey\Elegant\

These are the xvm files you would need to edit.  Specifically, you will want to edit colors.xc, and statisticForm.xc.

You would want to change the "eff" tag in the last file to "win7" I believe.  Although, the colors.xc file only has peramiters for win6 & win8 it seems, so you might have to create a new set for win7.

I think this is more or less what you have to do.  But, I'm wondering if win7 will even work, because I think the XVM server only display's either win6 or win8, which is why only those two peramiters are in colors.

But, really, I don't know a whole lot about this, and any further than this is beyond my support.  Another thing is I think I've read that using the win6 macro the xvm server is actually displaying win7 stats.

But, could be wrong.....  Don't know enough of all the in and outs of this stuff.  But, the easy thing would be to likely just use win8, since that is what is being moved to.  Though, guessing.  Never actually messed with it.

Another thing I've read is that most just use the generic {{wn}} macro, and then whatever the server is currently using that will be what displays.  Again, me don't know.

Let us know how it goes....  Good luck.

Edited by leeuniverse, 30 March 2014 - 11:45 AM.

FIoris #47 Posted 31 March 2014 - 07:45 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 29988 battles

I see WG employee confirmed this mod is 100% legal.

But the zoom can, when fully zoomed in, make leaves partially less dense. I heard some people got punished for this. So my question, is it really legal or not?

leeuniverse #48 Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:01 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 52 battles

View PostFIoris, on 31 March 2014 - 12:45 PM, said:

I see WG employee confirmed this mod is 100% legal.

But the zoom can, when fully zoomed in, make leaves partially less dense. I heard some people got punished for this. So my question, is it really legal or not?

You are confused.....  There is nothing different in my pack compared to the zoom from the default game, except it's zoom distance.

It's normal for leaves to become less dense when you zoom beyond them.

You are talking about vegetation removal or less density of vegetation "period" while in zoom no matter the level of zoom.  There is nothing in this pack like that.

There is no "removal" period occuring in my pack.  What you're talking about requires a python file also, and there is no such file.

My sight is a simple flash file, and flash is nothing more than images.

And yes, they downloaded my pack and personally looked at it.

Steel_Bacon #49 Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:37 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 12694 battles

View Postleeuniverse, on 31 March 2014 - 10:01 PM, said:

You are confused.....  There is nothing different in my pack compared to the zoom from the default game, except it's zoom distance.

You are talking about vegetation removal or less density of vegetation "period" while in zoom no matter the level of zoom.  There is nothing in this pack like that.

There is no "removal" period occuring in my pack.  What you're talking about requires a python file also, and there is no such file.

My sight is a simple flash file, and flash is nothing more than images.

And yes, they downloaded my pack and personally looked at it.

aye the games graphics normally make the leaves etc less visible when you zoom through them, no illegal :)

Steel_Bacon #50 Posted 02 April 2014 - 10:22 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 12694 battles

just wanted to give you a heads up, saw this on the mods forums here, http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/363138-0811-modsettings-api-alpha-release-by-4lcapwn-and-cs2001/

tested with my test installation of WoT that was running my own custom xvm config and few mods, i did not however test it yet with your set, but i believe your modpacks users would benefit from that particular

garage mod :)

see if you like it and will incorporate it into your modpack :)

Edit: tested with your modpack Leeuniverse and it seems to hold out, done few battles now without crashing

Bacon

Edited by Steel_Bacon, 02 April 2014 - 11:11 AM.

leeuniverse #51 Posted 02 April 2014 - 11:31 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 52 battles

Thanks.....  Yes, I've been considering putting it in my pack for 9.0.

Although, they seem to be indicating that they will be putting "Ads" in it, so I'm not sure.  Well see how I feel.

bogoatv8 #52 Posted 02 April 2014 - 11:40 AM

Private

• Player
  • 49042 battles
Just what the game needs - more "legal" cheats...

Steel_Bacon #53 Posted 02 April 2014 - 12:11 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 12694 battles

View Postbogoatv8, on 02 April 2014 - 01:40 PM, said:

Just what the game needs - more "legal" cheats...

mm care to clarify that? you mean that garage mod i linked or?

Steel_Bacon #54 Posted 02 April 2014 - 12:12 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 12694 battles

View Postleeuniverse, on 02 April 2014 - 01:31 PM, said:

Thanks.....  Yes, I've been considering putting it in my pack for 9.0.

Although, they seem to be indicating that they will be putting "Ads" in it, so I'm not sure.  Well see how I feel.

oh i wasn't aware they're planning to put in ads, if that's the case then it's a no go, atleast for me 

leeuniverse #55 Posted 03 April 2014 - 12:10 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 52 battles

Will check on that to be sure.....  They put a statement that they don't guarrantee it to be "ad free" like their main mod, so it's weird.

And "legal cheats".....  people just crack me up.  They are the kinds of people who think a custom racing bike or a custom pistol grip, all of which helps improve an activity, all of which is LEGAL is also "cheating".

Morons.

Steel_Bacon #56 Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:54 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 12694 battles

View Postleeuniverse, on 03 April 2014 - 02:10 AM, said:

Will check on that to be sure.....  They put a statement that they don't guarrantee it to be "ad free" like their main mod, so it's weird.

And "legal cheats".....  people just crack me up.  They are the kinds of people who think a custom racing bike or a custom pistol grip, all of which helps improve an activity, all of which is LEGAL is also "cheating".

Morons.

yep, mods like sights and xvm with the map thingie are mods that use the information WoT gives the player, standard WoT just doesn't specify that information. it's there and readable if you want to see it :)

FIoris #57 Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:56 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 29988 battles

View Postleeuniverse, on 31 March 2014 - 09:01 PM, said:

Ok so just to be sure we are talking about the same thing. Here are some bushes, first shot is with standard zoom, second shot is with extra zoom. The bushes become easier to look through and sometimes it helps a bit with aiming. Are you sure WG says this is completely legal? Cause I heard a really good player on RU was banned for a while for using a mod like this.

Thanks for clarifying :)

Edited by FIoris, 03 April 2014 - 09:57 PM.

leeuniverse #58 Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:38 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 52 battles

Frankly....  I don't know what you're trying to pull?

Your first picture looks like some poor Photoshop job of pasting extra foilage, while your second pic looks perfectly natural and normal.

Even if it's not, as you can see your zoom distances are different.  This would in fact create different density's depending on the zoom and your game settings.

Nevertheless, there is NO MOD in my pack that removes foilage in any way, and I almost daily play the game with and without mods testing things, and I notice ZERO difference in foilage.

Why don't you demonstrate which files in my pack are this "cheat" please if you are so concerned about it?

My zoom mod is the same zoom mod, one of two, that the entire planet's WOT players base uses that use sight mods.  They come from the Russian Wargaming forum, both PINNED threads by Moderator's.

Either way, stop spazing.....  Every which way my pack is and has been demonstrated as legal, period.

leeuniverse #59 Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:49 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 52 battles
Removed 9.0 CT.... an update broke it.

FIoris #60 Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:53 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 29988 battles

Im not saying your modpack is bad or anything. Its just that a well known player got banned for using zoom in mod and I see a WG employee says in this thread that all mods are fine.

Thing is, these screens are what I see on my screen (with lowest settings) and I was wondering if this is the effect the player got banned for by WG Russia. Apparently things look different on my pc compared to yours. Anyway thx for sharing your thoughts, apparently this is normal.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users