[LAMP] Lee's ALL MOD Pack.... 0.9.2.v6.... & XVM... Now w/ INSTALLER (Updated 23/08/2014)

• Please log in to reply
280 replies to this topic

Poll: The Zoomed Mini-Map when pressing CTRL Key.... (2 members have cast votes)

Should the map size be "reduced" a little? Thinking it's a bit too big.

1. Yes, just a little. (1 vote [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. No, it's just right. (1 vote [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

How are you liking the New Installer...?

1. It's great, step in the right direction. (1 vote [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. Don't like it. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Somebody say "Bacon"? (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote Hide poll

leeuniverse #1 Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:32 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 52 battles

(LAMP) is Wargaming OFFICIALLY approved as containing Authorized Mods.

Link Services are also legal... (see bottom of post)  Just wait "5 sec's" and click 

Lighting the Way....:

Install Instructions and Pack Demo (prior to 9.2)

Screenshots:

Sight Options Demo:

Do YOU "Love LAMP"....?

Features:

- XVM Mod latest nightly (xvm by lee modified from old version of Ded_Shalfey's xvm)
Get the XVM ONLY Version or get the full Mod Pack with XVM and the below mods.
- TAIPAN Crosshairs by Dicky93 (has enemy armor indicator with scope, now with Armor Penetration Dot) and Kriegstreiber's ArtyCrosshairs UPDATED 0.8.11.v4
(NOTE go into game settings to change styles to get the red pen dot, etc.)
- All the BEST Crosshair and Arty sights to choose from..... (you can pick the sight you like)
      Jimbo's, Deegies, MeltyMapsMathMod, RoughNecks, Soulza's, and many more. (many special customized better than original)
- Gun Traverse Indicator for SPG and TD

- Gun Constraints for TD & Arty, two styles to choose
- MeltyMaps Armor Indicator
60x zoom level....
- SPG Shell travel time
- Old Server Side Reticle
- Max Zoom In & Out Arcade + Arty
- Fire Alarm Sound, Visual and Text Notification
- Custom SixthSense + Audio (allows editing style only)
- Custom Icons modules, shells and consumables
- Colored messages
- MiniMap + Pointer Lines
- Battle Messenger SPAM/Bad word Filter (blocks sentences you don't want/need to see)
- Railway and Trains Colored
- Colored Icons Tanks (H. M, L, TD, A)
- Clock in Battle Loading
- Extra statistic information in Battle Reports, Service Record and new Gadget
- Chance to win & more
- Off-White_Dead_Tanks & Brownish Damaged Tracks 
- Kiskami-paintball (red for hit, green for 
ricochet)
- Custom Tank icons
- Custom Consumable icons and Tank Men Medals
- Multi-RowTank Carousel (customizable in Hangar Settings "Mods" Tab) NEW 0.9.0
- Platooning Battle Tier indication.
- No_Intro Videos
- Damage indicator (with 15 sec indication)
- Zayaz_BattleInterface (replaced HitLog with my advanced detailed version)
- Webium-killcounter-locastan-timer-Customizable radial menu (see Install below how to edit radial menu)

- InfoPanelEnglish(masheene)
- Zoom in, out, no gun shake, server side recticle
- Messenger V3 by Yasen Krasen
- Ingame_Skulls

- Battle Loading Background screens (map strategy)
- Extra Server side Rectical variations in colors and design (you choose the style you like).
- Extra Sixth Sense options images and audio (you choose the icon and sound).
- SafeShot (helps prevent shooting teammates and dead tanks, blocks firing when gun illuminates tank) Updated v0.8.11
- No Zooming of Arty Aiming Box on Minimap
- Colored Lettering & Numbers on the Minimap Border
- Auto-Equip Mod (during first use must select preferred options for ALL Tanks, will be remembered for future) UPDATED 0.9.0.v2
- Server Selection Fix (your selected server is remembered, fixes Wargaming bug)
- Free Camera Mode (Works only during Replays see operation instructions below)
- I'm Spotted Mod (no-spam version, only relays already available info to team)
- BalCalcMod (Bouncing sight stabilization, press "F" to use, see Install info below)
- ATAC! Mod (tank proximity detector, relays more visually info already available on mini-map)
- Tank HP Bars in Players Panel NEW 0.9.0.v3
- Black Scope Shadow (pre-9.0) NEW 0.9.0.v5
- Permanent Clan/Chat Channel NEW 0.9.1.v3
- Clan Mod NEW 0.9.2.v3

Info:

Why would you want my pack over others....? Because it has basically all the important stuff other mod packs have, but MUCH MORE.... and it's clean, readable, etc.

Essentially, if you thought other packs didn't look right, weren't readable, were missing things, or had just useless stuff, then this pack is for you.
NOTE: All thanks and credit go to the original Mod author's..... I take no credit other thank making a nice designed pack for you all.  Special thanks to Ded_Shalfey, Rkphantom, Webium, Aslain and others....

I recommend AIOMOD's, Music/Gun Sounds and Hit Skins.
http://www.aiomod.com/downloads.php
Also, for a change of pace, I REALLY love the "Star Wars Laser Guns" sound pack.....  It's just like you're in the movie!  :)

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/352812-laser-gun-sounds-mod-update-90-lgmod/

And here's the Star Wars Music:  http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/65253-081-nobleplatoons-music-and-voice-mods/

- Get Large Mini-Map by pressing CAPS-LOCK Key....

- Get the Quick access damage panel Menu by pressing the CTRL key.

- To Zoom press the SHIFT Key....
Design is for 1920x1080 resolution and 17 inch screensize, Adjustments might have to be made in other screen sizes.
Bigger likely okay, smaller you will likely have to make some x y adjustments in some of the config files (see install below).

------

(LAMP) is now a CLAN....

Lee's ALL MOD Packers! (Join-Up NOW) NA Server only

http://worldoftanks.com/community/clans/1000015992-LAMP/

Download:

Install: (MUST READ FIRST)

How-To's

ChangeLog:

Known Bugs:

OFFICIAL Listing of Banned Mods.....

~Approved by Wargaming NA staff ~AgentXIII

Proof

Link Services are LEGAL....

PROOF

Think my "Stats" suck?  (stop the stat bullying)

Edited by leeuniverse, 25 August 2014 - 01:26 AM.

leeuniverse #2 Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:33 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 52 battles

Lee's Sight Collection..... Working 0.9.2

- 14 of the Best Game sights for Arcade, Sniper, & Arty
- Gun Constraint options
- Scope Shadow options
- Required files for sights to work (if don't have already from other installed mods or mod packs)
- Optional Zoom IN/OUT & Server-Side Reticle files (for those who want those features or don't have already)
- Server-Side Reticle image collection

.Screenshots:

Download:
Spoiler

----------------

9.2 Game Default Audio Files..... by Lee  Working 0.9.2

545MB http://www.mediafire.com/download/al5tdg69pzcoz7j/9.2_Audio_Files.zip

Clean audio files for this WOT version.  Useful for those who have messed up their audio folder with sound mods etc.

----------------

Zaya's Battle Interface..... by Lee  Working 0.9.2

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2o3fruu936iba75/zayaz_BattleInterface_5.0.5.zip

My customized version of Zaya's, includes sounds.

Edited by leeuniverse, 31 July 2014 - 01:09 PM.

Plygyf_DK #3 Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:13 AM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 19101 battles
  • [RFTN] RFTN
Very nice work :medal:

leeuniverse #4 Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:32 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 52 battles

Thanks much....  My purpose has always been to make better what has gone before, and fix the design problems and clutter with other mod packs.

Kudos to other authors work, but functionality, practicality, and readability has been my chief interest.

Edited by leeuniverse, 02 March 2014 - 11:35 AM.

leeuniverse #5 Posted 03 March 2014 - 01:58 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 52 battles

Okay there was an "update" to the game that fixed the FOV issue.....

Go into the World_of_Tanks\res_mods\0.8.11\gui\ "avatar" files and at the top delete this highlighted code.  The game will look as normal then.

Of course, you don't "have" to do this.....  optional.

leeuniverse #6 Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:17 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 52 battles

UPDATE.... 0.8.11.v6 - 3/3/2014

Bug fix version....

Sorry guys, accidentally left a sound mod's files in my pack and that caused missing gun sounds.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/g4ajn8s5jrgdm5w/Lees_ALL_MODS_Pack_0.8.11.v6.zip

To fix the problem without redownloading go into res_mods\0.8.11\scripts\item_defs\ and delete the vehicles folder.

Then take the v4 vehicles folder and put it in there instead.

Edited by leeuniverse, 04 March 2014 - 07:08 AM.

Baz60 #7 Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:21 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 13139 battles
  • [666TH] 666TH

Hi I love the mod 2 questions though please.

What mod is the arty sniper zoom

How can I turn my xvm stats of so they are not shown please.

leeuniverse #8 Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:37 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 52 battles

1. The cammod files in scripts\client\mods\ folder.

I got it here, don't know where the authors site is yet.

http://roughnecksxvmmods.ipbhost.com/index.php?/topic/353-free-camera-mod-and-arty-sniper-scope/

2. What do you mean "turn them off" and "not shown" where?

The config files for the XVM is here: World_of_Tanks\res_mods\xvm\configs\Ded_Shalfey\Elegant\

Don't know if that helps?

Oh, you might also go to World_of_Tanks\res_mods\xvm\ and edit XVM.xc and put // in front of the line that calls the scripts.

Maybe that will stop it working also?  But, that won't just be stats only, that will be all of xvm.

Honestly, not sure what you are trying to ask?  Are you saying you don't want to see your own stats or others?

You could I guess edit out (aka delete) the sections of the code in playersPanel.xc, battleLoading.xc, & statisticForm.xc that have to do with displaying the stats.

That's pretty much all I can say about it?

leeuniverse #9 Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:05 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 52 battles

UPDATE.... 03/06/2014 - 0.8.11.v7

- Added ATAC! mod.

- Added new FreeCam method, removed old and removed arty sniper zoom (banned mod).

- Adjusted Player'sPanel options.

- New design for on screen damage info.

- Added new Damage Indicator with 15 sec indication.

- Changed Sixth Sense Indication and Audio (old is in the packs options folder if want something different)

- Other small fixes and improvements.

Edited by leeuniverse, 06 March 2014 - 10:17 PM.

leeuniverse #10 Posted 07 March 2014 - 10:58 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 52 battles

BUG FIX 7.1......for .v7

Sorry guys, accidentally introduced an alignment bug in v7 in the players panel.  If you can live with it, don't worry about it. Or...

This file fixes it so you don't have to redownload.  All downloads from now the main pack has been updated with the fix.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/85rvmcf6v62lk8z/res_mods.zip

Edited by leeuniverse, 07 March 2014 - 11:06 AM.

leeuniverse #11 Posted 08 March 2014 - 07:42 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 52 battles

For those who might be missing the "Lucida Sans" fonts.... specifically the usernames on the playersPanel show as boxes.

Next upload will have them included.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ykd3unmv1hiq19h/LucidaSansFonts.zip

Edited by leeuniverse, 08 March 2014 - 07:44 PM.

Veggy #12 Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:39 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7746 battles
  • [G-PUK] G-PUK
I got problem when I use alt sight ( DIKEY93_TAIPAN_w_ARMOR_INDICATOR ), game load and when he need to enter battle he just hang and loading bar is full.

leeuniverse #13 Posted 08 March 2014 - 11:07 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 52 battles

Yes.....  Sorry.

First don't use the Taipan alt sight, it's already the default sight in the mod pack.

Unless you're wanting to use the Taipan arty sight.  The default arty sight is Kriegs.  I find it better.

Second, don't over-write the .pyc files.  I've changed the packs files some, and I forgot to also change those files in the alt sights.

alexchik #14 Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:37 AM

Private

• Player
  • 7738 battles
  • [-BBP-] -BBP-
Can't access the north american forum link you posted.
"You do not have permission to view this topic."

leeuniverse #15 Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:14 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 52 battles

Yes sorry.....  A jerkwad or maybe more reported my thread and it's been removed auto-mattically apparently and is under review.

He was being vindictive in a heated discussion because he claims I have banned mods in my pack, which I don't.  One maybe two that touch the line... still trying to decide, but anyway.

We will see the sad results soon I'm sure.  Nothing in my pack gives an "unfair" advantage.  Those of us who use them know this.  Those who judge from a distance don't.

What "seems" is not always the actual truth.

Edited by leeuniverse, 09 March 2014 - 02:20 PM.

leeuniverse #16 Posted 10 March 2014 - 11:42 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 52 battles

UPDATE..... 0.8.11.v8.

- Removed Enemy Reload Indicator.

- Removed Enemy Gun Direction indicator.

- Added some fonts some users didn't have.

- Removed some pyc files from the alt Taipan sight option, using different sight scripts.

This pack should now be entirely legal.  Most other things Wargaming has allowed forever and shouldn't be banned (let's hope).

It's sad I had to loss the reload indicator because I was a really "perrrrty" addition.

The enemy gun direction isn't actually banned currently, but they will ban it for sure, so removed it.

Sadly, those of us who actually use the above mods, know very well that they didn't actually give any sort of "unfair" advantage, because we have other means to accomplish the same and our skills are what makes us good, not those dumb little things.  Sight and zoom in mods are far more "advantagous" then these mods were, yet most who complain wouldn't think so, showing their hypocricy and ignorance.

Anyway, let's hope they don't mess things up even more.

P.S.....  I've confirmed that Wargaming IS able to scan for illegal mods.  They don't however unless there are "reports".  So, highly recommend people NOT to use banned mods.

Edited by leeuniverse, 10 March 2014 - 11:59 PM.

leeuniverse #17 Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:42 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 52 battles

We now have an "Official List" of Banned mods......

(LAMP) is still lighting the way....

Spoiler

leeuniverse #18 Posted 13 March 2014 - 10:52 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 52 battles

On a similar note because of the recent discussions I was defending mod usage, and some not nice people on the NA server decided to report my mod pack thread 30 pages of being around and support, and so 5 days ago when this all started they removed my mod pack, and then only today do I get a response, and it's "You have been banned from the forum for 7 days", and still no sign of my mod pack thread.  I had nothing different than any other mod pack developer, had certainly less than Sela, and yet I get the biggest punishment of anyone....  and ZERO communication with me.  Especially when 4 days ago I updated my mod pack that ommited the two mods that I "knew" would be banned in the new ban list (that came out yesterday) and they have been.

So, I was punished "after the fact" retroactively.

So, thanks Wargaming..... for being so "nice" to someone who's spent $2,000 in your pocket over the last 8 months on this game, and 10 hours a day making something nice for your users for the last 5 months.

Thanks much....  :(

sela_US #19 Posted 13 March 2014 - 11:05 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 134 battles

View Postleeuniverse, on 13 March 2014 - 05:52 PM, said:

On a similar note because of the recent discussions I was defending mod usage, and some not nice people on the NA server decided to report my mod pack thread 30 pages of being around and support, and so 5 days ago when this all started they removed my mod pack, and then only today do I get a response, and it's "You have been banned from the forum for 7 days", and still no sign of my mod pack thread.  I had nothing different than any other mod pack developer, had certainly less than Sela, and yet I get the biggest punishment of anyone....  and ZERO communication with me.  Especially when 4 days ago I updated my mod pack that ommited the two mods that I "knew" would be banned in the new ban list (that came out yesterday) and they have been.

So, I was punished "after the fact" retroactively.

So, thanks Wargaming..... for being so "nice" to someone who's spent $2,000 in your pocket over the last 8 months on this game, and 10 hours a day making something nice for your users for the last 5 months.

Thanks much....  :(

You should have removed them that day or the next and this wouldn't have happened. You can see my thread is still up and going.

leeuniverse #20 Posted 13 March 2014 - 11:38 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 52 battles

View Postsela_US, on 13 March 2014 - 04:05 PM, said:

You should have removed them that day or the next and this wouldn't have happened. You can see my thread is still up and going.

Actually, my thread was removed within a couple of hours of the discussion starting on the NA forum about you and mods, because a "person" "Beerstein" decided to report my thread for illegal mods because I was defending mod usage and he didn't like it.  Further irony is he uses and makes a mod pack himself, yet "too much" in mods is cheating in his mind.  30x zoom is okay for example, but not 60x zoom.... oh heavens.

My mod pack however was updated without the reload indicator and enemy gun direction mods a few hours after that (on the EU and Asia servers anyway).  My thread was gone from NA before I could even have a chance to update it.

I then spent 5 days trying to get a moderator or customer support to help me and nothing....  I then today "retroactively" get a 7 day forum ban for my mod pack containing illegal mods that weren't illegal when they removed the thread.  And ya I know..... yours is up still, and so is everyone elses.  I don't get why I'm being punished simply because some vindictive jerk reported my thread.

Thanks Wargaming.  :(

Edited by leeuniverse, 13 March 2014 - 11:40 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users