"The Forum Bar" - Off-Topic Thread - "Summer is upon us; maybe in the heat Legga will fi...

• Please log in to reply
138682 replies to this topic

FluffyRedFox #138681 Posted Yesterday, 11:13 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 21564 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

Some months ago while we were learning the Evolution module of our Biology course, our teacher went on a "slight" tangent about how the Giant Panda was arguably one of the worse evolved creatures living today. His overall point was that we should stop funding the conservation efforts as they're so flawed of an animal that we should just let natural selection take its course.

Yesterday was our last lesson with him, so as a leavers gift, we adopted him a Giant Panda :trollface:

StuffKnight #138682 Posted Yesterday, 11:14 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27423 battles
  • [_RBP_] _RBP_

Last FL game of the night ruined by the WG EU Server Maintenance Team doing whatever it is they do, causing lagspikes and disconnections for everyone.

View PostSiliconSidewinder, on 23 May 2018 - 09:30 PM, said:

got a questions though, am I mistaken or is Frontline now 24/7?  it's not showing me any ending date right now and I am pretty sure it was usually over at 23 o'clock

2300/11PM UK time, as in 14 minutes ago.

UrQuan #138683 Posted Today, 01:24 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 19049 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostStuffKnight, on 23 May 2018 - 11:14 PM, said:

Last FL game of the night ruined by the WG EU Server Maintenance Team doing whatever it is they do, causing lagspikes and disconnections for everyone.

Yea, had the same in my last Frontline game today. Lucky it only occurred in the final stage of our attack game. 5 of 6 caps were taken when the lag began. Despite the horrid lag, we managed to secure the last cap & went all out on the objectives, demolishing any defenders that tried to stop us.

The lag made things very complicated at times tho.

99 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 99 guests, 0 anonymous users