Jump to content


Silly people


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

Xerpt #1 Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:54 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 10707 battles
  • 25
  • Member since:
    04-12-2012

Just had a game in my Lorr 40t on Sand river, and i was driving up the middle /right hand side, and a 13 90 get spotted, and i stop to shoot, little to my knowledge, a WZ 120 (friendly) was heading straight for my side, as i didn't see him (sniper mode), he rams me for roughly 289 dmg, and i did 5 dmg to him.

 

He then starts flaming me, telling me to learn to drive etc, like seriously? What's wrong with the WoT community/player base sometimes? And he's was what u call a "unicom"(No lifer). 45k battles and telling me to learn to drive? Sure..., 

 

I stopped to shoot and already shot 2 shots , and he then drives into mexD. Funny people in this game.



getREKD #2 Posted 12 March 2014 - 11:00 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 7978 battles
  • 126
  • Member since:
    10-19-2013
I think this thread is pointless, anyhow you should've posted a replay if you want to defend your case. But then again that would be naming and shaming.

Kevbar #3 Posted 12 March 2014 - 11:08 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 18586 battles
  • 1,216
  • Member since:
    01-22-2013

View PostgetREKD, on 12 March 2014 - 11:00 AM, said:

I think this thread is pointless, anyhow you should've posted a replay if you want to defend your case. But then again that would be naming and shaming.

I don't think it actually counts as naming and shaming as any link would refer to a separate website.

 

If any Mods read this, maybe they could clarify.



TheDrownedApe #4 Posted 12 March 2014 - 11:09 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 44600 battles
  • 5,633
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    03-27-2013

accidents happen, especially with multiple scouts moving fast, he should know this, ignore

 

oh yeah, pointless thread



NefertumCz #5 Posted 12 March 2014 - 11:19 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 25324 battles
  • 308
  • Member since:
    09-17-2011
its like if two cars are driving close behind and first one suddenly stops for no reason then driver behind will be also mad

getREKD #6 Posted 12 March 2014 - 11:26 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 7978 battles
  • 126
  • Member since:
    10-19-2013

View PostNefertumCz, on 12 March 2014 - 11:19 AM, said:

its like if two cars are driving close behind and first one suddenly stops for no reason then driver behind will be also mad

Well yes. I always get irritated when you get these chain collisions in the start of the game when you're deploying. Or when people stop in awkward spots when you're rolling. But OP stated he had fired 2 shots beforehe got bumped into, which means he has been stationary for some time. 

 

Also, it's the driver behinds responsibility to be able to stop/avoid the driver in front if anything should happen. But that applies to cars.



NefertumCz #7 Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:39 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 25324 battles
  • 308
  • Member since:
    09-17-2011

View PostgetREKD, on 12 March 2014 - 11:26 AM, said:

Well yes. I always get irritated when you get these chain collisions in the start of the game when you're deploying. Or when people stop in awkward spots when you're rolling. But OP stated he had fired 2 shots beforehe got bumped into, which means he has been stationary for some time.

 

Also, it's the driver behinds responsibility to be able to stop/avoid the driver in front if anything should happen. But that applies to cars.

without replay this discussion is pointless i think :smile: but as he stated the facts like this, it was wz fault



_Antipathy #8 Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:38 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 651 battles
  • 6,921
  • Member since:
    10-29-2013

"If an accident happens, be polite and remember that it wasn't intended" :tongue:

 

Just say you're sorry and if the guy shoots you or insults you don't answer back.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users