"The last chance" -opening ports help needed

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

AngusVonBraun #1 Posted 09 May 2011 - 07:35 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 0 battles
Hi all. As i mentioned in description, i have problem with connecing to servers. I tried everything, that was stated in help, I contacted tech support, etc, so that's the last thing, that i can try before i will deinstall WoT...

I have dl 524 router, connected to some modem (model doesnt matter, important is, that it does NOT block any ports itself (I digged that info)), and have some problems opening ports. Can someone, that knows, what's goin on, tell me if im putting correct data in that brackets? If no, i would like to request some help with configuring that router. Im pinning screen of administrator page of my router with typed ports (still, WoT is not working).

Posted Image

iSteel #2 Posted 09 May 2011 - 07:58 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 6775 battles
Try the instructions found in here http://forum.worldof...ver-connecting/ there are the ports as well as some hosts file editing for Windows 7.

I also remember somebody to comment on having some proxy setting on in the browser(?) and turning that off helped...

AngusVonBraun #3 Posted 09 May 2011 - 08:37 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 0 battles
that "port forwarding" page would be great help, but to gain any info, one have to buy acces, what is rather pointless, as lots of people in net know in which bracket should be put those port numbers, to get it work :P About ports, i know which one I have to open, but i dont know HOW. And that system file... well, it's strange, but i dont have acces to modify it, despite i have administrator account with full acces to all computer resources... (Win 7, 64b)