Thank you Wargaming, Thank you RNG....

patton rng trolling

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

WhosYourDaddyNow #1 Posted 16 March 2014 - 02:25 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 25068 battles

Well, the picture says it all really.... Playing with the 218 pen gun on M46 Patton.
Shots:

Leopard PTA side - damage

Conqueror side hull - critical hit

Conqueror front hull - critical hit

Conqueror turret side - critical hit

[edited] ARTILLERY: B-C 155 58 SIDE! - critical hit

Arty had 400 hp, took no damage, then proceeded to hide and turn and [edited] me with 3 shots (left me from full 1700 hp to 500 hp)...

Thank you WG, great RNG... At least i did dmg due to my assistance...

Edited by RogDodgeUK, 17 March 2014 - 12:09 AM.
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content. An official notification has also been sent. RogDodgeUK

Duck_of_Death #2 Posted 16 March 2014 - 03:12 PM

Warrant Officer

• WGL PRO Player
  • 19921 battles
  • [G__G] G__G

give us a replay because if you shoot the conquerror front and get a critical hit its most likely you fault because you shot the tracks if it was a bounce then you should aim better but without replay its hard to say if this was actuallyrng or you just played bad....

(and actually i think its your fault when i look at your stats in high tier tanks)

Edited by Duck_of_Death, 16 March 2014 - 03:13 PM.

German_Dunc #3 Posted 16 March 2014 - 04:04 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 35863 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

You're not alone.

Hidden Village, endgame, FV215b. About 1400hp left. 

In their cap is an AFK/bot E75, I come round the corner, stop, aim at the side of the turret from 150m away.

boom! Track damaged. 0hp

boom! Critical hit. 0hp

E75 wakes up, and turns towards me, so I aim at the LFP.

boom! Damage the track on the other side. 0hp

7 second wait and I finally penetrate him for the lowest possible damage roll, even though he's on full health. 

Then I bounce one off his LFP, and resist the temptation throw the keyboard across the room. 

In the 40 seconds it's taken me to bounce four shots off a stationary E75 with one of the best guns in the game, the rest of my team have died to a t-54, who now appears behind me. I spin the turret round, penetrate him without issue, and bounce one of his.

then the E75 takes his only shot of the game into the back of my turret, ammo racking me.

GG RNGesus, GG

Kazuya #4 Posted 16 March 2014 - 04:10 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 12564 battles
Aiming at weakspots has become so pointless these days when the RNG decides for you that the shell will go to the tracks it will hit the track , i aim at cuppolas and hit the tracks hahah it's just ridicilous.

Rincew1nd #5 Posted 16 March 2014 - 05:07 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 12906 battles

While you were unlucky, all I can think when I see your screen shot is 404 more damage not found...

I know this is horrible >.>

WhosYourDaddyNow #6 Posted 16 March 2014 - 10:14 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 25068 battles

View PostDuck_of_Death, on 16 March 2014 - 03:12 PM, said:

give us a replay because if you shoot the conquerror front and get a critical hit its most likely you fault because you shot the tracks if it was a bounce then you should aim better but without replay its hard to say if this was actuallyrng or you just played bad....

(and actually i think its your fault when i look at your stats in high tier tanks)

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? Not to mention the fact that you DO judge my stats without playing long enough to be in top tiers (9 and 10 can't be my forté with 5k+ battles, so you know about those tiers with 1.8k battles?). I have played close to 300 games with the Patton, i KNOW how it shoots. But that is IRRELEVANT!!!! Because one can experience this kind of RNG in lower tier battles! Sadly i only have the 'last_battle_replay' selected so it got overwritten. And even if you don't believe me about where i shot the Conqueror, my main gripe here is with the ARTY shot! And that the game decided, not only that he took no damage, but that he proceeded to rape me with the first shot being splash damage (= tracked) and then the rest two were easy aims for him.....

I hate people like you. Looking at stats of others and judging them by those instead of an everyday event that is apparent in the game...

stijntjedp #7 Posted 17 March 2014 - 09:24 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20527 battles

WoT is completely build around getting money. Not enough money to stay alive but money in the sense of sqeezing juice out of oranges. RNG is one of their tools for it.

Don't worry about stats too much WYDN. Everyone with great stats is paying WG prem account and tons of gold to reskill and free exp. Everyone single one of them, I garuantee it.

On the other hand if you want to improve, play more with your team. It's bad to sit back without shooting until your front line is dead but your aggressiveness is equally bad because your team loses your gun too quickly.

Edited by stijntjedp, 17 March 2014 - 09:25 AM.

protos #8 Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:22 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29816 battles
Well, if you look from another point of it - 404 dmg not found..

SaintCaboose #9 Posted 17 March 2014 - 12:19 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20869 battles
  • [CDS] CDS

View Poststijntjedp, on 17 March 2014 - 08:24 AM, said:

Don't worry about stats too much WYDN. Everyone with great stats is paying WG prem account and tons of gold to reskill and free exp. Everyone single one of them, I garuantee it.

well, thats rather obvious, its pretty safe to assume that anyone with great stats enjoy the game and is fine with spending money on it to get more joy out of it.

Duck_of_Death #10 Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:12 PM

Warrant Officer

• WGL PRO Player
  • 19921 battles
  • [G__G] G__G

View PostWhosYourDaddyNow, on 16 March 2014 - 10:14 PM, said:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? Not to mention the fact that you DO judge my stats without playing long enough to be in top tiers (9 and 10 can't be my forté with 5k+ battles, so you know about those tiers with 1.8k battles?). I have played close to 300 games with the Patton, i KNOW how it shoots. But that is IRRELEVANT!!!! Because one can experience this kind of RNG in lower tier battles! Sadly i only have the 'last_battle_replay' selected so it got overwritten. And even if you don't believe me about where i shot the Conqueror, my main gripe here is with the ARTY shot! And that the game decided, not only that he took no damage, but that he proceeded to rape me with the first shot being splash damage (= tracked) and then the rest two were easy aims for him.....

I hate people like you. Looking at stats of others and judging them by those instead of an everyday event that is apparent in the game...

Arty is something else its really bad luck to just crit it and i would be pissed with that shot too

but shooting the conguerror front and getting a critical hit is strange because the conquerror doesnt have any view ports on the fron where you just get a critical hit so the only option is that you hit the track,conquerror side Armor could be a bad angle etc. so actually 90% of your hits could be a troll of rng or a fault by yourself.

oh and btw. i have also 260games in m46 with 73%wr and 2900avg. dmg. and i have more tier10 battles than you so yes i also know how tier 9 and 10battles work...

Songo_BG #11 Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:49 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 56268 battles
  • [_BNB_] _BNB_

I pray for this: the one who inveted this f*** RNG to become rnged in real life for lifetime!

Edit: when I want to test my luck I play lotto or try to roll dyces, but when I am fireing a gun I am expecting that the shell will go where the breech sight is, and not 3-4 meters aside. It is not possible to aim for the left turret part of the tank who shows u only his left side, to do a crit with 0 dmg and to find out u've only broke his right track. 

Edited by TimoniumBG, 17 March 2014 - 06:54 PM.

KptStrzyga #12 Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:08 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 33333 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Nvm, Idc. 

Edited by KptStrzyga, 26 March 2014 - 11:14 PM.

Also tagged with patton, rng, trolling

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users