Growing up the stats

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

xdeathcraftx727 #1 Posted 17 March 2014 - 10:03 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 11812 battles

Hi dear tankers,

Im wondering for very long time, how the heck to grow my stats..My WR is 46,52% which is very bad :D.I asked some players who said "play smart".... -_-..Well i kinda do it but i cant do 30 victories in a row right?So im asking the more experienced players, how did u grow ur stats?Some people say that with the higher battles, the harder it becomes to increase them...I have 4k battles and 1 tier 10 and im still on 46% WR..I looked up to my vehicles and their WR.My best stats were with the Wespe,Hetzer,T-34,T2med and this kind of tanks.Some of my friends told me that the Kv1s can raise my stats, i have it but i havent go the 122mm gun yet...Anyway my question is- How do you raised your stats (WR) and with wich tanks u made it.

Peace!

Edited by xdeathcraftx727, 17 March 2014 - 10:03 AM.

aGentleTanker #2 Posted 17 March 2014 - 10:09 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 21043 battles

Usually playing platton with a good player helps.

My stats ... well on nobbmeter you will see i am getting worse since some month... :)

GemmaH #3 Posted 17 March 2014 - 10:13 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 8282 battles

i'm not an expert lol, definately not but i'd say play tanks that you do well in and your comfortable playing. doesn't matter if people think your sealclubbing or whatever, pick some that fit well and you do well in :) then work on killing more and hurting more and it should come right

kv1s with the 122mm is fun but it's definately not auto win

CuddlyPanda #4 Posted 17 March 2014 - 10:13 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 21298 battles

1.) Find a decent platoon.

2.) Pick a tank. 

3.) Have fun.

4.)?

5.) Watch the stats rise.

Play4fun = / = play4fail. I think I've gotten to a point in WoT where I could play almost any tank and get decent results. Understanding maps, tanks, tactics helps a lot and having a good time is paramount. Dont force anything in WoT. Having a bad day? Take a break. You wont win the next battle and you will be pissed off. Most people can and should aim to have a 52% WR overall. Just learn and adapt. Soon I'll have a 60% overall WR and I have almost 19k games. Sure it is not as high as some players, but it's better than most. 

Watch some replays, learn the spots on the map were your tank is best suited, and take a risk from time to time. Fortune favors the brave. 

DasNiveau #5 Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:28 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 10735 battles

View Postxdeathcraftx727, on 17 March 2014 - 10:03 AM, said:

Hi dear tankers,

Im wondering for very long time, how the heck to grow my stats..My WR is 46,52% which is very bad :D.I asked some players who said "play smart".... -_-..Well i kinda do it but i cant do 30 victories in a row right?So im asking the more experienced players, how did u grow ur stats?Some people say that with the higher battles, the harder it becomes to increase them...I have 4k battles and 1 tier 10 and im still on 46% WR..I looked up to my vehicles and their WR.My best stats were with the Wespe,Hetzer,T-34,T2med and this kind of tanks.Some of my friends told me that the Kv1s can raise my stats, i have it but i havent go the 122mm gun yet...Anyway my question is- How do you raised your stats (WR) and with wich tanks u made it.

Peace!

The over all winrate gives you a hint about your overall playerskill. Not just your WR "sucks", you "suck" too. Asking for advice is a major step most "noobs" do not take. Congrats!!!:medal:

http://www.noobmeter.com/player/eu/xdeathcraftx727/513805242/

A little hint there too.

• Find a decent player to platoon with, get Teamspeak and ask for hints/tactics/positions.
  • Watch good replays and try to learn something.
  • Watch Streams/Youtube vids of good players.
  • Find a Tank that you enjoy and become good with it.
  • Do not rush through the tiers.

Thats my "compleatly average skilled" advice.

Thanks you for bocoming better!

OskarKilo #6 Posted 23 March 2014 - 06:46 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9406 battles
  • [DVA] DVA

A win is a win, a loss a loss and a draw should be a draw, right? Not for WoT! I put some effort into monitoring my stats and I still can't figure it out how the stats work in WoT. If I win I thought that it will add .01% to my win rate, but it doesn't. Sometimes it needs 3 wins in a row to get this .01% addition. And don't tell me you died but the Team won, so thats why you need 3 games! It functioned the same wired way if I survived 3 games and won! Sometimes it adds the .01% right away after a win! So, WoT seems not to follow  particular method. Same strange behavior happens with losses. Allmost all the time I drop by .01% if I lose, but sometimes not and I don't get it why it does not substracted the amount it is supposed to substract. So, for me it seems that stats are really broken in 8.11 or they might never worked! Who knows! Oh, and a draw is very interesting, because someone might know that a draw wouldn't change anything to the stats, but a draw seems to be a loss to WoT. So, I always thought that Russia is a nation with good mathematicians, but it occur to me that they all working elsewhere and not for WG. My recommendation to you is to ignore the stats, really! Enjoy playing and don't care about it, because wired stats like these are no value for anyone.

OskarKilo

Ohaithar #7 Posted 23 March 2014 - 06:49 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 407 battles
Basically, I've learned to stay back and not try hitting tanks with my sword.

DasNiveau #8 Posted 24 March 2014 - 10:50 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 10735 battles

View PostOskarKilo, on 23 March 2014 - 06:46 PM, said:

A win is a win, a loss a loss and a draw should be a draw, right? Not for WoT! I put some effort into monitoring my stats and I still can't figure it out how the stats work in WoT. If I win I thought that it will add .01% to my win rate, but it doesn't. Sometimes it needs 3 wins in a row to get this .01% addition.

The Power of Math

You have nearly 8800 games. 1% are 88 games. 3 games are 0.034 %. So IF you win 3 games an quite your WOT day than the next day your statssites, Noobmeter for example, should show that raise. The Ingame Win% does sometime not update that fast.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users