my e-mail address is hacked i nead healp

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Jastreb #1 Posted 17 March 2014 - 10:21 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 28330 battles
  • [OSDCP] OSDCP
I can not log in to my email address, a password is changed I tried to contact g-mail but they can not help me I do not know the security question, My Acc is registered to the same e-mail address. now how do I change my e-mail address of the ACC..

PLS I NEAD A HEALP! 

BravelyRanAway #2 Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:16 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22291 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

Not much Gmail can do if you don't know the answer to the security question, really you should always pick a question to which you have a truthful answer as the old saying goes..."A lair needs a good memory".

The only thing you can do is contact WoT support ----> https://eu.wargaming.net/support/core/Default/Index and explain your situation.

The only thing that can help you is if you have any financial transaction information from your bank/credit card company with which you bought premium or bought your Lowe etc and send this info to support when they ask for it.

In the meantime change the password to your WoT account and keep a record of the exact time and date that you changed it(although this info of time of password change will go to your email account the new password will not) and may be handy for extra verification with support.

Oh...and run a full scan for trojans and virus on your computer and then check your bank account for any strange activity......WoT may be the least of your worries.

Good luck.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users