Jump to content


Matchmaker...biggest troll i have ever known


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

xdeathcraftx727 #1 Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:31 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 11812 battles
  • 276
  • Member since:
    09-05-2013

So yeah,

Today this wonderful MM decieded to be an absolute as****e with me!!!I had about 20-30 lost battles in a row!!!!!!!! W_T_F!!!!!!!Yesterday, since im trying to upgrade my stats and it was working ...kind of..yesterday i was about 46,77% WR after this wonderful and crappy and shi**y MM today while im writing this post im 46,55%.............00.22% loss....THIS IS TOO F*****G MUCH!!!! I dont know what have i done but this is just horrible!!!!!!!!!!!Please WG balance ur damn matchmaking in the upcoming versions....!!!

P.S. Oh yeah just to mention...I didnt played like an idiot, i played smart i have been making about 3-4 kills per battle and then we AGAIN STARTED TO LOOSE!!!!!EVEN IF IM NOT DOING ANYTHING AND MY TEAM JUST IS DOING GOOD WE START TO LOOSE AGAIN!!!!Im very interested why the MM is complete di*k with me today....:angrys:


Edited by xdeathcraftx727, 24 March 2014 - 04:42 PM.


GemmaLou #2 Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:38 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 8127 battles
  • 5,113
  • Member since:
    08-04-2013
take a break for a bit, when your on the end of a losing streak you get fed up so a short break works wonders for me :)

Desyatnik_Pansy #3 Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:41 PM

    Bartender

  • Player
  • 16633 battles
  • 25,890
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013
What I used to do when I was actually playing tanks, if I was having a bad day, maybe a losing streak of 5 Games; I'd close the game and find something else to do. Come back to it later on in the evening when things have perked up. Used to work quite well. :great:

Andreas2202 #4 Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:43 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 459 battles
  • 2,091
  • Member since:
    10-23-2011

<a href='http://www.batfriend.com/images/robin/robin_23.jpg' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'>http://www.batfriend...in/robin_23.jpg</a>

 

What has Dick to do with the MM?



xdeathcraftx727 #5 Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:46 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 11812 battles
  • 276
  • Member since:
    09-05-2013
1.Yeah it works for me too :

View PostDesyatnik_Pansy, on 24 March 2014 - 05:41 PM, said:

What I used to do when I was actually playing tanks, if I was having a bad day, maybe a losing streak of 5 Games; I'd close the game and find something else to do. Come back to it later on in the evening when things have perked up. Used to work quite well. :great:

We will see....

2.

View PostAndreas2202, on 24 March 2014 - 05:43 PM, said:

<a href='http://www.batfriend.com/images/robin/robin_23.jpg' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'>http://www.batfriend...in/robin_23.jpg</a>

 

What has Dick to do with the MM?

I was telling that the MM is being dick with me....



SmutjeFischkopf #6 Posted 24 March 2014 - 06:30 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 54141 battles
  • 2,809
  • [--S--] --S--
  • Member since:
    10-07-2012

View Postxdeathcraftx727, on 24 March 2014 - 04:31 PM, said:

I didnt played like an idiot, i played smart i have been making about 3-4 kills per battle and then we AGAIN STARTED TO LOOSE!!!!!

 

BS. You did 0.65 Kills on average...



Andreas2202 #7 Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:14 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 459 battles
  • 2,091
  • Member since:
    10-23-2011

View Postxdeathcraftx727, on 24 March 2014 - 03:46 PM, said:

 

I was telling that the MM is being dick with me....

 

Ahhh, if so it's your impression honestly :trollface:



xdeathcraftx727 #8 Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:40 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 11812 battles
  • 276
  • Member since:
    09-05-2013
Understandable said like usual..

Andreas2202 #9 Posted 24 March 2014 - 09:52 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 459 battles
  • 2,091
  • Member since:
    10-23-2011
MM is magic :bajan:

xdeathcraftx727 #10 Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:15 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 11812 battles
  • 276
  • Member since:
    09-05-2013
If it happens to you then tell me its a magic..

Andreas2202 #11 Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:10 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 459 battles
  • 2,091
  • Member since:
    10-23-2011
Nothing happens to me :trollface:




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users