Jump to content


ban


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Spartan_at_War #1 Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:15 PM

    Private

  • Beta Tester
  • 50286 battles
  • 42
  • Member since:
    11-09-2010

another retarded kid ruined once again my game and caused a ban this time.

thnx for the crap complaint system too, it really helps in game when you meet limitless numbers of morons and you have only 5 complaints to make - like you care WG... 

why should I care? is there a point paying for premium?

so no more money from this wallet, go fish money from the retard's father some day if you are lucky,

good luck.

 

ps: I lost 1 premium day for this retard and your crap auto-ban system, 

      hey...you can keep it as a gift to pay for your lag server expenses!

 



Ohaithar #2 Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:17 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 407 battles
  • 1,918
  • Member since:
    01-15-2014
How did he ruin your game though? And what's the reason behind the ban (as in, the actual message, not your interpretation)?

saxsan4 #3 Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:19 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 18845 battles
  • 3,496
  • [-WR--] -WR--
  • Member since:
    11-08-2011
:popcorn:

Andreas2202 #4 Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:21 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 459 battles
  • 2,091
  • Member since:
    10-23-2011

View PostSpartan_at_War, on 25 March 2014 - 08:15 PM, said:

another retarded kid ruined once again my game and caused a ban this time.

thnx for the crap complaint system too, it really helps in game when you meet limitless numbers of morons and you have only 5 complaints to make - like you care WG... 

why should I care? is there a point paying for premium?

so no more money from this wallet, go fish money from the retard's father some day if you are lucky,

good luck.

 

ps: I lost 1 premium day for this retard and your crap auto-ban system, 

      hey...you can keep it as a gift to pay for your lag server expenses!

 

 

  • Blames kids.
  • Insults other players.
  • Uses the word retard as insult and still blames kids.
  • Whines.


Yag0 #5 Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:22 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 3168 battles
  • 3,420
  • Member since:
    04-24-2012

View PostAndreas2202, on 25 March 2014 - 08:21 PM, said:

 

  • Blames kids.
  • Insults other players.
  • Uses the word retard as insult and still blames kids.
  • Whines.


I think he has your number :p



Andreas2202 #6 Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:24 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 459 battles
  • 2,091
  • Member since:
    10-23-2011

View PostYag0, on 25 March 2014 - 08:22 PM, said:


I think he has your number :p

 

The only number I have is the wassap of a girl :wub:

What do you mean by number¿?



Yag0 #7 Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:29 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 3168 battles
  • 3,420
  • Member since:
    04-24-2012

It means "has you worked out"!

 



Spartan_at_War #8 Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:29 PM

    Private

  • Beta Tester
  • 50286 battles
  • 42
  • Member since:
    11-09-2010

I really don't have to prove anything believe me and the post was not intended for forum chat with others

please don't reply more 



Yag0 #9 Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:31 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 3168 battles
  • 3,420
  • Member since:
    04-24-2012

Can't stop us now!

The monster has been set free!

 

Warn the villagersssssss!!!!!!



GemmaLou #10 Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:32 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 8127 battles
  • 5,113
  • Member since:
    08-04-2013

View PostSpartan_at_War, on 25 March 2014 - 08:29 PM, said:

I really don't have to prove anything believe me and the post was not intended for forum chat with others

please don't reply more 


why post it then?



Ohaithar #11 Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:39 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 407 battles
  • 1,918
  • Member since:
    01-15-2014

View PostSpartan_at_War, on 25 March 2014 - 09:29 PM, said:

I really don't have to prove anything believe me and the post was not intended for forum chat with others

 

When you get banned, you have a reason behind it. As in, a message box telling you how long you've been banned and why were you banned. It's really simple. If you don't post that, you are literally just throwing a childish tantrum. The difference between that and a complaint is that the latter has reasoning.

 

View PostSpartan_at_War, on 25 March 2014 - 09:29 PM, said:

and the post was not intended for forum chat with others

 

Oh, so you're telling us that a topic that you've posted on the PUBLIC forums, shown to the PUBLIC, with the definition of a forum being a place where people exchange their ideas and opinions on a specific subject, not intended to be discussed with others while there's PMs for intimacy and tickets for ideas and concerns to be sent ONLY to the support team?

 

Ok then, I'll follow my dreams and declare that playing in a playground is forbidden.



Andreas2202 #12 Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:39 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 459 battles
  • 2,091
  • Member since:
    10-23-2011

View PostYag0, on 25 March 2014 - 08:29 PM, said:

It means "has you worked out"!

 

 

Wut¿?



Yag0 #13 Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:40 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 3168 battles
  • 3,420
  • Member since:
    04-24-2012
:amazed::tongue:

Andreas2202 #14 Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:43 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 459 battles
  • 2,091
  • Member since:
    10-23-2011
74863d1353620058-meme-pensando-276229_pa

Spartan_at_War #15 Posted 25 March 2014 - 10:00 PM

    Private

  • Beta Tester
  • 50286 battles
  • 42
  • Member since:
    11-09-2010

people as always is right, I feel the need to apologize to you all and especially WG for been unfair.

 

many times I  do :

 

Blame kids

Insult other players

Uses the word retard as insult and still blame kids

Whine

Blame WG system

 

next time if I have a complaint I will keep it for myself or I will report it directly to WG with a ticket that includes the replay.

 

your time is too precious to waste it reading an off topic post,  I failed to understand this earlier so I gave you all +1 for your patience.

 

if someone has not received +1 is because I run out of votes, but don't worry I will do it tomorrow!

 

thank you 

 

 

 

 



Andreas2202 #16 Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:32 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 459 battles
  • 2,091
  • Member since:
    10-23-2011

View PostSpartan_at_War, on 25 March 2014 - 09:00 PM, said:

people as always is right, I feel the need to apologize to you all and especially WG for been unfair.

 

many times I  do :

 

Blame kids

Insult other players

Uses the word retard as insult and still blame kids

Whine

Blame WG system

 

next time if I have a complaint I will keep it for myself or I will report it directly to WG with a ticket that includes the replay.

 

your time is too precious to waste it reading an off topic post,  I failed to understand this earlier so I gave you all +1 for your patience.

 

if someone has not received +1 is because I run out of votes, but don't worry I will do it tomorrow!

 

thank you

 

<a href='http://www.quickmeme.com/img/db/db96dbb76c84a7537e769fcccf0f427599586bc47f7fbee811a92a67927241f4.jpg' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='external'>http://www.quickmeme...a67927241f4.jpg</a>

 

If so nice improvement :blinky:






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users