Game crashes upon launch.

crash problems broken help please crashing launch issues techinal

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Riggerby #1 Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:32 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 7924 battles

So this morning i turned my computer on as normal, Loaded everything up, Clicked on the world of tanks launcher icon as usual, The updater menu came up so i did that little patch, After downloaded i clicked the launch game button and for about 1 seconds a blank browser popped up and then it just vanished !.

I have never had issues like this with the game before with and without mods, So to test the issue i deleted all my mods and still no success :/. No matter what i do i can't get the game to launch, I just get a blank screen for a second followed by a crash to desktop with no error codes. Even windows troubleshooter didnt have a clue what happened.

(I've tried deleting all my mods and launching again but the problem persists, I've also tried veryifying the integrity of the game, it did a full sweep and found no problems. I've also rebooted my computer a good 10 times.)

So yeah... I'm stumped.... Anyone else having, had or noes how to fix this issue because its bloody annoying !, I've put atleast £600+ into this game and this is exactly the sort of sh*t i don't expect for that much money :/.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated, Thank you

-Michael

(Edit - I also use Windows 8 if that info helps)

(Edit #2 - After hours of relentless fail at attempting to fix and NONE of wargaming's suggested fix's working i tried deleting everything and re-downloading. Again... Still no fix. By this point the only thing i can put this down to is a incompatability issue with the most recent patch as ever since that patch dropped its just not working and other people are saying the same thing. If this is a patch caused problem then fix it ASAP wargaming, People who put lots of money into this game deserve better than this !)

Edited by FireStrikeOnline, 26 March 2014 - 11:11 PM.

Aim_Drol #2 Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:44 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24108 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL
Did you install a mod that required you to replace some files in the res folder? 

Riggerby #3 Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:50 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 7924 battles

View PostAim_Drol, on 26 March 2014 - 10:44 PM, said:

Did you install a mod that required you to replace some files in the res folder? 

Like i said bro, I've tried launching again after removing all mods and i've verified the integrity of the game cache, Everything is there that should be there and everything that is not vanilla is gone.

CosminGCole #4 Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:53 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4620 battles
I'm having the same problem right now :/ .. Do not know what to do. 

Also tagged with crash, problems, broken, help, please, crashing, launch, issues, techinal

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users