• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Tungstonid #1 Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:13 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 22525 battles
  • [BISON] BISON

Greetings fellow tank drivers,

I hope I got the right Forum for this and someone can help me with my problem.

Since last week (Tuesday I think), I have some problems with TS3, which worked very well before. I can start it normally and join a server, I can be heard, hear other mates and can be moved by Admins. But as soon as I join a server, I am stuck in the entrance hall. I can neither move nor click on channels to get information or scroll down to see, who is in channels down below although I have full rights on the server. Instead an error sound (Ding) appears that I relate with windows you can't close because a subordinate one is open. For example when you open the status of your Network, then open the window for properties. The same sound appears, when you try to click on the status window without closing the one for the properties.

I already tried different actions like reinstall with and without deleting the configs. While uninstalling TS3 however an virus message occurs (I use Avast) telling me, there is a FileRepMalware. So i conducted a virus scan and used CCleaner to get rid off everything which could cause problems, I even tried to delete the "infected" files manually... but the main problem is still present (however, the error message while uninstalling seems to be gone).

So I hope someone can help me. It is a really annoying problem and I didn't find any information how to solve it.

Greetings

Tungstonid

SiegWahrheit #2 Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:52 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 13139 battles
Why re install without deleting the configs? Just copy paste the IP's etc into a notepad document for safekeeping.

Tungstonid #3 Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:16 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 22525 battles
  • [BISON] BISON

Thanks for this tipp.

Nontheless the problem can't be solved with that.

I started TS3 today and it seems to work normally. Let's see how long...

Red_Dragon_Firkraag #4 Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:22 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15486 battles
this may be a false alarm caused by Avast (unless you didn't install from the original source). I suggest reinstalling while avast is disabled.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users