Grand Finals....absolute disappointation..

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

xdeathcraftx727 #1 Posted 05 April 2014 - 05:47 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 11812 battles

Note:This is not hater topic :teethhappy:

I just wanted to know how do you feel about this "Grand Finals"...I just wanted to say that im absolute bored of them.They only show how 2 'teams" look at their screens and meanwhile in 1/3 of the time they show some parts from the game and they dont even show something that interesting, they skip trough the players between 2 secs..Thats it, they aren't so bad at all but i wanted to know how did you reacted to them and are you interested?:confused:

munkilla #2 Posted 05 April 2014 - 06:06 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 38425 battles
  • [EFE] EFE
well wot in itself isnt that viewer-friendly game, the real battle happens on the minimap :blinky:

_Antipathy #3 Posted 05 April 2014 - 07:50 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 651 battles

View Postxdeathcraftx727, on 05 April 2014 - 05:47 PM, said:

Note:This is not hater topic :teethhappy:

I just wanted to know how do you feel about this "Grand Finals"...I just wanted to say that im absolute bored of them.They only show how 2 'teams" look at their screens and meanwhile in 1/3 of the time they show some parts from the game and they dont even show something that interesting, they skip trough the players between 2 secs..Thats it, they aren't so bad at all but i wanted to know how did you reacted to them and are you interested?:confused:

I never watched them because watching some guys gaming is boring.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users