Jump to content


Im no expert.....


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

Lord_Percy_Percy #1 Posted 07 April 2014 - 10:36 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 14534 battles
  • 699
  • Member since:
    01-04-2014

.......on trains, but im pretty sure this isnt going to work.....

 



basin79 #2 Posted 07 April 2014 - 10:39 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 15351 battles
  • 8,732
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012
Got that sent to me this morning. It's priceless.

KptStrzyga #3 Posted 07 April 2014 - 10:40 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 33333 battles
  • 15,649
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-19-2011

"Trust me, I`m an engineer". :facepalm:


Edited by KptStrzyga, 07 April 2014 - 10:42 PM.


Woody1999 #4 Posted 07 April 2014 - 10:43 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 15880 battles
  • 6,487
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-15-2011
:facepalm::popcorn:

GemmaLou #5 Posted 07 April 2014 - 10:53 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 8127 battles
  • 5,113
  • Member since:
    08-04-2013
lol what could possibly go wrong?

Krogenator #6 Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:23 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 16784 battles
  • 875
  • [-HOW-] -HOW-
  • Member since:
    06-06-2011

I hate to be a party pooper but looking at the fire engine and the landscape I would guess that is ether Germany or the Netherlands.

And looking at the fact that the train crossing has no train crossing leverage and the wood looks like it is starting to rot I am guessing it is not in use any more.

They are probably just trying to keep the hose from grinding against the metal rails or something.



Lord_Percy_Percy #7 Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:29 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 14534 battles
  • 699
  • Member since:
    01-04-2014
Tracks look clean and rust free to me, indicating they are  regularly used, and there are unbarriered crossings here in rural lincolnshire.

Edited by Lord_Percy_Percy, 07 April 2014 - 11:30 PM.


Yag0 #8 Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:37 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 3168 battles
  • 3,420
  • Member since:
    04-24-2012
Do you think it may be an example picture, for training purposes? :tongue:

custardSPARTA #9 Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:42 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 39003 battles
  • 954
  • [SPRT] SPRT
  • Member since:
    09-14-2011

View PostKrogenator, on 07 April 2014 - 11:23 PM, said:

I hate to be a party pooper but looking at the fire engine and the landscape I would guess that is ether Germany or the Netherlands.

And looking at the fact that the train crossing has no train crossing leverage and the wood looks like it is starting to rot I am guessing it is not in use any more.

They are probably just trying to keep the hose from grinding against the metal rails or something.


Sense of humour bypass alert

 

FTR those rails too shiny for unused track

 

Too funny Percy



Major_cjs #10 Posted 08 April 2014 - 01:09 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 3836 battles
  • 3,375
  • Member since:
    10-27-2013

:facepalm::facepalm:

The amount of luck that had to be involved when we the humans became top of the food chain must have been astronomically 



GiraffeInATopHat #11 Posted 08 April 2014 - 09:07 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 4600 battles
  • 1,945
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    11-12-2012
Hopefully the train line was closed

GemmaLou #12 Posted 08 April 2014 - 09:16 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 8127 battles
  • 5,113
  • Member since:
    08-04-2013
this is how the people you see rushing the middle of malinovka do their day jobs

yanunge #13 Posted 08 April 2014 - 09:55 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13344 battles
  • 301
  • Member since:
    10-27-2012
Guys, you have to have some faith.

Krogenator #14 Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:49 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 16784 battles
  • 875
  • [-HOW-] -HOW-
  • Member since:
    06-06-2011

View PostcustardSPARTA, on 07 April 2014 - 11:42 PM, said:


Sense of humour bypass alert

FTR those rails too shiny for unused track

 

Hey now, I have humor.I laughed at that pic for 3,78sec before I started thinking why they had used those.

And I know funny pictures toooooo

That's funny right?

 

And just because a rail is not rusted true and true does not mean they are being used.

Here is a pic of some tram rails in Oslo that have not been used for 30-40 years but still have not been removed

You ask me they look just as nice as the ones on the OP.



Major_cjs #15 Posted 08 April 2014 - 05:06 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 3836 battles
  • 3,375
  • Member since:
    10-27-2013

View PostKrogenator, on 08 April 2014 - 04:49 PM, said:

Hey now, I have humor.I laughed at that pic for 3,78sec before I started thinking why they had used those.

And I know funny pictures toooooo

That's funny right?

 

And just because a rail is not rusted true and true does not mean they are being used.

Here is a pic of some tram rails in Oslo that have not been used for 30-40 years but still have not been removed

You ask me they look just as nice as the ones on the OP.

:amazed: a couple years ago i lived a bit further up on that street.... small world






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users