[0.9.9]PROТanki MultiPack(ModPack) (Rus/Eng)MultiPack Build updated- 16.07.2015

MultiPack ModPack Mods Mod Pack updated (Rus/Eng)MultiPack Eng MultiPack xvm 0.9.9

• Please log in to reply
202 replies to this topic

alhueta #21 Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:15 AM

Private

• Player
  • 37748 battles
  • [KISS-] KISS-
The xvm stats dont work for me. I activated them from the xvm site but they dont work. What am i doing wrong???

Commandor90 #22 Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13837 battles
Go to \res_mods\xvm\configs\ProTanki open rating.xc and set "showPlayersStatistics" to true

Jumaxas #23 Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:08 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 9684 battles
  • [ANUBI] ANUBI
All will be ok, if not more mods with russian language in pack :) 

Edited by Jumaxas, 17 April 2014 - 07:09 PM.

antilombak #24 Posted 18 April 2014 - 08:09 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15731 battles
dont download... that this file has TROJAN... WS.Reputation1 named...

The_Viking68 #25 Posted 18 April 2014 - 08:37 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 25011 battles

View Postantilombak, on 18 April 2014 - 09:09 PM, said:

Then you have been some Place that is not this wonderfull mocpack..!  Remember not to click on every Download button You see..!!

http://translate.google.no/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=no&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Ftheaces.ru%2Fmods%2Fmody-dlya-worldoftanks%2Fmod-paky-dlya-worldoftanks%2F350-sborka-modov-protanki-dlya-patcha-0.9.0-by-yusha.html&edit-text=    and on the botton You find  "Download directly from Our site"    clik on that, and You got the right modpack

Edited by The_Viking68, 19 April 2014 - 04:28 AM.

Sufa #26 Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:18 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 46844 battles
  • [IDFAC] IDFAC

View PostThe_Viking68, on 16 April 2014 - 11:51 PM, said:

I installed this, choosed English and everything in English all the way to finich. (many thing in this that is the BEST ever seen of mods)

But when I started the Launcher, everything was in Russian Language, how to get this in English.??

EDIT:

XVM stopped working (stats/winrate on player's), how to update it ?

EDIT 1 more Time.!

What button to push afther starting  Multipack Launcher.

Играть(Igrat')=  Play

Лаунчер        = Launcher

обновление(obnovleniye) = Update

вИдео(vIdeo)   = Video

Оптимизировать(Optimizirovat') = Optimize

Выход(Vykhod)  = Exit

Top, Left side
--------------------

ВИдео(VIdeo)    = Video

новостИ(novostI) = News

Botton Left side
---------------------

настроЙКИ(nastroYKI) = Settings

все вИдео(vse vIdeo)  = All Videos

Oppdatering
-----------------------
Скачать(Skachat')   = Download

Не Надо(ne Nado)   = No/Do Not

Hope this can help other that not understand Russian.!

statistics needed to activate full mod pack. here is the link Click me 
after installation run the game and in the hangar for the push F5 (on, off) statistics, F6 button allows you to select the kind of statistics that you like.

Sufa #27 Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:24 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 46844 battles
  • [IDFAC] IDFAC

View Postantilombak, on 18 April 2014 - 10:09 PM, said:

Mod pack is scanned for viruses and is approved WG and laid out on this resource so far only in Russian server

Sufa #28 Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:21 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 46844 battles
  • [IDFAC] IDFAC

18.04.2014: Build updated - version 0.9.0.3.

Sufa #29 Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:31 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 46844 battles
  • [IDFAC] IDFAC

-18.04.2014: Packaging updated - version 0.9.0.3.
BUGFIX: Black screen after battle;
BUGFIX: Disappearing tank names in the team ears;
BUGFIX: Artillery sight on minicard;
-XVM was updated to version 3380;
-Mode SP artillery mount on minicard was updated;
-Added mode of extra filter for combat chat;
-Added mode of adjustable tank wheel in a few rows;
-Added mode of white textures of destroyed tanks in HD;
-Modes downloaded from web are located on three servers;
-Added mode of multi-core connection on the Multipack visual effects settings window.

ATTENTION!
Installation of this update is recommended along with complete clearing the folder from the old modes.

The_Viking68 #30 Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:50 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 25011 battles

Hi, and thx. for this wondeful modpack, I have some Question.!

Why have You removed the server Ping in garage  and in game.?

How to turn this on again.?

Edited by The_Viking68, 25 April 2014 - 08:50 PM.

Mr_Zagy #31 Posted 26 April 2014 - 04:44 PM

Private

• Player
  • 36923 battles
  • [EL_SQ] EL_SQ
How to solve this

Edited by Mr_Zagy, 26 April 2014 - 04:51 PM.

RSDock_EU #32 Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 108 battles

24.04.2014 - MultiPack Update - ver. 0.9.0.4.

IMPORTANT !!! Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 is required or the Optimizer software (not for MultiPack - it ia not picky about system resources :smile:)

- XVM is updated

- all sights for 0.9.0 are updated, all scripts for the older sights are renewed

- PMOD is updated

- afterbattle statistics is corrected (default config by SuperXcool)

- "Contour Skins with Damage Zones" mod is added

- now you can install previously downloaded mods without re-downloading

- significantly improved MultiPack launcher

ATTENTION! We recommend to make at first full uninstall of previously installed mods and then install MultiPack!

batumba #33 Posted 27 April 2014 - 12:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18271 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
http://file.theaces....ltiPackFull.exe extended version xvm enabled, in hangar u can press f5 and f6 to choose wn8, eff, wn6, in diferent styles

Roki_IN #34 Posted 27 April 2014 - 04:07 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 17862 battles
  • [681] 681

Many thanks to Sufa and the others who have introduced this modpack to the EU server .. I tried out the 9.0.4 version and liked it very much. Overall, its very well done :honoring: and I am liking it so far :tongue:

However, I encountered a few issues though:

1. I selected the KoreanRandom Contour Hitzone skins in the installer but neither did the installer download them nor were the skins available when I started the game afterwards.

2. I didn't find the config for the P-Mod anywhere in the res_mods folder - I wanted to tweak the zoom steps as well as a few other settings but couldn't do that because I couldn't locate the P-Mod config.

3. The XVM setup that comes with the modpack didn't show ANY stats for me - even though I have stats activated for my account at the xvm website. I also tried to load the xvm.xc config via the official config editor but the editor returned an error and in the end I just replaced my earlier xvm installation from the backup. Not sure whats the problem here.

4. And now, a mod request for including it in the next release of the modpack - together with the XVM minimap, it would be awesome if locastan's HD minimap mod is included as an alternative - I have always used locastan's minimaps and prefer it over the XVM option. In my current installation of the modpack I manually installed locastan's minimap. You could also include locastan's centered damage panel as an extra DP option in the modpack.

Thats all for now. If I find anymore problems or suggestions I will definitely post them in the future.

I hope that someone will be able to help me with the first 3 problems that I reported ..

Regards. :smile:

Ps. I will download the latest release of the modpack thats linked by batumba in the previous post and see if I have the same problems with this release too.

Hags4 #35 Posted 27 April 2014 - 10:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8704 battles

1. I see only a few skins, so I manually installed the other (Lemon96)

2. same... I would like to change the order of setting toolbox, Camouflage Net and Binocular  - not found :(

3. you need to change the files in the directory: res_mods\xvm\configs\ProTanki -> i.e "battleLoading.xc" - and a few other

and i have another question: i have latest version of the WOT, but MultiPack Launcher constantly reminds me that there is a newer version ... wtf?

\\edit

ad.2 : I think I found it - \res_mods\0.9.0\scripts\client\mods\PMOD - open this files with notepad.exe

Edited by Hags4, 27 April 2014 - 11:27 PM.

Sufa #36 Posted 28 April 2014 - 09:26 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 46844 battles
  • [IDFAC] IDFAC

ATTENTION!
Installation of this update is recommended along with complete clearing the folder from the old modes.

Advance Multipack version now available for subscribers!

-24.04.2014: Packaging updated - version 0.9.0.4.
-XVM was updated;
-All sights updated under 0.9.0,script for the old sights rewritten;
-Mod PMOD updated;
-After battle statystics corrected (default configuration by SuperXcool);
-Added mode "Contour skins with hole zones";
-Added installation of downloaded modes without repeated download;
-Essentially upgraded Multipack launcher.

ATTENTION!
Launcher now partly available in English.

Sufa #37 Posted 28 April 2014 - 09:33 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 46844 battles
  • [IDFAC] IDFAC

View PostThe_Viking68, on 25 April 2014 - 10:50 PM, said:

Hi, and thx. for this wondeful modpack, I have some Question.!

Why have You removed the server Ping in garage  and in game.?

How to turn this on again.?

try reinstalling the mod pack removing taryh mods

Sufa #38 Posted 28 April 2014 - 09:34 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 46844 battles
  • [IDFAC] IDFAC

View PostRoki_IN, on 27 April 2014 - 06:07 PM, said:

Many thanks to Sufa and the others who have introduced this modpack to the EU server .. I tried out the 9.0.4 version and liked it very much. Overall, its very well done :honoring: and I am liking it so far :tongue:

1. I selected the KoreanRandom Contour Hitzone skins in the installer but neither did the installer download them nor were the skins available when I started the game afterwards.

2. I didn't find the config for the P-Mod anywhere in the res_mods folder - I wanted to tweak the zoom steps as well as a few other settings but couldn't do that because I couldn't locate the P-Mod config.

3. The XVM setup that comes with the modpack didn't show ANY stats for me - even though I have stats activated for my account at the xvm website. I also tried to load the xvm.xc config via the official config editor but the editor returned an error and in the end I just replaced my earlier xvm installation from the backup. Not sure whats the problem here.

4. And now, a mod request for including it in the next release of the modpack - together with the XVM minimap, it would be awesome if locastan's HD minimap mod is included as an alternative - I have always used locastan's minimaps and prefer it over the XVM option. In my current installation of the modpack I manually installed locastan's minimap. You could also include locastan's centered damage panel as an extra DP option in the modpack.

Thats all for now. If I find anymore problems or suggestions I will definitely post them in the future.

I hope that someone will be able to help me with the first 3 problems that I reported ..

Ps. I will download the latest release of the modpack thats linked by batumba in the previous post and see if I have the same problems with this release too.

I gave all that you wrote above

RSDock_EU #39 Posted 28 April 2014 - 12:27 PM

Private

• Player
  • 108 battles

28.04.2014 - MultiPack Update - ver. 0.9.0.5.

IMPORTANT !!! Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 is required or the Optimizer software (not for MultiPack - it ia not picky about system resources :smile:) Download link: http://goo.gl/lOQwEV

- XVM updated to ver. XVM-5.3.0-test1

- artillery sight mod at minimap is updated

- some Optimizer software errors corrected

- updated afterbattle statistics (default config by SuperXcool)

- more calm statistics config added (config by Meddigo)

ATTENTION! We recommend at first make full uninstall of previously installed mods and then install MultiPack!

Sufa #40 Posted 28 April 2014 - 03:47 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 46844 battles
  • [IDFAC] IDFAC

View PostRoki_IN, on 27 April 2014 - 06:07 PM, said:

1. Temporary server problem
2. Res_mods \ 0.9.0 \ scripts \ client \ mods \ PMOD
3. Necessary to use the advanced version

4.I do not understand this question

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users