Starting today we are going to start a small competition with a historical theme. The goal is simple, play the new Historical Battles, collect all the three unique medals and achieve the most base (experience without premium account) experience during the duration of the competition, and the three best players will win a bonus code!
More about medals: Spoiler
To participate in the competition you have to have the replays recording enabled, and you will have to upload your replay to http://wotreplays.com/ site exclusively (we will not accept replays from other sites), then you will need to upload your battle to the above mentioned site, as well as provide as with a link in the post bellow. We also kindly ask you to fill in a Google form, to make us process your request faster.
Example of your post application:
Rules of the competition:
- Competition time from 15:00h CEST 16/04 to 16:00h CEST 17/04
- You may send us your application as many times as you wish, but you may only win once.
- Only base experience will be taken into the account. (experience without premium account)
- You must achieve the most experience in a single battle.
- You must collect all three unique medals.
- Retroactive applications are acceptable. Applications from 15:00h CEST 16/04 to 16:00h CEST 17/04.
- You can only apply from 15:00h CEST 16/04 to 16:00h CEST 17/04.
- Winner list will be announced after the competition is closed and data processed.
- You need to fill in the Google Formto be eligible, every time you apply. If you do not apply via the form, your application may be denied.
- In case of draw, player with the most damage wins.
- Only Historical Battles are eligible.
- You only need to get the three HB medals once.
- You must use exclusively http://wotreplays.com/ site.
- You must provide all the data require in the example post.
You need to write an application on both forums and fill in the Google Form.
Top 3 players will win a bonus code. Code is redeemable only on EU.
Please, after you have submitted your post application here, fill in this Google quick form. It helps me process the data faster :)
Applications without filling in the form will not be accepted!
Please keep this thread for applications only, and use the comments thread for chat :)