The game for everyone who's overstained with wot

Goat

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Dis4ster #1 Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:23 PM

Major

• Player
  • 27952 battles

Oh my goat, while watching youtube clips i have found this and i think thats the game what 50% of the wot community have waited for, its so much better than wot in every way(no crashes(maybe)). To bad for the 50%  which i mean, that they will never find this thread or this forum.

So guys, pls advertise this game in the ingame chat in the old (noob)clan recruiting style and let the people know that they don't need to stick to wot, because now they have an alternative. Who needs, hard to learn and impossible to master, tank simulations, if they could play easy and funny goat simulations instead.

It has the same physics as wot and as much funny bugs and FPS drops as wot, what a great game, just advertise it.

Don't listen to this guy, he's noob and can't see how great this game is, unlike wot.

Edited by Dathdeath, 21 April 2014 - 02:35 PM.

Ohaithar #2 Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:17 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 407 battles

There was a thread about Goat Simulator back then: http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/373215-end-of-wot-is-near/#topmost

No doubt about it, Goat Simulator is not only the finest video game in history, but also a philosophical program. Some days I tend to look at goats, seeing how free they are, prancing around the field with joy. I had many restless nights, thinking about these goats and their freedom, while my workload is huge, my social life is awful and my interest in video games is falling apart faster than a Jenga tower lasts with coffee addicts as players. Then I found Goat Simulator, and my dreams came true. I felt how goats feel, and now I have a great sleep schedule, since the dream goats have their own watches.

Goat Simulator is love. It's the holy grail of video gaming. I feel like there should be a new religion called Goatism, where we become servants to the goats, lords of all creation and emotion.

Also tagged with Goat

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users