Jump to content


How do I fire the guy in my garage that keeps dropping the spanner

garage premium

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

DeathByDribbling #1 Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:19 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 28333 battles
  • 1,504
  • Member since:
    09-06-2011
So I got my 3 days premium, and now my garage is nice and shiny.  Only problem is after every battle some bloke drops a spanner or pipe or something making an annoying clinking noise.  Can I fire him or put him in a padded room or something or have my standard garage back - which was dirtier but more peaceful?

faptastic_donkey #2 Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:22 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 22913 battles
  • 11
  • Member since:
    12-21-2012
Change the garage to one with a nice poppy field background.  At least then the morons spanner won't clang anymore on a hard surface and your garage is better looking.

Path64 #3 Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:27 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 26847 battles
  • 2,236
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-05-2011
You can't fire him he is part of a work assistance program for incompetent tool carriers besides he is VERY good at hiding I've never actually seen him.

BrokenWing #4 Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:31 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 25785 battles
  • 5,014
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    05-16-2011

Somebody keeps drilling or using a power tool to take off some lug nuts too. Can't a guy get a bit of peace and quiet round here?!!

 

I've got a raging hangover and some gorilla sh4t in my mouth last night. Any chance of a fecking cuppa and 2 headache tablets? Jeez!

 

And whoever brought that fecking motorbike to work better get it the feck outta my garage before I reverse my Jagdtiger over the top of it!

 

No working on personal machines during working hours, capiche? :angry:



reaper20k #5 Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:38 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 13084 battles
  • 807
  • Member since:
    08-26-2012

View PostBrokenWing, on 30 April 2014 - 10:31 AM, said:

Somebody keeps drilling or using a power tool to take off some lug nuts too. Can't a guy get a bit of peace and quiet round here?!!

 

I've got a raging hangover and some gorilla sh4t in my mouth last night. Any chance of a fecking cuppa and 2 headache tablets? Jeez!

 

And whoever brought that fecking motorbike to work better get it the feck outta my garage before I reverse my Jagdtiger over the top of it!

 

No working on personal machines during working hours, capiche? :angry:

Wow. You sound like a mean boss. 



BravelyRanAway #6 Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:43 AM

    General

  • Beta Tester
  • 22806 battles
  • 9,557
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

View PostDeathByDribbling, on 30 April 2014 - 10:19 AM, said:

- which was dirtier but more peaceful?

The standard garage is safer too....those inspection pits in the premium garage are dangerous.:ohmy:



Path64 #7 Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:45 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 26847 battles
  • 2,236
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-05-2011

View PostLeadbucket, on 30 April 2014 - 10:43 AM, said:

The standard garage is safer too....those inspection pits in the premium garage are dangerous.:ohmy:

I bet they are full of dropped spanners.



BrokenWing #8 Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:45 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 25785 battles
  • 5,014
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    05-16-2011

View Postreaper20k, on 30 April 2014 - 10:38 AM, said:

Wow. You sound like a mean boss. 

 

I learned from the best... my wife.



bean57 #9 Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:45 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 18721 battles
  • 2,951
  • Member since:
    12-19-2012

Perhaps there's a mod we can get that fits nice thick carpet in the garage?

 

Mind you that wouldn't stop the noise of that guy sawing logs (presumably to go on Soviet tanks).  Have to admit he's a hard worker though



bushwacker001 #10 Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:48 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 27275 battles
  • 2,986
  • Member since:
    08-11-2011
Get rid of it by pressing the battle button...on second thoughts don't, you will probably meet up with a team full of spanners. :blinky:

BrokenWing #11 Posted 30 April 2014 - 11:06 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 25785 battles
  • 5,014
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    05-16-2011

View Postbushwacker001, on 30 April 2014 - 10:48 AM, said:

Get rid of it by pressing the battle button...on second thoughts don't, you will probably meet up with a team full of spanners. :blinky:

 

:veryhappy:



talkinjibberish #12 Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:44 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 20538 battles
  • 2,919
  • Member since:
    12-11-2012
i can absolutely guarantee there's been no risk assessments done in that garage, not once have i seen a Health and Safety official in a Hi-Vis audit any of the work practices happening there.

h3dning #13 Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:53 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 25611 battles
  • 1,083
  • [TROLL] TROLL
  • Member since:
    05-09-2011

View PostPath64, on 30 April 2014 - 11:45 AM, said:

I bet they are full of dropped spanners.

Sorry im all out of +1's! That made my choke on the pizza:veryhappy:



zerosumgame #14 Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:00 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 47108 battles
  • 974
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
  • Member since:
    10-11-2011

View PostDeathByDribbling, on 30 April 2014 - 12:19 PM, said:

So I got my 3 days premium, and now my garage is nice and shiny.  Only problem is after every battle some bloke drops a spanner or pipe or something making an annoying clinking noise.  Can I fire him or put him in a padded room or something or have my standard garage back - which was dirtier but more peaceful?

I think you can, by turning ambience (or ambient) sound off. Also kills the snakes, grasshoppers, hawks, eagles, crows and cuckoos.



Private_Bufu #15 Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:00 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 14718 battles
  • 731
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011

Screw the guy with the spanner tbh. i'd like to get my hands on that guy that drove the KV-2 into my garage, i sold that thing for a reason :popcorn:

 

Anyone noticed yet that nearly all tanks seem as big as that KV-2, i think the perspective is slightly skewed :P


Edited by Private_Bufu, 30 April 2014 - 03:01 PM.


GiraffeInATopHat #16 Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:02 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 4600 battles
  • 1,945
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    11-12-2012
I had a light explode in my garage a few days ago. No one came to fix it :amazed:

soolerman #17 Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:11 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 24366 battles
  • 1,218
  • Member since:
    12-10-2012
Funny the amount of people this spanner juggling incompetent is p*ssing off isn't it. :smile:





Also tagged with garage, premium

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users