So this is gaming in the year 2014?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

sploided #1 Posted 01 May 2014 - 11:25 AM

Private

• Player
  • 5434 battles

Just had my #many Crash To Desktop while rolling in to battle. The micro patch for v9.0 failed in my case. Quickly I was able to kill the wot process and restart the game, login and it brought me back to the battlefield just so I could see how the other team started to slaughter my tank.

I have witness this to many times now. Before v9.0 I never had any crashes or problems. While, part true. Being one of the original beta testers back in the beginning I think I might just have had one crash back then. Now hundreds of $$$ later we arrive at v9.0.

I am so fed up and irritated by this. And apparently I am not the only one looking at the low numbers of players on the battle loading screen during RNG. I don't want to leave like the other players did. I love World of tanks to much for that, but for now, I think its just better to let it rest and let them try to fix this major floppy f*ck up. In the end, this is a paying business. While we the players might look at it from a fun perspective, the gaming fun between us the gamers and Wargaming.net is just a business transaction. If you pay for play premium with gold that is. Or you play for free then this doesn't concern you.

This all made me thinking and reflecting back through out my gaming years. I wrote a post about it on my facebook wall and made it public. Its about the current state of the gaming industry and why there are so many wrongs with it. Being a old fart veteran gamer of 37 years old I have played computers games since the beginning of the 80's. Lots of Atari, Nintendo and Commodore games I played. Literally all pc games I played some time. I played all major game titles until 3 years back or so. I think I have some experience in the mater.

https://www.facebook...685850724805375

-Gaming Sploided.

_kink_ #2 Posted 01 May 2014 - 01:28 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 119 battles
Are you adverting your Facebook page?

sploided #3 Posted 01 May 2014 - 04:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5434 battles

View Post_kink_, on 01 May 2014 - 02:28 PM, said:

Are you adverting your Facebook page?

No. But wargaming.net did with there Facebook page with there 1000000 Like's campaign.

There is a major different.

On my page you can't find anything because most of it is not public, only to friends. I am adverting (to keep in your laymans terms) a facebook post.

Edited by sploided, 01 May 2014 - 04:57 PM.

_kink_ #4 Posted 01 May 2014 - 08:18 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 119 battles

View Postsploided, on 01 May 2014 - 04:54 PM, said:

No. But wargaming.net did with there Facebook page with there 1000000 Like's campaign.

There is a major different.

On my page you can't find anything because most of it is not public, only to friends. I am adverting (to keep in your laymans terms) a facebook post.

Good if so ^^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users