shall i play or not play?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

battlecry123 #1 Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:48 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9953 battles

When you can't be bothered to play wot is it time to move on or just leave for a while ?

After so much negative games idiots teams smart mouth players and all of a sudden you sit in a game not bothering or even feel like playing is it you or the game that's pissing you off??

Plus the fact you get 4 or 5 losses then 1 win and so on and so forth WR going up and down like a elevator never reaching 50% let alone 100% you start to think what the hell do you have to do to win on this game ?

After all on here a person behind the screen is only stats not human or so ppl think you may kill 2 tanks in the first few seconds of the game and die yet you are still classed a "noob " where is the mentality to think before smart mouthing  and then to cap it all lose the game through to much messaging or not using the map ,and all because you didn't like one of the team players .

it's things like that and more that make you think is it worth it?, do I need this grief every time I play from possibly some snotty nosed jerk whose only sexual release is to kill a tank on a PC game and then slag off others who maybe get killed through no fault of their own .

Do we really need this trying to have "FUN"?

bubo_bubo #2 Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:00 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 95385 battles

Just take a break, return in a few weeks.

Also, don't take a break now, check this thread for details: http://forum.worldof...-superpershing/

NatteFrost #3 Posted 03 May 2014 - 08:23 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 8131 battles

take a few months off like i did during the winter then come back.

wg wont release any new tanks and their hd uppdate does nothing but make the game unplayable, so you wont miss anything.

Navarome #4 Posted 03 May 2014 - 10:32 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 26773 battles
  • [GOP-A] GOP-A

the problem is the negativism of the players . if everyone is losing, then who's wining?

if u are really that bothered try to inform yourself about the mecanisms of the game, map tactics, try diferet types of tanks, platoon with diferent players

Pte_Parts #5 Posted 03 May 2014 - 01:12 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5230 battles

View Postbattlecry123, on 03 May 2014 - 04:48 AM, said:

<snip>do I need this grief every time I play from possibly some snotty nosed jerk whose only sexual release is to kill a tank on a PC game and then slag off others who maybe get killed through no fault of their own .

I know it's easy to say, but it really does help to learn not to give a <self-censored> about what a complete stranger says to you during a game. Some people take stuff way too seriously, they get frustrated by just about anything and need to lash out at someone, anyone, in order to feel better about themselves. It's the equivalent of a bag of ice on a bruised ego, in short it's their problem not yours.

If someone criticizes you for something you did do wrong, just take it as a confirmation of something you already knew and let that be an incentive to improve yourself. No harm, no foul (ok so the language used can be a tad colorful at times, but that's just words and not to be taken to seriously imo).

Anyone mouthing off just to apportion blame anywhere other than at themselves is both stupid and quite probably ignorant as to the reality of the situation. These people can be safely ignored, they have nothing of any value to say.

I would say that anytime you do start getting stressed by a game, for whatever reason, it's a good idea to take a break. For most people gaming is a hobby and hobbies are supposed to be fun, if you're not having fun then what's the point?

TinyViking #6 Posted 03 May 2014 - 01:29 PM

Major

• Player
  • 7166 battles

It's simple really:

Are you having fun when you play? 
Yes - Awesome, keep doing what you are doing!
No - Then don't play. Take a break, do something else for a few hours / days / weeks. I'm sure you'll eventually get that "Man I'd really like to play some tanks!" feeling and that's when the joy will return :).

mothy2401 #7 Posted 03 May 2014 - 01:39 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 16368 battles
  • [EWC] EWC

Have you tried joining a clan. The right atmosphere in a clan with banter on comms can make a difference.

Last night we were doing team battles, just having a laugh, trying things you wouldn't do normally in CW or in companies and randoms.

Having someone to chat with while playing the game can be good too.

All clans are different but ours is fun and we try and run fun events in training rooms, hide and seek, demolition derby etc etc.

_Antipathy #8 Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:10 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 651 battles

View Postbattlecry123, on 03 May 2014 - 03:48 AM, said:

When you can't be bothered to play wot is it time to move on or just leave for a while ?

After so much negative games idiots teams smart mouth players and all of a sudden you sit in a game not bothering or even feel like playing is it you or the game that's pissing you off??

Plus the fact you get 4 or 5 losses then 1 win and so on and so forth WR going up and down like a elevator never reaching 50% let alone 100% you start to think what the hell do you have to do to win on this game ?

After all on here a person behind the screen is only stats not human or so ppl think you may kill 2 tanks in the first few seconds of the game and die yet you are still classed a "noob " where is the mentality to think before smart mouthing  and then to cap it all lose the game through to much messaging or not using the map ,and all because you didn't like one of the team players .

it's things like that and more that make you think is it worth it?, do I need this grief every time I play from possibly some snotty nosed jerk whose only sexual release is to kill a tank on a PC game and then slag off others who maybe get killed through no fault of their own .

View PostiScending, on 03 May 2014 - 01:29 PM, said:

It's simple really:

Are you having fun when you play? 
Yes - Awesome, keep doing what you are doing!
No - Then don't play. Take a break, do something else for a few hours / days / weeks. I'm sure you'll eventually get that "Man I'd really like to play some tanks!" feeling and that's when the joy will return :).

iScending is sleeping lol

CptBarney #9 Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:25 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 18996 battles
  • [-WR--] -WR--
you can't get 100% win rate it's impossible in this game (literally) like everyone else said chill out take a break wrestle with the nearest animal in your complex and when you feel like jump back into the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users