Jump to content


My edible team


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Element6 #1 Posted 04 May 2014 - 04:15 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 29909 battles
  • 10,394
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-06-2013

This is not naming and shaming, this is to show that sometimes you will get a collection of related nicks in your team -.-

 

EDIT: Picture removed.

 

I was wrong, naming and shaming seems to include the odd collection of nicks in one team, that is the result of the random MM and not in any way related to their performance in the battle.


Edited by Element6, 04 May 2014 - 05:26 PM.


LazyJustice #2 Posted 04 May 2014 - 04:48 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 15360 battles
  • 810
  • Member since:
    01-29-2011

View PostElement6, on 04 May 2014 - 04:15 PM, said:

This is not naming and shaming, this is to show that sometimes you will get a collection of related nicks in your team -.-

 

 

 

Yes this is naming & shaming



Banelord300 #3 Posted 04 May 2014 - 04:54 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 17322 battles
  • 2,102
  • Member since:
    03-01-2011
With XVM its naming ans shaming :mellows:.

Element6 #4 Posted 04 May 2014 - 05:40 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 29909 battles
  • 10,394
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-06-2013
And I thought naming and shaming was related to posting about people's bad performance or stats. Player stats was not the issue here, it was WG's MatchMaker that assembled a collection of nicks in one team. Am I to interpret this as you think I'm naming and shaming the MM?

Major_cjs #5 Posted 04 May 2014 - 05:50 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 3836 battles
  • 3,375
  • Member since:
    10-27-2013
hahahaha good one wg, does this mean that i cant post a aftergame stat when my team did good?

Banelord300 #6 Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:14 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 17322 battles
  • 2,102
  • Member since:
    03-01-2011

View PostElement6, on 04 May 2014 - 05:40 PM, said:

And I thought naming and shaming was related to posting about people's bad performance or stats. Player stats was not the issue here, it was WG's MatchMaker that assembled a collection of nicks in one team. Am I to interpret this as you think I'm naming and shaming the MM?

You could have just faded out the stats from xvm and it wouldnt have been name and shame :blinky:.



Element6 #7 Posted 06 May 2014 - 07:46 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 29909 battles
  • 10,394
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-06-2013

View PostBanelord300, on 04 May 2014 - 07:14 PM, said:

You could have just faded out the stats from xvm and it wouldnt have been name and shame :blinky:.

I get the picture.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users