Ways of contact
- World of Tanks Support Website
What can be reported:
- 4.03. Intentionally blocking (blocking from front and rear) vehicles belonging to a player on the same team.
- 4.04. Intentionally propping (blocking on one side, where the other side of a user's vehicle touches a fixed indestructible obstacle, preventing free movement.) vehicles belonging to a player on the same team.
- 4.05. Intentionally informing participants of the opposing team through battle, or voice chat, the location of vehicles belonging to players of the same team.
- 4.06. Using bots, clickers, macros, keyboard and mouse recorders, or any other similar methods to accumulate credits and experience without the participation or with passive participation of the player within the battle.
Bugs and errors:
In-game Bugs and errors should be reported through the World of Tanks Support Website. Bugs and errors can also be posted on the relevant World of Tanks forum areas for discussion purposes.
In-game inappropriate chat conduct:
In-game inappropriate conduct that can be reported:
- Insults, provocation and/or personal attacks of any kind.
- Spamming, excessive use of caps, as well as excessive posting of battle results.
- Comments or discussion that violate the EULA or encourages people to violate the EULA.
- Racist or discriminatory comments or discussion, including logos, symbols, emblems, figures and abbreviations.
- Asking for, linking to and advertising for hacks and cheats.
Serious chat related reports that go beyond a single swearword that can be caught by the filter should be sent to Support. Include screenshots which clearly show the event and provide an accurate description of the event, including the server you play on, as well as the full name of the responsible player. Do not post this on the forum, naming/shaming is not acceptable.
What can not be reported:
- Teamkilling is not reportable anymore since the introduction of patch 0.6.4 as outlined in this post. Details about the automated teamkilling system can be found here http://forum.worldof...ill-autosystem/
- Swearing and profanity is covered by the in-game chat filter. The exception is filter evasion which can be reported to the Moderators.
Hopefully this clarifies what people can contact the World of Tanks team on regarding in-game issues. If you have any questions regarding the above, contact any Moderator, or leave your question in this topic. This topic is not exhaustive by any means. The full set of rules can be found in the World of Tank Game Rules. This post should cover the most common questions though.
Updated inappropriate chat conduct reporting.