youtube video how to hd

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

PanzerEmpire #1 Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:27 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1041 battles

Hi all!

I'm interested in making some videos to upload to YouTube. (after I learn to play the game)

So I've been reading some post about bandicam, fraps and the likes but I'd fancy my own post if I'd not be boring some of you! :smile:

1. What is the best FREE software for WOT recording?

2. Can you do it in HD without very very big file sizes?

3. When recording on 30fps right? YouTube still can't do 60fps?! --- Last I read about it it said that

4. What is better?

a. Recording a replay

b. Live recording

5. After recording what is the best Video Converter to use on these files?  (keep in mind FREE is the key word) :blinky:

I've been watching Jingles and QuickyBaby to learn more about the game and I became interested in the topic above.

So yeah If it's not too much trouble help out tnx!

-

PanzerEmpire       <--- Woody1999 if you see this you know why :teethhappy:

Sturmtiger_304 #2 Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:37 PM

Brigadier

• Beta Tester
  • 19603 battles

1: Nvidia shadowplay I guess, after the last update it's nice.

Other than that, get MSI Afterburner works also.

2: You will live a sour life without an extra harddrive for video recording, my 500gb is nearly full again after like 1 week of recording here and there.

3: 30 fps is all right, you will need a beastly pc to record at 60fps.

4: Personnal preference, really. I like recording on the live, but doing a commentary on a replay is much easier and more forgiving.

5: I'm cheap, so I just used Microsoft live video editor or w/e it's called. The one you get with the Windows. Anything will go here, I guess. Loads of free stuff on the interweb.

PanzerEmpire #3 Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1041 battles

View PostSturmtiger_304, on 08 May 2014 - 02:37 PM, said:

1: Nvidia shadowplay I guess, after the last update it's nice.

Other than that, get MSI Afterburner works also.

2: You will live a sour life without an extra harddrive for video recording, my 500gb is nearly full again after like 1 week of recording here and there.

3: 30 fps is all right, you will need a beastly pc to record at 60fps.

4: Personnal preference, really. I like recording on the live, but doing a commentary on a replay is much easier and more forgiving.

5: I'm cheap, so I just used Microsoft live video editor or w/e it's called. The one you get with the Windows. Anything will go here, I guess. Loads of free stuff on the interweb.

tnx for info +1 --- I have 1TB HDD, I5 3570k 3.4GHz, GTX 660 OC 2GB DDR5, 8GB RAM (4GBx2) --- can that do 60fps? (if it can't I know in 30 minutes :popcorn:)

Bull_the_Great #4 Posted 08 May 2014 - 04:35 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 3472 battles
  • [WASTE] WASTE
bottom of it is that you DO NOT NEED 60FPS .. human eye isn't that good in noticing the difference actually and whatever you do , yes , youtube will compress it into MPEG4 30 FPS

Woody1999 #5 Posted 08 May 2014 - 04:45 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 14716 battles
  • [D0NG] D0NG
How do matey!

-

I use the free version of Bandicam - 10 mins is usually enough to record a game and there's a great low filesize considering the quality.

-

As far as YouTube goes, I'm a newbie there and don't know what to do to help. Sorry!

-

Woody

Also tagged with youtube, video, how to, hd

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users