Jump to content


Im having a baby!


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

LUNSSI #1 Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:55 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 14740 battles
  • 2,370
  • Member since:
    06-13-2013

Baby number 3 is coming. My wife is calm and relaxed. Im bouncing around like a raver at a lunatic asylum!

 

Wish me luck.

 

 

:ohmy:

 

 

 

 

p.s Im not actually having the baby... now that would be worth a video link!:teethhappy:

 

 

 

 


Edited by Arnold_Judas_Rimmer, 09 May 2014 - 07:56 PM.


Yag0 #2 Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:59 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 3168 battles
  • 3,420
  • Member since:
    04-24-2012

Jesus H Lister!

This must be against the rules, this fekker is breeding platoons!

Reported!

 

Gratz AJR :)

Bright future for the junior :)



Woody1999 #3 Posted 09 May 2014 - 08:03 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 15919 battles
  • 6,487
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-15-2011

Congrats mate. :smile:

 

Woody



_kink_ #4 Posted 09 May 2014 - 08:09 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 119 battles
  • 3,179
  • Member since:
    02-26-2014

I'm sorry for you :sad:

Cheer up mate, things will get better ;)

 

https://www.youtube....h?v=Lt0WP9ZBNiY

 

Spoiler

 



LUNSSI #5 Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:03 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 14740 battles
  • 2,370
  • Member since:
    06-13-2013

Thanks for the well wishes. However being that we are expecting a girl for the forst time she did what all women do and changed her mind.

 

False alarm..

 

women... typical!



StatPadder #6 Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:41 AM

    Major

  • Clan Commander
  • 2910 battles
  • 2,967
  • [JELLY] JELLY
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013

Congrats.

 

 

p.s. Does this mean you will be less of a meanie on the forum? :p



komisarcina #7 Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:01 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 22490 battles
  • 598
  • Member since:
    08-21-2013
Congratulations and all the best to the newest member of your family. I guess you won't be WoTing for a while now, eh? ;-)

GemmaLou #8 Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:16 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 8127 battles
  • 5,113
  • Member since:
    08-04-2013
congrats :)

CptBarney #9 Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:20 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 18996 battles
  • 3,983
  • [-WR--] -WR--
  • Member since:
    12-09-2013

well done!

 

hopefully you get a little daughter (don't know why) have a nice time with the wriggly thing and hope it doesn't scream to much lol.



czman1 #10 Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:53 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10752 battles
  • 254
  • Member since:
    08-19-2012
cg to mk.III prototype.

Path64 #11 Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:15 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 26847 battles
  • 2,236
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-05-2011

View PostArnold_Judas_Rimmer, on 09 May 2014 - 07:55 PM, said:

Baby number 3 is coming. My wife is calm and relaxed. Im bouncing around like a raver at a lunatic asylum!

 

Wish me luck.

 

 

:ohmy:

 

 

 

 

p.s Im not actually having the baby... now that would be worth a video link!:teethhappy:

 

 

 

 

Congrats and enjoy the ride.  I can't believe mine are soon going to start moving out :sad: 



Danger__UXB #12 Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:23 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 9785 battles
  • 2,737
  • Member since:
    03-07-2013

Congrats AJR...Guess your tanking days will slide away for a while as you will be super busy..

 

Mind you!!?...you can always slip in a game or 2 at 3am when you do the nappy change??:girl:



Effing_Drako #13 Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:44 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 26694 battles
  • 7,662
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    04-11-2011
Wish you a happy future with your 3rd one and may partybirdism be with you

Monster014 #14 Posted 11 May 2014 - 11:23 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 6234 battles
  • 213
  • [LVPPD] LVPPD
  • Member since:
    01-12-2014

Wasn't he like 15? 

 

still Gratzs on the kid :medal:



TrailApe #15 Posted 14 May 2014 - 01:39 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 54587 battles
  • 542
  • Member since:
    11-01-2011

Quote

I'm having a baby!

 

Are you sure it’s not the effects of the triple fried egg sandwich with chili sauce and chutney?

 

 

 

 

If it's for real, good luck old chap - although being a veteran of two previous bambino's I have no doubt you know what you are doing.

 

Mind you, we found the 'official' advice differed quite a bit in the two year gap between our two, but basically you just feed one end, keep the other clean and give them plenty of love.

 

 

Simples.

 

 


Edited by TrailApe, 14 May 2014 - 01:40 PM.


_kink_ #16 Posted 14 May 2014 - 08:26 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 119 battles
  • 3,179
  • Member since:
    02-26-2014

View PostTrailApe, on 14 May 2014 - 01:39 PM, said:

 

 

Are you sure it’s not the effects of the triple fried egg sandwich with chili sauce and chutney?

 

 

 

 

If it's for real, good luck old chap - although being a veteran of two previous bambino's I have no doubt you know what you are doing.

 

Mind you, we found the 'official' advice differed quite a bit in the two year gap between our two, but basically you just feed one end, keep the other clean and give them plenty of love.

 

 

Simples.

 

 

 

kakashi_aproves_by_blacksheeppoet-d3by19



soolerman #17 Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:49 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 24366 battles
  • 1,218
  • Member since:
    12-10-2012

View PostArnold_Judas_Rimmer, on 10 May 2014 - 12:03 AM, said:

Thanks for the well wishes. However being that we are expecting a girl for the forst time she did what all women do and changed her mind.

 

False alarm..

 

women... typical!


So is the sprog with us yet. Or are you still playing the guessing game?



LUNSSI #18 Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:26 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 14740 battles
  • 2,370
  • Member since:
    06-13-2013

 Alice born last night at 11:04 PM weighing 6,11 all fingers and toes accounted for.

 

thank you for the well wishes.

 

She's stunning. Im the luckiest man in the world right now!

 

will it stop me playing WOT....

 

yeah right!:izmena:



GemmaLou #19 Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:35 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 8127 battles
  • 5,113
  • Member since:
    08-04-2013
woohoo congrats! :D

bishop_basher #20 Posted 15 May 2014 - 10:37 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 81765 battles
  • 689
  • Member since:
    08-18-2011

View PostPath64, on 11 May 2014 - 10:15 AM, said:

Congrats and enjoy the ride.  I can't believe mine are soon going to start moving out :sad: 

 

Errrm "enjoying the ride" got him into this mess situation! :facepalm:






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users