Jump to content


Drop X3 -X5 for first win of the day?


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

Nuk3dFrog #1 Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:08 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 43458 battles
  • 40
  • Member since:
    01-01-2013

how about dropping  the 'happenings' X's aka x3/x5 for all players not joining top 3 of their match - if you win the match and just camp/hide or just dont wanna do the difference i the game, you maxium can get a max of X2 for first match no matter what x3/x5 happings going on?

but if you really DO play the game/match and end i top3 you get the 'full credit' for the happening

I think this could make x3/x5 happings more fun and ALIVE instead of all reg. members just join in those days trying to grind 'easy free XP' doing didly?

 

am I totally wrong?



_kink_ #2 Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:27 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 119 battles
  • 3,179
  • Member since:
    02-26-2014
I prefer to get the x5 by simply winning (easier) rather than having to fight and fight and fight (and you'd be dissapointed if you deal a lot of damage and loose).

Nuk3dFrog #3 Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:32 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 43458 battles
  • 40
  • Member since:
    01-01-2013

View Post_kink_, on 10 May 2014 - 08:27 PM, said:

I prefer to get the x5 by simply winning (easier) rather than having to fight and fight and fight (and you'd be dissapointed if you deal a lot of damage and loose).


well x5 have a tendency to get ALL players to log on and fk up MM  - thats why no action ingame no better xp gain, I want. And players just hoping teammates doing a the dmg and kills shouldnt benefit from the better XP also


Edited by SkraldeSpanden, 10 May 2014 - 08:33 PM.


_kink_ #4 Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:38 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 119 battles
  • 3,179
  • Member since:
    02-26-2014

View PostSkraldeSpanden, on 10 May 2014 - 08:32 PM, said:

well x5 have a tendency to get ALL players to log on and fk up MM  - thats why no action ingame no better xp gain, I want. And players just hoping teammates doing a the dmg and kills shouldnt benefit from the better XP also

 

Well, there's always teammates which do nothing and other who do all the work. It has always been like that, in World of Tanksa nd in real life. In sport you've got guys who run a lot and try their best while others do nothing and don't contribute very much.



Nuk3dFrog #5 Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:43 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 43458 battles
  • 40
  • Member since:
    01-01-2013

View Post_kink_, on 10 May 2014 - 08:38 PM, said:

 

Well, there's always teammates which do nothing and other who do all the work. It has always been like that, in World of Tanksa nd in real life. In sport you've got guys who run a lot and try their best while others do nothing and don't contribute very much.


well x3 /x5 makes players 'lacy'  - ruinin the game :/



_kink_ #6 Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:45 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 119 battles
  • 3,179
  • Member since:
    02-26-2014

View PostSkraldeSpanden, on 10 May 2014 - 08:43 PM, said:

well x3 /x5 makes players 'lacy'  - ruinin the game :/

 

Just get the x5 and then do something else like drawing or a bike ride ;)



Nuk3dFrog #7 Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:50 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 43458 battles
  • 40
  • Member since:
    01-01-2013

View Post_kink_, on 10 May 2014 - 08:45 PM, said:

 

Just get the x5 and then do something else like drawing or a bike ride ;)


well 104 battles and a lot of comments - you plz ride bike or go swim plz ;)



_kink_ #8 Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:53 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 119 battles
  • 3,179
  • Member since:
    02-26-2014

View PostSkraldeSpanden, on 10 May 2014 - 08:50 PM, said:


well 104 battles and a lot of comments - you plz ride bike or go swim plz ;)

 

And another poor guy who doesn't know about alternative accounts. Take a look at Andreas1999 and _Antipathy. And Andreas2202. They belong to me but not everybody knows it :trollface:



Nuk3dFrog #9 Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:59 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 43458 battles
  • 40
  • Member since:
    01-01-2013

View Post_kink_, on 10 May 2014 - 08:53 PM, said:

 

And another poor guy who doesn't know about alternative accounts. Take a look at Andreas1999 and _Antipathy. And Andreas2202. They belong to me but not everybody knows it :trollface:


ehh no?



_kink_ #10 Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:01 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 119 battles
  • 3,179
  • Member since:
    02-26-2014

View PostSkraldeSpanden, on 10 May 2014 - 08:59 PM, said:


ehh no?

 

8 000 battles and 7 000 posts:tongue:

 

Anyway it's not a long-term problem as they'll take it off.



CptBarney #11 Posted 11 May 2014 - 08:01 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 18996 battles
  • 3,978
  • [-WR--] -WR--
  • Member since:
    12-09-2013

don't see the point in dropping the 5x exp since that won't stop bad players.

 

just accept the fact that there are bad players and either play the game or do something else.

 

have a nice day.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users