lags microlags WTF

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

momotrzy #1 Posted 22 May 2014 - 03:05 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 23527 battles
  • [DOBRO] DOBRO

can someone explain why this game lags so much? those micro lags leave me and my clan mates with no satisfaction from playing this game.

Wargaming said that they will keep the graphics low so that people with low spec PC can play. well that is not true, 2 of my friends who have PC just above the minimum Spec cant play after 9.0 patch which did so much Damage to this game. i just don't understand, is Wargaming just a bunch of liars of a bunch of [edited]with no sense of IT skills?

when a tank appears i get lags, when i shoot i get lags.

the most painful thing is that i cant play my Pz 1 C any more due to the lags.

i start feeling like they just want our money for a bit more and they will close the  servers for good. because to me this game has no future potential.

what do you think guys? I dont want to start an argument or anything, just a discussion. 

UnknownShots #2 Posted 22 May 2014 - 03:27 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 15921 battles
Try not running too many MODs as It can dramatically affect your gaming experience in game (PC)

Number of things you can do
  1. Dont try to run a thousands mods
  2. Make sure your running the latest drivers from Nvidia/Ati
  3. Close background apps to maximise everything to the game
  4. Turn your 'Settings' down!

What people always try to do - Turn the graphics all the way up when it's clear your PC cant handle it then people complain because their PC's cant run it so they blame the developers. By turning down your graphics your ability in game will not suffer = Higher the settings less 'FPS' turning down the settings will maximize the chance of a more enjoyable gaming epericance!

UnknownShots out.

momotrzy #3 Posted 22 May 2014 - 03:30 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 23527 battles
  • [DOBRO] DOBRO
i did that plenty of times, any of the above dont help. its the developers who are in foult.

AksuPaksu #4 Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:31 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 4485 battles
I think they will add multi core support in the end of this year. Its just embarassing how poorly optimized the game is

Also tagged with lags, microlags, WTF

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users