Just a little proposal.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

xdeathcraftx727 #1 Posted 27 May 2014 - 03:05 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 11765 battles

Hello there,

I have an idea.I saw that there is new map coming in 9.1 Kharkiv or whatever its name is and i thought "Aw man this map is going to be a killer!".It is going to be a lot better than the tiny little Himmelsdorf (im not saying it is bad or something, it is just small) and Ruinberg, combined together.So i thought it will be awesome if WG starts developing 2 new maps:

-A field, like Prokhorovka, Malinovka & Steppes, also combined together into some huge field with a lot of hills, maybe a lake, a village..You will say "But the Prokhorovka map is the exact same!!" Yes, kind off, my suggestion is the map to be really big, like Kharkiv (again sorry about probably wrong name..)

-A desert map, like the one from CoD2 "Crusader rush" or whatever his name was.Combination between Airfield,Sand River & maybe again - Steppes.My idea for this one is combination between large desert fields and villages, I suggest no water..

This two maps in my opinion will be very exiting and funny to play :trollface:.That is for now, if somebody understands my ideas let me know and type some ideas bellow;

P.S. And hope that Wargaming see it :veryhappy:

Edited by xdeathcraftx727, 27 May 2014 - 03:06 PM.

LUNSSI #2 Posted 27 May 2014 - 03:10 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 14730 battles
WG wont se it here.. put it in the ''suggestions'' section.

_sky_is_blue_ #3 Posted 29 May 2014 - 09:52 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 100 battles
http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/forum/453-player-suggestions/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users