xvm begginer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

AmnesicNFL #1 Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:37 AM

Private

• Player
  • 1139 battles

Hey guys,

This was probably discused already a lot, but i didn't mannage to find a single topic regarding my questions. I recently started using XVM, but I have a couple of questions/problems.

I saw somewhere that I need something called DokanLibrary to use XVM, but i have somehow mannaged to use XVM without DokanLibrary. Are there any consequences to using XVM whitout DokanLibrary?

Also, i only see win rates or a couple of ppl when i get onto a battle. Does XVM only show win rates off ppl that use XVM as well or have i done something wrong?

I would also like to be able to zoom my camera out even more. I know it is posible, i'm just not sure if it's with XVM or some other mod. If it is with XVM could you please explain to me how to do that.

Thanks in advance

Major_cjs #2 Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:46 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 3836 battles

if you go to the mod section and find aslain, better yet i post a link. http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/35125-090091ct-aslains-xvm-mod-modpack-installer-wpreview-v365-30052014/

if you use his installer and choose a clean instal then you can choose the different mods you want. being xvm and zoom out mod. i can highly recommend gnomefathers soundpacks that are in there aswell. And maybe jimbos crosshair. remember that these mods will change the look of your interface. When it comes to xvm the only thing you need to do is register on xvm site every 14 days, all that stuff is explained in the link above 

R9G #3 Posted 02 June 2014 - 01:31 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18912 battles
  • [KITS] KITS

The installation of the DokanLibrary was required for earlier versions of the XVM mod in order to get statistics. It's not been required for quite a few releases now. It is still referenced on some web sites like www.xvm-mod.com but the web site has not been updated properly. You can download from that web site using xvm 5.3.0 test 3 is the latest version or use a tailored version such as Aslain's as given by the previous poster.

There is also another web site www.modxvm.com which is near identical to www.xvm_mod.com I think you are directed to modxvm by the mod itself in order to register for downloading player statistics and the web site has more updated information such as the number of downloads and is provided in multiple languages. I presume modxvm.com is now the official version and xvm-mod.com is being maintained for legacy reasons.

Also tagged with xvm, begginer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users