MS-1 Build

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

LethalSniper_GG #1 Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:29 PM

Private

• Player
  • 293 battles

Hi everyone! I'm recently started to play with MS-1 tier I soviet tank, i'm actually learning BIA perk and try to improve my game skill,

Using cammo net makes it harder to detect, but still need to know what else should i equip on. Please let me know if you're playing it what build you use and share your impressions. Thank you :)

ollonborre #2 Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:35 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 16951 battles

Starting with BIA is pointless since it is a perk, and perks only come into effect after they reach 100%. A skill like repair or camoflauge will however just keep on getting better and better and will always be in use from 1% to 100%. So learning a basic skill first and the switching it for another 100% perk for example is a much better idea.

Camo net is a good option especially since you can switch it over to other tanks completely free. But unless you really like your tier 1 tank and plan to keep it for a long time, it is in my oppinion not worth it to fully pimp it out. 

But if you do plan to keep it Binocular telescope and Ventilation are good options.

LethalSniper_GG #3 Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 293 battles

Well i am 87% for BIA and will use camouflage next, do i use it both for commander and gunner as i did for BIA?

And yes i will play more oftenly with this low level tank and will try to advance in skills/perks as much as i can in near future.

Edited by LethalSniper_GG, 03 June 2014 - 10:05 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users