T-127

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Tenkaido #21 Posted 06 March 2015 - 07:40 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 16823 battles

Well, your drop of win rate is only natural, as you have played such a low number of battles in the tank.

Haven't been playing it as much as in the past, but still, still feels great. The effect of accuracy change is also negligible.

v8banker #22 Posted 19 March 2015 - 06:31 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11499 battles
I've been struggling even more since 9.6, MM is worse than ever and quite often end up against Matildas and B1's pinging against their armour, even tracking a Matilda is near impossible with the puny gun. Was fun, fun no more

IRSanchez #23 Posted 25 March 2015 - 12:54 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 56476 battles
  • [F4W] F4W

The tank performance & MM is fine (this thing is as OP as ever).

Actually, it's a cheesy bully and it feels dirty playing it, but the female T54LT crew needs all the training it can get... so I'm forgiven :bajan:

And yes, tildas and B2's will give you hard spanking if you fail to quickly dislodge other players in enemy team. But you can't win it all and it's not T-127's job to duel those monsters.

Edited by IRSanchez, 25 March 2015 - 01:01 PM.

Fluffy_The_Destroyer #24 Posted 25 March 2015 - 05:18 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 53 battles
People praise this thing highly.. yet i never bounce anything. its sluggish, the guns not that great ether. i wiggle jiggle and angle my balls off but no matter what i do everything goes right threw with auto aim. hell i even saw someone else in a T-127 and shot normal AP randomly at him and penned 3 out of 5 shots.

Lol_N00b #25 Posted 05 May 2015 - 07:39 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 8561 battles
  • [BL33T] BL33T

View PostImmune_To_Death, on 10 June 2014 - 04:58 PM, said:

I have the FCM 36,and i mentioned it is slow,so not that good at farming.

Can tell someone pros/cons of this tank?

Personal experience based on just a few battles:

1) It is not that slow. You get from place A to place B in a reasonable amount of time.

2) It is not that well armored as they say. If doesn't bounce significantly more than some other light tanks of its tier.

3) Gun is okay, it won't leave you in trouble. It's not spectacular though.

joyuesp #26 Posted 18 May 2015 - 10:37 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 53627 battles
  • [KAZNA] KAZNA

View PostFluffy_The_Destroyer, on 25 March 2015 - 05:18 PM, said:

People praise this thing highly.. yet i never bounce anything. its sluggish, the guns not that great ether. i wiggle jiggle and angle my balls off but no matter what i do everything goes right threw with auto aim. hell i even saw someone else in a T-127 and shot normal AP randomly at him and penned 3 out of 5 shots.

know your enemy and you will know who can pierce you and who cant...

Zemunzakon #27 Posted 08 June 2015 - 03:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 38991 battles
Why is T-127 nerfed lately? Even though I have 2 layer armor added to it got penetrated very easily from even lower leveled vehicles. I'm sure that they weren't using gold ammo.

Armoured_Vangurad #28 Posted 11 June 2015 - 04:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles

View PostZemunzakon, on 08 June 2015 - 03:36 PM, said:

Why is T-127 nerfed lately? Even though I have 2 layer armor added to it got penetrated very easily from even lower leveled vehicles. I'm sure that they weren't using gold ammo.

The T-127 was not changed since it's release. It's tier however has changed, so now there are more tanks capable of punching trough it's armor then before. Same goes for lower tier.

As for the ''2 layer armor'', I will assume you are using Light Spall Liner equipment on your tank.

Light Spall Liner:

AntifragmentationLining.png

The Light Spall Liner adds +20% protection from ramming and explosions, and also the same amount of additional protection from crew death. So basically it DOESN'T protect your tank from shells fired by other tanks or tank destroyers whatsoever. It only protects your tanks from non-penetrating HE shell impacts (artillery splash & non-penetrating TD & tank HE shells). If enemy HE shell does penetrate, then it will do full damage to your tank, completely ignoring your Spall Liner.

There is one more thing that reduced the survivability of this and other tanks, that most players forget about. Some time ago (I think it was in 9.0 patch) auto-aim point was reworked for all tanks. What actually happened was that the in-game auto-aim point was moved lower. This made new auto-aim system to have slightly better angle, when shooting tanks with sloped armor (the closer you are to the vehicle with sloped armor, the better the angle).

All in all, this together with the new low tier MM separation (from 9.7 patch players with less then 2500 battles are separated from more experienced players on tiers 1-3), has made situation more difficult for T-127 tankers. The T-127 is still an rather good tank, but now you need to be more careful then before.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users