• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

DaniulSims #1 Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:40 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9561 battles
  • [WRECK] WRECK

Hello fellow readers,

I am quite active in the "General" Chat in the Garage,and I daily see people complaining that WTGF is better than WoT.

My question is...why?

Yes,as people says it DOES have better psihics,but not by much,the only actual thing I noted is the way supension acts,and that should be update in WoT before the end of 2014.

Now the drawbacks. Jesus,I could write hundreds of pages about these!

First off,it is a Tank game made by a company who succeded in making a Plane game. Sounds strange so far.

For a tank game,it has a laughtable amount of tanks: there were 11 when I checked last time,and I dont think there will ever be more than 50-60,as the company only plans to add REAL tanks that fought in WWII (no projects,no prototype,no blueprint tanks,no pre/post tanks etc).

This is probably the main drawback as I think that the limited amout of tanks not only makes the gameplay rather repetitive,but also couldnt let some players find theyre style. Like for exemple: a good E-100 driver will never find himself at home. Another exemple: a Flak Bus (Pzsjfewohf IVc) driver would never find such a glass cannon. Heavy French tank drivers eithere. And so on.

The maps. Last time I checked there were 3 maps. Altrough the game is in beta,so far I noticed no originality in theyre maps.

The game bugs. Yes,the game is in Beta,but there are some trollfull bugs,like shells going off the aim circle or the infamous "Pen no dmg" bug,wich in WTGF is MUCH more present.

Edit: Another thing I love about WoT is the Random Number Generator,something that WTGF dreams about. It makes the game unpredictable while not making it repetitive,while in WTGF the unbalance in maps is huge,making the outcome of the battle quite obvious. Like if it wasnt enought,there also is a lot o' camping.

Whatever you might think about both games,if you dont like WoT and you still complain about it,please unistall it.

I said my opinion about this game. Feel free to say yours and compare them. Thats why the forum was made :great:

Edited by DaniulSims, 15 June 2014 - 05:29 PM.

Heinz234 #2 Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:47 PM

Sergeant

• Clan Commander
  • 12176 battles
  • [-TWC-] -TWC-

View PostDaniulSims, on 15 June 2014 - 05:40 PM, said:

Hello fellow readers,

bla bla bla....

I guess "last time you checked" was way before the game even got into open beta since non of your statements are even close to being true.......

I mean I don't mind if you want to talk a game down that already is superior in a lot of ways, and without a doubt will be vastly superior in every aspect within a few months, but at least get your facts straight.

Edited by Heinz234, 15 June 2014 - 04:52 PM.

DaniulSims #3 Posted 15 June 2014 - 04:57 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9561 battles
  • [WRECK] WRECK

First off,your profile image is from some of the less enjoyable and repetitive games. Not surprised you actually play WTGF.

Second,yes,I did mention it still is in Beta,but the only thing I actually think WTFG is better than WoT is Psihics. But with the upcoming Psihics AND Graphics update in WoT,WTFG will become a forgot game.

Heinz234 #4 Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:10 PM

Sergeant

• Clan Commander
  • 12176 battles
  • [-TWC-] -TWC-

View PostDaniulSims, on 15 June 2014 - 05:57 PM, said:

First off,your profile image is from some of the less enjoyable and repetitive games. Not surprised you actually play WTGF.

Second,yes,I did mention it still is in Beta,but the only thing I actually think WTFG is better than WoT is Psihics. But with the upcoming Psihics AND Graphics update in WoT,WTFG will become a forgot game.

LOL I am pretty sure you don't have a clue where my "profile image" comes from.

Seems like there are a lot of things you don't have a clue on but still voices a strong opinion on....

LaterTimeLord #5 Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:16 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 17512 battles

View PostDaniulSims, on 15 June 2014 - 06:57 PM, said:

beautiful engliz, omfg

Anyways, here's the thing; WTGF and WoT are not actually competing against each other, because of their key differences.

WT is a mechanized battle simulator, where planes, tanks, and ships (possibly) fight in coordination. WoT, on the other hand, is seeking solely tank warfare. This is like comparing BF and CoD with their key differences. One of them is a mechanized battle simulator, the other one is an infantry simulator. Get the hint?

Now, please learn some more English.

DaniulSims #6 Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:25 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9561 battles
  • [WRECK] WRECK

LaterTimeLord,I am not english. I do get your point,but I do not want for people who actually like something more than something else to play and flame about the thing they dont like.

Heinz,that image is from Spore. I might have no clue about WT as I have lastly checked it two months ago.

Heinz234 #7 Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:33 PM

Sergeant

• Clan Commander
  • 12176 battles
  • [-TWC-] -TWC-

View PostDaniulSims, on 15 June 2014 - 06:25 PM, said:

Heinz,that image is from Spore.

Indeed, from Spore. I created that creature myself. Takes quite some creativity and skill to do that (even in Spore).

This of course  makes this statement of yours

View PostDaniulSims, on 15 June 2014 - 05:57 PM, said:

Not surprised you actually play WTGF.

rather silly, to say it nice.

View PostDaniulSims, on 15 June 2014 - 06:25 PM, said:

I might have no clue about WT as I have lastly checked it two months ago.

But yet you feel inclined to start a topic about it?

I rest my case!

DaniulSims #8 Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:37 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9561 battles
  • [WRECK] WRECK

I do feel like starting a topic about it because the General Chat is filled with spams about people hating WoT saying they go play WT. If you do,shut it and do it! I dont care.

(dunno if you can understand my point,but if you do im sure you will agree with me)

BTW that creature sucks. Would fall in front of any of my tanks.

Edit: corrected a misspell.

Edited by DaniulSims, 15 June 2014 - 05:39 PM.

Woody1999 #9 Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:37 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 14837 battles
  • [D0NG] D0NG

Well OP, I sort of agree with you.

There is nothing special about WTGF. People have to stop comparing it to WoT, they're completely different games.

Realistic battle simulator versus arcade tank blaster, it's like comparing IL-2 to making a paper plane. There's no way to compare them.

I am content with both games, WoT for its fun factor and easy playstyle and WTGF for its hardcore realism and dependence on skill and knowledge.

Oh, and both games have awful physics. :tongue:

Woody

ollonborre #10 Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:44 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 16934 battles

World of Tanks is more "fun" and offer a bigger variety of tanks.

Ground Forces have a lot more feel to it and it does feel like being in a proper battle with explosions and planes sweeping in.

Both games are good IMO and I play both, it just comes down wether or not you prefer a bit of realism and immersion or just fun and variety.

ajappat #11 Posted 15 June 2014 - 08:13 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 26708 battles
  • [PSOP] PSOP

OP I think you should just follow less general chat. It seriously has nothing to offer for someone with atleast some sense.

Whole thing from very beginning sounds just retarded. People in World of Tanks chat are complaining that warthunder is better. What are they doing in wot then, hmm? Both are free games so play what you want and if some monkey in general chat get's under your skin, I seriously recommend singleplayer games.

Pansenmann #12 Posted 15 June 2014 - 09:18 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 33974 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

what is better? you can flip over enemy tier 1 tanks with your BT-7  :trollface:

*edit:

overall, WT offers much more diverse ways for grief play.

Edited by Pansenmann, 16 June 2014 - 05:43 PM.

Major_cjs #13 Posted 15 June 2014 - 09:24 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 3836 battles

Wait wait wait

View PostDaniulSims, on 15 June 2014 - 04:40 PM, said:

Edit: Another thing I love about WoT is the Random Number Generator,something that WTGF dreams about. It makes the game unpredictable while not making it repetitive

You like RNG?..... :amazed:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users