batchat unbalanced crap

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

_Iwasawa_ #1 Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:13 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 18113 battles
  • [-322-] -322-

First, i have 2200 battles with the batchat, and i have an 5 skill crew on it. What i write here i all truth not just made ups.

I have noticed that, the batchat is nerfed to the ground in the previous updates, ofc hidden.

But the other big problem is that, some other tanks buffed as hell, and some OP-s are put in. Like object 140.

So, my first problem is, batchat is used to be a fast tank, well now it is not. The manouvering become horrible, its unusable, you cant go around many tanks because it DOES NOT ACCELERATE and it looses a HELL LOT of speed when cornering. This is why russian tanks are "faster" than the batchat. On paper, they are not, but in real battle, you have to manouver and it slows the bat as hell.

Second, the batchat damage is nerfed too. When i started to play this tank, it many times damaged >400 and the damage never drop BELOW 340 NEWER! Now, it usually damages 310-360 and rarely 400+ BUT i noticed in the last update i did my negative record. I damaged 290, which is an obvious sign of the damage nerf. --> The damage should be buffed, i dont want too much, but make the batchat damage at least 350, not 290.

Third, the accuracy. When i had the tank for the first time, i wasnt able too shoot continously because i had to wait between shoots, but at this time, i dont had laying module. After a while, with bia and laying drive i was able to shoot without waiting because batchat aimed fully between shoots. Now, i have to wait 3-4 secs(WITHOUT MOVING, ONLY SHOOTING) with 2.75 sec reload time to aim fully. --> The aiming time should be buffed. The dispersion should be buffed too.

Fourth and last is the concurency. All autoloader tanks(WT,T57) load under 2 sec, except french ones. Its not a problem, they dont aim that fast. But the russian tanks are simply ridiculous, they are not autoloaders and they shoot under 5-6 sec and damage as the same as me, they are faster than me, they are more armoured than me, and i hate it.

The funny thing is, i know you wont do anything about it, because you only care your shitty russian op shits and you are doing it very smart. Everyone complaining about the autoloader tanks, because they are do SOOO MUCH DAMAGE, while there are your russian medtanks without autoloader shooting as fast as an autoloader but they are not autoloaders, they are not ops, because ppl are dumb too notice that.

The only thing, you reach with this, is my hate. If i see someone has good stats with Object140 or T62A i dont think he is a good player, the only thing i can thing is he has good tank, not skill. Its also same with WTE100.

But, the question is, why does BC players still have good stats, or why does many clans still use this tank on CW-s?

Well, i think many players have their old stats, and barely play this tank now, or even they play it they are good players enough too use it good.

Also, they are used on CW-s because they are fastly reach the first positions and rape with goldammo. I dont want too say, bc is a bad tank, or it is useless, but it was better, and many tank is better than BC and this disappoints as hell. When you know you have 0 chance against an obj140 because you cant overtake it and you cant kill it either, because 1/5 will 100% hit critical or miss.

In the old times, i had 4k dmg in nearly all battles, but now, im happy when i have 2k and im not died. Also the battle ends 80% under 5 minute because you are forcing ppl to smash each other without thinking with your shitty maps, so you cant reload 2-3 times max. But even you can reload, you will run out of ammo too fast. So, thanks wg for hate us french tank players. The only thing i learned about this game, is the old tanks will never be good, they will be nerfed sooner or later, as it happened with my f155. My suggestion to the players, who reading this topic is, DONT PAY for world of tanks, because i did and i regret it. The only thing i got are 2 T10 tanks which were nerfed to be unplayable, and this will happen to you. WG put new tanks in as OP to force players buy premium and grind it, then nerf it to make some place to the other new OP tanks. So except you have a lot of free time, and you are rich, OR you are playing russian tanks(because russian tanks will never be nerfed) DONT PAY, to wargaming, and if you can, leave this game and never play it again, as i do now. End.

*Also a little edit, my batchat nearly never catched fire. ED!, because today in 8 battles 3 times i got fire. Should i buy automatic fire exhaustinger wg?:D Nope.

Edited by Tigress01, 21 June 2014 - 07:19 PM.

Syllom #2 Posted 21 June 2014 - 11:25 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 39023 battles
  • [1PKS] 1PKS

Well to be honest with you,i don't cosider bc as a med.It cannot perform like all the other tier 10 meds.So the comparison is a bit off and at the end pointless.

Edit:take a break from your beloved bc,the game has so many other tanks to try out:P

Edited by Syllom, 21 June 2014 - 11:27 PM.

_Fletcher #3 Posted 21 June 2014 - 11:49 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 38507 battles
  • [-BTW-] -BTW-

i have exactly the same feeling, i used to love batchat, and nowadays its really hard getting better winrate then 60% in it.

but the biggest pain is to only carry 30 shells. i mean seriously, tds doin double the dmg per shell have double as many shells and potential of 4 times the dmg and of course lots more pen and accuracy, while batchat has louse 30 shells??

Edited by crazyjaycee, 21 June 2014 - 11:52 PM.

keyres #4 Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:06 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 35599 battles
  • [F-T-R] F-T-R

View Postcrazyjaycee, on 22 June 2014 - 12:49 AM, said:

i have exactly the same feeling, i used to love batchat, and nowadays its really hard getting better winrate then 60% in it.

but the biggest pain is to only carry 30 shells. i mean seriously, tds doin double the dmg per shell have double as many shells and potential of 4 times the dmg and of course lots more pen and accuracy, while batchat has louse 30 shells??

Low ammo count, while annoying, is kinda justified - it cannot possibly house as many shells as something the size of Maus.

@OP

I am still playing Batsy daily, and I noticed no "nerfed damage". There are rolls that go well below the stated average of 390, but so do rolls above it.

Slow turning is annoying and complete [edited], I agree at this point.

Slow acceleration? It accelerates better than many light tanks.

My Bat with (good crew, Vstab and vents) aims only slightly longer than its in-drum reload time.

Also I have no problems engaging Russian meds, so long I am the one who chooses the fighting ground i.e.: no hull down for him.

You really should try out these OP Russians. I have a T-54, and while it is a good tank I don't think it's as overpowered as e.g. E-75 at the same tier. Or even T54E1.

And the T-54 is considered to be better (tier wise) than Ob. 140 or T-62A.

Keyhand #5 Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:16 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 63628 battles
  • [FAME] FAME

About my all-time favourite tank in the game: I have not noticed any secret nerfs to it, it is the same it has always been: awesome!

on some days i simply cannot get it to work and on others I have 5k dmg 3 games in a row.

very situational, very flexible, very rewarding. love it and I don't think a buff would be justified.

Youkai #6 Posted 29 June 2014 - 08:55 PM

Sergeant

• WGL PRO Player
  • 43639 battles
  • [KAZNA] KAZNA

View PostTigress01, on 21 June 2014 - 07:13 PM, said:

Also, they are used on CW-s because they are fastly reach the first positions and rape with goldammo.

Should i buy automatic fire exhaustinger wg?:D Nope.

Don't use premium ammo. HEAT is not your friend. APCR is way more reliable. 

Yes, always use automatic fire extinguisher on all tanks at all time. Even if you don't buy them when they are at 50% off, you should make a profit using them.

You can kill any of the other medium tanks 1vs1, trick is to not bounce or get a critical hit. Best is to not play 1vs1 in a 15vs15 game, feels like you may be doing it wrong.

Busse #7 Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:38 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 21246 battles

I do not want to say that the Bts was not nerfed but the OP is understanding this tank wrong. This is NOT a tank for 1vs1 shootouts, this is an assassin, you bite from behind and then run away.

Try to keep in mind that you can deliver an average of 1950 dmg if, and only if you penetrate all rounds. With this in mind, i recommend you to look for targets with no more then 1600 hp so you can afford to miss a round and still kill your prey. 

Bat is an opportunity exploiter. You are able to take out 2-3 tanks in quick succession and then run away to some more bleeding tanks. In a Bat when you die in the first 2-3 minutes, you waste potential. Remain alive until the middle of the round and opportunities will present themselves. In the first part, tanks have a lot of HP and they are clustered together, nothing worst for a Bat then a lot of enemies with a lot of HP.

The problem is that i explain all this to a player that states he has 2200 battles in a Bat... WOW!!! After 2200 games you complain about this tank?!? Even with all the nerfs, i keep around 2.6 dmg per battle average and almost 2 kills per game.    

Legault #8 Posted 02 July 2014 - 12:16 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 14706 battles

Batchat is still overpowered and the strongest medium in randoms.

EDIT: And lol at someone driving a batchat, foch155 and 183 judging anyone else. You play the most OP crapin the game, barely make unicum and think you can talk about tanks you've never played? Go stat pad some more.

Edited by Legault, 02 July 2014 - 12:21 AM.

Ohaithar #9 Posted 02 July 2014 - 12:47 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 407 battles

View PostBusse, on 01 July 2014 - 12:38 PM, said:

Even with all the nerfs, i keep around 2.6 dmg per battle average and almost 2 kills per game.    

2.6 damage per battle is quite low ain't it?

Rabid_Turnip #10 Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:18 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 17996 battles
  • [XVIII] XVIII
Pff, the BatChat is OP as hell and the only people who won't admit it are whining BatChat owners who just want to instawin every game. It's got insane mobility and utterly ridiculous burst DPM, especially when spamming gold (and you ALL do that, don't deny it) and it needs hard nerfing even to bring it down to the level of strong balanced tanks.

Edited by Svartmetall, 04 July 2014 - 09:19 PM.

Mediums_X_are_OP #11 Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:01 AM

Major

• Player
  • 51027 battles
  • [TUN] TUN
Those people complaining about Bat Chat being weak have no interest in balance and fairness, they simply don´t have enough. This Bat Cheat is made for oportunists, statspadders and filthy cowards to use.

Edited by WG_pls_fixMM_and_OPs_thx, 05 July 2014 - 08:05 AM.

Youkai #12 Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:52 PM

Sergeant

• WGL PRO Player
  • 43639 battles
  • [KAZNA] KAZNA

View PostSvartmetall, on 04 July 2014 - 09:18 PM, said:

Pff, the BatChat is OP as hell and the only people who won't admit it are whining BatChat owners who just want to instawin every game. It's got insane mobility and utterly ridiculous burst DPM, especially when spamming gold (and you ALL do that, don't deny it) and it needs hard nerfing even to bring it down to the level of strong balanced tanks.

Shouldn't use premium ammo on Batchat mate. If you have a Batchat it means "instawin" every game anyway, just cost you less credits.

Highly recommend you getting the tank since it is tons of fun to play!

Nekromanser #13 Posted 07 July 2014 - 02:50 AM

Private

• Player
  • 10359 battles

I mostly agree with OP.

"Hey you can burst 2k DMG!" or "You are not brawler, you are assasin get behind and unload!!" kinda arguments are not valid.

First of all %99 of the time you wont be able to burst all your dmg via unloading a clip at the early and mid game. It takes too much time and accuracy is terrible. As OP mentioned you need to wait another like 2-3 second to re-aim to shoot if target isnt at point blank. So early game you can only shoot one  round if you have chance then you need to cover not to die in a second since everything can pen you. This gives disadvantage to you as an autoloader. Because it force you to reload which takes 39 sec for me. At late game you may find situation to unload to make burst dmg, but mostly at this stage game is already decided so you just steal credit from your teammates.

Most of the maps are just crap. There are only few hiding positions available for you and most of them are open to arty fire that basicly one shots you.

russian meds like t62a waay more better then BC. It has decent armor, better accuracy over BC and has nice reload time.

I think russians meds and leo 1 way to go. They are usefull at all stage of game unlike the BC.

The funny thing is this crap company call their game as an "e-sport". This is the most imbalance multiplayer game i have played and calling this e sport makes me lmao. And OP is complately right about WG strategy. They nerf old tanks and introduce new OP t10s to make player pay more. FV 183b and that WT 100 is a joke tho. Nerfing foch 155 and putting TD like WT means trolling. 

For those who is new to game planning to play or even pay for it; just know that the tanks are popular for now will be nerfed to ground and new OP's will be added to game.

Keywords:WOT, world of tanks, pay to win, p2w, p2win, paytowin, moneysink, fv183b, WT100e, nerf, OP tanks

Legault #14 Posted 07 July 2014 - 12:58 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 14706 battles

View PostNekromanser, on 07 July 2014 - 03:50 AM, said:

I mostly agree with OP.

"Hey you can burst 2k DMG!" or "You are not brawler, you are assasin get behind and unload!!" kinda arguments are not valid.

First of all %99 of the time you wont be able to burst all your dmg via unloading a clip at the early and mid game. It takes too much time and accuracy is terrible. As OP mentioned you need to wait another like 2-3 second to re-aim to shoot if target isnt at point blank. So early game you can only shoot one  round if you have chance then you need to cover not to die in a second since everything can pen you. This gives disadvantage to you as an autoloader. Because it force you to reload which takes 39 sec for me. At late game you may find situation to unload to make burst dmg, but mostly at this stage game is already decided so you just steal credit from your teammates.

Most of the maps are just crap. There are only few hiding positions available for you and most of them are open to arty fire that basicly one shots you.

russian meds like t62a waay more better then BC. It has decent armor, better accuracy over BC and has nice reload time.

1. It doesn't matter if you don't empty your clip. If you fire 2 or 3 shots and empty your clip once 5 minutes later you have 2.5k damage done. That's more than the average WoT retard manages to do and puts you in danger twice.

2. Batchat works on every map

3. If you think T-62A armor is decent you're clueless, which, surprise, you are. You've played one tier 10. F off the forums and l2p.

keyres #15 Posted 07 July 2014 - 01:57 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 35599 battles
  • [F-T-R] F-T-R

View PostLegault, on 07 July 2014 - 01:58 PM, said:

1. It doesn't matter if you don't empty your clip. If you fire 2 or 3 shots and empty your clip once 5 minutes later you have 2.5k damage done. That's more than the average WoT retard manages to do and puts you in danger twice.

2. Batchat works on every map

3. If you think T-62A armor is decent you're clueless, which, surprise, you are. You've played one tier 10. F off the forums and l2p.

Oh be nice, don't tell him to go away. Tell him to stay and learn here.

Also I disagree with Batsy being great on every map (Mountain pass south spawn?). But that's proably me no0bing out...

kfa #16 Posted 07 July 2014 - 03:32 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 22036 battles
  • [WKD] WKD

The batchat is the only T10 light tank (doesnt matter that its in the medium class) so comparing with real mediums which have 300mm turret armor is a bit off...

Also if you cant defeat them, join them. Grind an Obj140 yourself. I got the same way the FVB 183, used to hate that tank but i already have almost 600 lovely matches in it.

Panocek #17 Posted 07 July 2014 - 03:42 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29060 battles

View Postkfa, on 07 July 2014 - 04:32 PM, said:

The batchat is the only T10 light tank (doesnt matter that its in the medium class) so comparing with real mediums which have 300mm turret armor is a bit off...

Also if you cant defeat them, join them. Grind an Obj140 yourself. I got the same way the FVB 183, used to hate that tank but i already have almost 600 lovely matches in it.

And which exactly Medium tank (or even heavy) have 300mm turret? The closest one is T-62, but in return hull provides as much no-protection as Bat one. And U8TS, as nice gun it is, its not even close to Bat full clip fear factor.

kfa #18 Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:20 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 22036 battles
  • [WKD] WKD

View PostPanocek, on 07 July 2014 - 04:42 PM, said:

And which exactly Medium tank (or even heavy) have 300mm turret? The closest one is T-62, but in return hull provides as much no-protection as Bat one. And U8TS, as nice gun it is, its not even close to Bat full clip fear factor.

All soviet top tier mediums have 240-250mm turret armor + slope + gun mantlet + "autobounce protection". I am quite sure it is somewhere near 300mm, at least i have never penetrated a russian UFO shaped turret frontally in 17000 battles (only roofs and commander hatches).

Edited by kfa, 08 July 2014 - 02:20 PM.

keyres #19 Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:22 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 35599 battles
  • [F-T-R] F-T-R

View Postkfa, on 08 July 2014 - 03:20 PM, said:

All soviet top tier mediums have 240-250mm turret armor + slope + gun mantlet + "autobounce protection". I am quite sure it is somewhere near 300mm, at least i have never penetrated a russian UFO shaped turret frontally in 17000 battles (only roofs and commander hatches).

Only T-62A's turret has got a big area with 240 mm of armour. On object 140 and 430 the armour thickness decreases away from the mantlet + don't forget about overmatched turret roof... It's far from perfect.

Keyhand #20 Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:31 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 63628 battles
  • [FAME] FAME

View Postkfa, on 07 July 2014 - 04:32 PM, said:

Disagreed. Leo 1, STB-1.

Also tagged with batchat, unbalanced, crap

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users