• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

Youkai #41 Posted 31 January 2015 - 06:48 PM

Sergeant

• WGL PRO Player
  • 43655 battles
  • [KAZNA] KAZNA

View PostMat_Doc, on 31 January 2015 - 06:02 PM, said:

WT-E100, T57 Heavy got nerfed siginficantly. it is time the BC gets nerfed as well!!!
When it is the last tank, with equaly good players, there is no other medium that can survive the confrontration. The speed should be more on pair with the Russian meds but more importantly remove 1 granate. At the moment the BC is totally op!!! It is no fun to play meds at high tiers anymore.

It depends on the map, player, team, the tank, luck/timing and the opponent. In some cases the BC is amazing, in others, its not.

I suggest you play a few hundred games with the BC to get more knowledge about the tank.

_Iwasawa_ #42 Posted 31 January 2015 - 11:54 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 18190 battles
  • [-322-] -322-

WoW this topic is got so far btw... I played the russians by now btw. And yes, they are much easier to play, and much more play-able than the batchat.

I totally gave up, the batchat accuracy is under the ground now, i always just keep tolt that im noob because i cant aim, even if i aim the correct spots all the time, my tank cant hit weakspot, because its shell goes to the side of the aim circle. Totally gave up to ever enjoy playing bat again...

Im playing 50b instead. Much better balanced tank. Its still not as powerful as the other autoloaders like t57 of wte100 but if you can play 50b its just pays off. Fair DPM, Fair accuracy, good mobility is enough for me..

Edited by Tigress01, 31 January 2015 - 11:56 PM.

shane73tank #43 Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:57 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 31236 battles
  • [BC-X] BC-X

The tankm is just too op, seriously an autoloader that does not need a. Full clip totake an obj140 and in. Return can take a 14 shell in the arse fr 15% and go over 50kmph _ oh yeah, balances ! 

Judqment8 #44 Posted 07 February 2015 - 12:38 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 22187 battles

lol what the ****? BC is still one of the best and most used tier 10 medium tanks. And you are seriously whining about it? How about you learn to play and stop acting like a kid?

From your opening post I get the image that you have no idea how the damage works in this game. "BAAW THEY NERFED BC DAMAGE" lol just nope.

shane73tank #45 Posted 07 February 2015 - 04:40 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 31236 battles
  • [BC-X] BC-X

Your aggressive defense would suggest you now what I'm talking about. I jut expressed an opinion, and mine is that this tank dominates a bit too much, I'm seeing lots and lots of them, and they play a massive role in deciding the battle result. I've played the t69 and that is an autoloader that would never take on a full health t44. But if you put  a full strength batchat against an obj140 it can kill it and walk off within lots of HP left - not just me, I'm new to t10 so watch the rest of the game after I die.

Pls express you think I'm wrong all you like, tell you what, I'll try and l2p and why don't you learn to communicate without name calling :-) 

Happy tankin 

Judqment8 #46 Posted 07 February 2015 - 05:46 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 22187 battles

IMO the BC has way too much damage per shot. It has 5 shell clip with 390 alpha which equals to whopping 1950 burst damage. Not to mention that the reload isn't that bad and it's nimble, really agile and a small target. I'd say it's on par in OP level as the Ruskies. It's not a coincidence that Russian meds and BCs are the most used ones...

WG just can't balance the tanks. Because they want money and please their biggest player base.

shane73tank #47 Posted 07 February 2015 - 06:27 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 31236 battles
  • [BC-X] BC-X

yeah I guess there's times we forget Wargaming is a serious money making machine and that's the bottom line. 

Lets be careful out there and enjoy the game ;=)

PatroneKonsjele #48 Posted 11 February 2015 - 02:54 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 35615 battles

I think all those medium and light tanks are overpowered. There is no single high tier medium or light that really is afraid of my heavy IS-7 (bunched together you have no chance, single they often beat you). They just attack you fearlessly if they see you, I manage to get 1 shot in (hoping to track them), they blow you away doing 1500 damage or more, often during this short encounter another tank/TD from distance or the artillery even hit you once or twice. It's hilarious to see. In real world I guess no one would dare to attack a monstertank like the IS7 in a paperthin tank like BC. 1 shot of the IS7 would allways be enough to send the BC to oblivion... When I am alone in my IS7, which sometimes happens when the rest of the bunch gets wacked or does not play their role right (TD-basecampin heavies) i know I do not stand a chance against a BC or even a couple of meds... (if they are well played).

I hope that with 9.6 the role of the heavy gets reinstated as king of the battlefield (the BC and other meds and lights actually should not get so much pen hits as they have now - at least that is what WG expects).

The only heavies that effectively can counter BC and stuff are the autoloaders (assuming all their bullets hit).

tajj7 #49 Posted 11 February 2015 - 04:42 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 27246 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostPatroneKonsjele, on 11 February 2015 - 01:54 PM, said:

I think all those medium and light tanks are overpowered. There is no single high tier medium or light that really is afraid of my heavy IS-7 (bunched together you have no chance, single they often beat you). They just attack you fearlessly if they see you, I manage to get 1 shot in (hoping to track them), they blow you away doing 1500 damage or more, often during this short encounter another tank/TD from distance or the artillery even hit you once or twice. It's hilarious to see. In real world I guess no one would dare to attack a monstertank like the IS7 in a paperthin tank like BC. 1 shot of the IS7 would allways be enough to send the BC to oblivion... When I am alone in my IS7, which sometimes happens when the rest of the bunch gets wacked or does not play their role right (TD-basecampin heavies) i know I do not stand a chance against a BC or even a couple of meds... (if they are well played).

I hope that with 9.6 the role of the heavy gets reinstated as king of the battlefield (the BC and other meds and lights actually should not get so much pen hits as they have now - at least that is what WG expects).

The only heavies that effectively can counter BC and stuff are the autoloaders (assuming all their bullets hit).

I think you need lessons on how to play the IS7 properly.

though most of what you have just said is BS, what medium aside maybe a bat chat can yolo an IS7 and do 1500 damage with you only doing one shot? No medium I've seen would do that unless is has serious back up.  

Heavies are already kings of the battlefield, tier 10 mediums and some 9s are pretty much the only mediums in the game that actually are on par with heavies.

Oh and your real life comment is silly, in real life the IS7 would have been a failure it was too big, too heavy, too cramped and would have got blasted away at long range by a superior NATO gun like the Bat Chat has because they would have seen and heard it coming from miles away. 

In real life tank combat first shot mattered and superior gunnery mattered and air support mattered which is why super heavies like the Maus or IS7 were not produced. 

Jeez you heavy drivers how easy do you want the game, every map is designed for heavies bar 3/4. 

Judqment8 #50 Posted 11 February 2015 - 05:03 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 22187 battles

Every map is designed for Russian tanks. Tier 10 Russian meds are the best thing to play in the game at the moment.

Tier 10 Russian meds can handle themselves no matter which map you get or what kind of imbeciles you have in your team. You can bounce shots left and right, shooting on the move is accurate as heck, penetration par with "meds with high penetration" and their DPM is just damn high.

If anything is imbalanced ATM it's the Russian tier 8-10 meds (excluding T-44). WG wants to keep their iconic Russian tonks as stronk as possible. Give them access to 330 HEAT pen at tier 8 and have them have speed, armor and a good gun in same package. So yeah Object 416 and T-54 really deserve the same gold pen as the Leopards etc.

The tier 10 battles are filled with Russian mediums and seeing a Leopard 1 or M48 Patton is rare sight. Game is dull and has no variety thanks to the poor balance.

GuzganuRozaliu #51 Posted 12 February 2015 - 08:03 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 32978 battles

View PostJudqment8, on 07 February 2015 - 06:46 PM, said:

IMO the BC has way too much damage per shot. It has 5 shell clip with 390 alpha which equals to whopping 1950 burst damage. Not to mention that the reload isn't that bad and it's nimble, really agile and a small target. I'd say it's on par in OP level as the Ruskies. It's not a coincidence that Russian meds and BCs are the most used ones...

WG just can't balance the tanks. Because they want money and please their biggest player base.

BatChat 25t is pretty ballanced power wise.

It has 3 strong features:

• 1950 burst damage in 11 seconds.
  • excellent speed and acceleration
  • very good camo, only Obj 430 has more.

And it's ballanced by having a LOT of weak features:

• 40 second clip reload
  • worst Damage per Minute out of all the tier X mediums
  • worst accuracy out of all the tier X mediums
  • worst aim-time out of all the tier X mediums
  • worst gun handling ( hiddend stats ) out of all the tier X mediums.
  • worst traverse speed out of all the tier X mediums
  • worst HP out of all the tier X tanks
  • worst armour out of all the tier X mediums
  • lowest crew count out of all the tier X tanks + 2 crewmen are loaders!
  • only 30 shells
  • low weight and armour makes it very vulnerable to ramming

Skill wise its very deadly in the right hands and situations, but pretty awkward in most cases and hard to perform in.

Of course, it can be pretty easy to rush in, unload 1200-1600 damage and die... but I wouldn't call that performance. :)

MetalManiac69 #52 Posted 12 February 2015 - 02:26 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 23402 battles

no matter what you say, none of the autoloaders are balanced. they do not fit into this game and they only ruin it. autoloaders have never been used on tanks that saw service (except for the AMX 13), even the tanks today have manual loading...

edit:

View PostPatroneKonsjele, on 11 February 2015 - 02:54 PM, said:

I think all those medium and light tanks are overpowered. There is no single high tier medium or light that really is afraid of my heavy IS-7

look at your signature, it will tell you quite a lot. anyone using XVM will what I see and rush you. 

Edited by MetalManiac69, 12 February 2015 - 02:31 PM.

Judqment8 #53 Posted 12 February 2015 - 02:48 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 22187 battles

View PostMetalManiac69, on 12 February 2015 - 03:26 PM, said:

no matter what you say, none of the autoloaders are balanced. they do not fit into this game and they only ruin it. autoloaders have never been used on tanks that saw service (except for the AMX 13), even the tanks today have manual loading..

Indeed, they should have just stopped with the French and not added more autoloaders into the game. I think the French ones feel the "most balanced". Not really fun to walk into battles filled with autoloaders and Russian laser tanks. 

keyres #54 Posted 12 February 2015 - 05:42 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 35599 battles
  • [F-T-R] F-T-R

View PostMetalManiac69, on 12 February 2015 - 02:26 PM, said:

no matter what you say, none of the autoloaders are balanced. they do not fit into this game and they only ruin it. autoloaders have never been used on tanks that saw service (except for the AMX 13), even the tanks today have manual loading...

Hate to break it to you, but tanks like Leclerc or T-90 do have automated loading, though based on a different principle than drum autoloaders we have in game.

Well this game always had issues with balance - it will probably always have. You know the saying - "can't beat them - join them" ? That's kind of what makes the game run at the moment. New OP tanks are released -> players rush to get them while they are OP -> tanks get nerfed/new more OP tanks are released ... I'm not saying that it is good - that's just the current state of affairs.

Judqment8 #55 Posted 12 February 2015 - 10:03 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 22187 battles
Funny how some tanks remain OP patch after patch and then WG says that everything is fine. I haven't seen a single nerf for the Russian meds.

pzkpfw4owner #56 Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15230 battles

really,

if you play with the batchat like a big amx 13 90 your fine.

you have nice standart camo value if you use 100% camo crew + camo paiting you almost have the same camo as the amx 13 90; even while moving and standing still (wot tank inspector) but dont forget if u played the amx 13 90 you will know that the burst damage is awesome but you have meh aimtime, accuracy and bad penetration with standart ammo. In the batchat you can use vert. stab. your standart aimtime is better you have allot of penetration with standart ammunition ( i mean 259mm thats better as the AMX 50B) which is APCR (high travell time) + you have better acceleration as a light the negative about the batchat mobility is the turning i have to admit that and even shooting on the move goes better then the amx 13 90. the way i play my batchat is like a big AMX 13 90. Why? its faster it has the same camo, it has a better gun + its badass

thats my opinion about the batchat.

armholeeio #57 Posted 15 February 2015 - 12:03 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 17462 battles

View PostMetalManiac69, on 12 February 2015 - 01:26 PM, said:

edit:

I think all those medium and light tanks are overpowered. There is no single high tier medium or light that really is afraid of my heavy IS-7

look at your signature, it will tell you quite a lot. anyone using XVM will what I see and rush you. 

Is-7 is a auto loader  in life real ,it used a carousel/conveyor belt gizmo-a-jiggy  and a rammer to get 5 rounds of ammo down the spout before needing a reload  so auto loaders are not just a fantasy, it was more of a expensive extra until tech made it cheaper and reliable. The striker 103 gun system uses a auto loader and frightened the crapout of the Taliban in afghan 

Colander #58 Posted 15 February 2015 - 06:03 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 42231 battles
  • [BOAR] BOAR

View Postarmholeeio, on 15 February 2015 - 12:03 AM, said:

Is-7 is a auto loader  in life real...

...and do you know what's the ROF for Soviet 'autoloaders'?

Edited by Colander, 15 February 2015 - 06:04 PM.

pzkpfw4owner #59 Posted 15 February 2015 - 06:41 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15230 battles

View Postarmholeeio, on 15 February 2015 - 12:03 AM, said:

Is-7 is a auto loader  in life real ,it used a carousel/conveyor belt gizmo-a-jiggy  and a rammer to get 5 rounds of ammo down the spout before needing a reload  so auto loaders are not just a fantasy, it was more of a expensive extra until tech made it cheaper and reliable. The striker 103 gun system uses a auto loader and frightened the crapout of the Taliban in afghan 

LOL if you are saying that autoloaders are OP just imagine IS-7 autoloader hahaha how silly would that be, IS-7 also known as the no skill whatsoever heavy tank with a gun similar to the WT E100 hahaha

armholeeio #60 Posted 15 February 2015 - 08:14 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 17462 battles
Just looking for the rof at the mo but canna find anything not forum based , the Cold War russian armour from t62/64 were all auto loaders with a massive flaw, the central carousel thingyamajiggy meant that the ammo rack would cook off and vaporise the crew if a Central penetration of the fighting compartment happens. Majority of western armour used a separate compartment for the ammo rack with a glycol liqued to reduce a cook off happening and later tanks having a compartment at the rear of the turrets that locks off from the crew compartment and vents up out the roof of there is a cook off. Autoloaders can have a faster Dpm if they are the revolver type but most just a auto system of getting rounds up and into the gun eliminating the need for a loader so a mild rof increase and reduced crew fatigue. But bar the cook off problem, mechanical reliability was a huge problem russian tech tended to be functional and built by a blind blacksmith hell they had aircraft using valve technology in the late 70's and early 80's when we had moved to microprocessors  years before . I know guys in challenger 1/2 who can fire faster than most russian auto loaders as the loader  would be sat there with one round loaded he would have a charge on his lap and a warhead in his had ready to be on its way so could get two rounds down on target for every one of his counterparts in nato and soviet/Russian armies could fire, this rate of fire was obviously not sustainable but most engagements are fleeting in the modern era. Sorry if you guy's already know this.

Also tagged with batchat, unbalanced, crap

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users