Jump to content


a favour


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

bajs13 #1 Posted 01 July 2014 - 06:07 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 12547 battles
  • 55
  • [F--U] F--U
  • Member since:
    09-05-2012

Hello everybody, i need a favour of yours.

So my crush wants to have a T-shirt, which she has designed, but she needs as many likes as she can get.

How can you help? It's pretty easy, just visit this webpage http://igre.poli.si/...ja/tshirt/39584 click the "Like" or "Všeč mi je" button, and that is it

I would appreciate it so if you do it, just write I did it and I will give you karma :)

 

Thanks



1ncompetenc3 #2 Posted 02 July 2014 - 01:23 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 36897 battles
  • 11,491
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013
Hell, I could use some good karma but I don't have facebook so there goes that plan.

Ohaithar #3 Posted 02 July 2014 - 02:11 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 407 battles
  • 1,918
  • Member since:
    01-15-2014

View Postbajs13, on 01 July 2014 - 07:07 PM, said:

I would appreciate it so if you do it, just write I did it and I will give you karma :)

 

I'm sorry. but my Fallout 3 character is level 30 with 10 on all SPECIAL and has Messiah status. I don't need any extra karma, and even if I did, I could just use console commands.



autophagy #4 Posted 02 July 2014 - 03:53 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 1674 battles
  • 907
  • [TMBLR] TMBLR
  • Member since:
    05-24-2013
I clicked (cause why not) so there you go. I'm afraid no karma in the world will fix my bad karma though....

punishersal #5 Posted 02 July 2014 - 11:06 AM

    Mēneša cilvēks, marts 2012

  • Player
  • 17698 battles
  • 2,627
  • Member since:
    07-21-2011
Clicked. I see Facebook as spam place anyway, so this wont hurt.

Desyatnik_Pansy #6 Posted 02 July 2014 - 11:09 AM

    Bartender

  • Player
  • 16104 battles
  • 25,778
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013

View PostVonnis, on 02 July 2014 - 01:23 AM, said:

Hell, I could use some good karma but I don't have facebook so there goes that plan.

 

Recently I've found that whenever people reward my Jedi on Star Wars: KOTOR, I get  good point (yay! :tongue:) by declining their rewards.

 

But you know what.. I've never tried being a Dark Jedi; ever. I should give it a shot.



1ncompetenc3 #7 Posted 02 July 2014 - 11:20 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 36897 battles
  • 11,491
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013

View PostDesyatnik_Pansy, on 02 July 2014 - 12:09 PM, said:

 

Recently I've found that whenever people reward my Jedi on Star Wars: KOTOR, I get  good point (yay! :tongue:) by declining their rewards.

 

But you know what.. I've never tried being a Dark Jedi; ever. I should give it a shot.

 

I think you'd better like this t-shirt just in case something goes awry. :child:



Desyatnik_Pansy #8 Posted 02 July 2014 - 11:24 AM

    Bartender

  • Player
  • 16104 battles
  • 25,778
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013

View PostVonnis, on 02 July 2014 - 11:20 AM, said:

 

I think you'd better like this t-shirt just in case something goes awry. :child:

 

Sounds like a plan.



Yag0 #9 Posted 02 July 2014 - 01:25 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 3168 battles
  • 3,420
  • Member since:
    04-24-2012

View PostDesyatnik_Pansy, on 02 July 2014 - 11:09 AM, said:

 

Recently I've found that whenever people reward my Jedi on Star Wars: KOTOR, I get  good point (yay! :tongue:) by declining their rewards.

 

But you know what.. I've never tried being a Dark Jedi; ever. I should give it a shot.


Is this online ?



Desyatnik_Pansy #10 Posted 02 July 2014 - 01:26 PM

    Bartender

  • Player
  • 16104 battles
  • 25,778
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013

View PostYag0, on 02 July 2014 - 01:25 PM, said:


Is this online ?

 

Nope.



Yag0 #11 Posted 02 July 2014 - 01:30 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 3168 battles
  • 3,420
  • Member since:
    04-24-2012
No worries, just asking :)

Andreas2202 #12 Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:46 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 459 battles
  • 2,091
  • Member since:
    10-23-2011

Is it so hard to be a little bit more mature?

 

Fixed your stupid neg reps, good luck.



Schmeksiman #13 Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:54 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 16280 battles
  • 6,601
  • [INC] INC
  • Member since:
    03-10-2012

Did it, no need for karma as I just passed an exam.

Now it's your turn to man up and ask her out, especially if he/she wins. Hint: limited quantity of beer helps.



1ncompetenc3 #14 Posted 03 July 2014 - 09:20 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 36897 battles
  • 11,491
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013

View PostSchmeksiman, on 03 July 2014 - 05:54 PM, said:

Did it, no need for karma as I just passed an exam.

Now it's your turn to man up and ask her out, especially if he/she wins. Hint: limited quantity of beer helps.

 

One does not simply limit quantities of beer. :trollface:



Schmeksiman #15 Posted 03 July 2014 - 09:31 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 16280 battles
  • 6,601
  • [INC] INC
  • Member since:
    03-10-2012

View PostVonnis, on 03 July 2014 - 10:20 PM, said:

One does not simply limit quantities of beer. :trollface:

 

Just trying to give a young man some advice, last time I combined no beer restrictions and girls I fared worse than an AMX-40 meeting a KV-1S. Learned my lesson then :teethhappy:



1ncompetenc3 #16 Posted 03 July 2014 - 09:38 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 36897 battles
  • 11,491
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013

View PostSchmeksiman, on 03 July 2014 - 10:31 PM, said:

 

Just trying to give a young man some advice, last time I combined no beer restrictions and girls I fared worse than an AMX-40 meeting a KV-1S. Learned my lesson then :teethhappy:

 

A fair point, the two don't always combine well. But when they do, awesomeness ensues. :veryhappy:






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users