Shaking Problem...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

0kanenas #1 Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:02 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2111 battles

Hi all,

I dont thing I am the only one in the whole world who has this problem, but whatever.... I was playing with my E25 in Ruinberg and at the end a Type T-34 came and I wasn't able to kill him because of my hand. My fricking had was shaking like earthquake! Please is there anyway I can stop this huge problem?? It doesnt only appear in this type of situations, like this one, the intense, but also when I'm sniping. I can't aim! You cant imagine how many times these shakings took away the victory from me. :sad: I have these shakings not only in gaming but also in everyday life, but I dont really care that much for them in everyday life. I care more when I'm playing. They appear in intense times and when sniping.

If you know or think anything that may help, I will greatly appreciate any advice or reply.

Have a nice day,

0kanenas

Replay: http://www.wotreplay...g-0kanenas-e-25

P.S.

I hope you are able to see how my hand was shaking....[It started slightly when I attacked Tiger, it increased slightly on  SU-85 and Jg.Pz. IV, I didnt have problem on  A-44, but I had on VK 30.01 H, then more on MT-25 and maximum on Type T-34 - I was using auto aim to help and reduced the missed shoots as much as possible. I was pressing every single fricking button on my mouse, because of the shakings]

and i apologise for making this topic looks like talking to a doctor:mellow:... I'm young and I dont know where to refer....

0kanenas #2 Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:03 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2111 battles
I apologise again for making this topic like talking to a doctor and long....

Shacou #3 Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:06 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18827 battles
  • [TBOA] TBOA
Don't apologise, you're free to make any topic. However about that hand isue.. There may be many reasons why is your hand shaking, is it becouse of nerves or maybe becouse of adrenaline you get from playing WoT? I can't tell, you should consult a real doctor, maybe he can give you some treatments or even an arm armament to stop shaking, just thinking.

TrickyP360 #4 Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:15 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 4891 battles
  • [INTG] INTG
I suspect is adrenaline rush like Shacou said I have had a few occasions like when was on 5 kills and last tank facing their last tank, heart was racing and had trembles.... Beer always helps to stop that lol :izmena:

M1tchy #5 Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:18 AM

Major

• Player
  • 32854 battles

Beer,or just learn to stay calm.. It is only a game after all. I found I would get nervous, especially if last player alive. Just learn to relax, as that's the problem. Then you will play better and maybe would have killed that Type T-34. gg though.. well done.

Edited. If you stay calm you can do stuff like this. a T21 and ELC AMX tried to kill me in my Bert. If they had worked together they would have done it, but staying calm helped beat them.

http://wotreplays.co...ia-m1tchy-fv304

Edited by M1tchy, 05 July 2014 - 10:54 AM.

cellaman7 #6 Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:32 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 33796 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostM1tchy, on 05 July 2014 - 10:18 AM, said:

Beer,or just learn to stay calm.. It is only a game after all. I found I would get nervous, especially if last player alive. Just learn to relax, as that's the problem. Then you will play better.

This ^^^^..... but in all seriousness, I've had games where it's got really tense and been on the edge of victory, it all boils down to me v maybe 3 low health tanks and yes, my hand will start shaking and my aim goes out of the window.

But if it was midnight on a Saturday and I was on my 6th lager then i'd be fine shouting "Bring it on" at the screen.

SlyHuntsman #7 Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:54 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 15651 battles
  • [CRY] CRY

I got nervous whenever I'm trying to kill something for mastery xD Got it now, but had a few great moments like running into enemy top tiers in a Lorr. 40t to ram the 113 and quick sniping a Gun.Carriage in CW (After that they appear everywhere :angry:)

Yeah just try to relax a little, slow and steady breathing should help.

Shaka_D #8 Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:02 AM

Colonel

• Beta Tester
  • 37657 battles

@ OP: To treat the problem you need to understand what is causing the problem. Simply saying 'beer or it must be an adrenaline rush' might be misleading the OP into thinking the solution is simple.  You say you have the problem in real life too, have you seen a doctor or do you have a medical condition you're aware of? We don't know much about you tbo based on what you say in your thread so it's hard to recommend / suggest anything that would help. I'd hate to suggest to you to have a beer when you might have a medical condition that might be affected by it and lastly we don't know how old you are so suggesting a beer might also be a little premature, haha.

Belizarius #9 Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:04 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15025 battles

View Post0kanenas, on 05 July 2014 - 10:02 AM, said:

Hi all,

I dont thing I am the only one in the whole world who has this problem, but whatever.... I was playing with my E25 in Ruinberg and at the end a Type T-34 came and I wasn't able to kill him because of my hand. My fricking had was shaking like earthquake! Please is there anyway I can stop this huge problem?? It doesnt only appear in this type of situations, like this one, the intense, but also when I'm sniping. I can't aim! You cant imagine how many times these shakings took away the victory from me. :sad: I have these shakings not only in gaming but also in everyday life, but I dont really care that much for them in everyday life. I care more when I'm playing. They appear in intense times and when sniping.

If you know or think anything that may help, I will greatly appreciate any advice or reply.

Have a nice day,

0kanenas

Replay: http://www.wotreplay...g-0kanenas-e-25

P.S.

I hope you are able to see how my hand was shaking....[It started slightly when I attacked Tiger, it increased slightly on  SU-85 and Jg.Pz. IV, I didnt have problem on  A-44, but I had on VK 30.01 H, then more on MT-25 and maximum on Type T-34 - I was using auto aim to help and reduced the missed shoots as much as possible. I was pressing every single fricking button on my mouse, because of the shakings]

and i apologise for making this topic looks like talking to a doctor:mellow:... I'm young and I dont know where to refer....

Decreasing mouse sensitivity in sniper mode might help a bit.

taattis #10 Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:15 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 23202 battles
  • [OLENI] OLENI
Lower sensitivity and more importantly go see a doctor.

BravelyRanAway #11 Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:17 AM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22291 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Post0kanenas, on 05 July 2014 - 10:02 AM, said:

I have these shakings not only in gaming but also in everyday life, but I dont really care that much for them in everyday life. 

In what type of everyday situations do these tremor's occur?...is it in stress related situations also?

For most stress related tremors there is not much that can be done. Some tremors can be exacerbated by caffeine.

As jinx_uk says alcohol may not be a solution as some tremors are actually caused by excessive alcohol consumption.

I'd suggest going to your local GP/doctor as this does affect everyday life and see if they can suggest some type of relaxation therapy.

If you are embarrassed to explain to your GP/doctor that it interferes with your online gaming then just explain the other life situations in which it happens and you can be sure that whatever they suggest to help control real life situations will also help you in WoT.

Visit your doctor and good luck.:smile:

Edited by Leadbucket, 05 July 2014 - 11:18 AM.

Tin_can_Dan #12 Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:19 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 3386 battles

There are many medical conditions that could cause shaking, like high/low blood sugars (diabetes). If you feel mentally in control and confident when you get the shakes (not stressed/panicking), then maybe you should see a doctor?

lavaboy #13 Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:23 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 15313 battles

Sounds like either cramp or anxiety bud, most likely the latter.

You might be trying to hard (in your head), or you're to afraid of failing.

It's easy to say this, but just try to keep things in perspective and relax. It's just a game.. and that goes for life too.

You'll get better at handling stress as you get older, as long as you recognise it when it happens and do some slow, deep breathing exercises, and most importantly don't run away from stressful situations and don't hate yourself for feeling it.

If it's something that's really preying on your mind, I'd suggest telling your parents/friends and speaking to someone professionally about it. If it's mental or physical, there are lots of people who can help.

(I'm not a doctor, but can relate)

Grumledunk #14 Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:29 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 50110 battles
If it's a recurring issue you might consider buying a heavy mouse, it could make it easier to keep the aim stable. A lot of gaming mice has the option of adding small weights.

Slubbernaught #15 Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:31 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 13693 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Have a couple of ham shanks before playing.That should help.

LUNSSI #16 Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:35 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 14730 battles
Parkinsons? not sure what age that can start causing issues. Regardless book an app with your doctor.:smile:

krautjaeger #17 Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:49 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 13725 battles

@OP

As many have said here, the most important thing you can do with this is see a doctor. The right hand of a friend of mine had, and still has, tremors and shaking and it started for him when he was very young. While it sounds serious, there was nothing major wrong with him except something about brain-signals and nerves (I can't remember correctly, long time ago) and he got some kind of medicine I think and became better. So there can be a variety of reasons, and not necessarily something 'serious'. But you should check it out, preferably soon just in case.

0kanenas #18 Posted 05 July 2014 - 01:09 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2111 battles

View PostBelizarius, on 05 July 2014 - 12:04 PM, said:

Decreasing mouse sensitivity in sniper mode might help a bit.

I have some macro buttons on my mouse and I have set a button to have less dpi when im sniping, but it seems it doesnt work very well :mellow:...

silverdwarf #19 Posted 05 July 2014 - 01:15 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 8485 battles
  • [0MG] 0MG

see a doctor as advised....

but also consider getting a mouse where you can adjust the sensitivity on the go, I use a Microsoft mouse with three buttons on top of mouse, the lowest setting is really slow for sniping, the middle setting is normal and the highest is for FPS games twitch setting, for games like UT.... 

SD

8Knight_Commander_Pask #20 Posted 05 July 2014 - 01:15 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9070 battles
With 30 euro you can get a reliable gaming mouse with weights, I use one (it's huge!) and it really improved my range combat and weakspot hitting performance.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users